Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

Author Topic: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 10: New Friends  (Read 39179 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 2: Pub
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2014, 11:14:18 am »

"Ah. Well, er...there ya go, then. Now, Charlie, what's the deal with Wi-Fi here? Do ya already have the whole shindig set up?"

"Honestly, I just use the open Wifi from the restaurant right there," he says, pointing over to an adjacent Wendy's.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2014, 03:23:37 pm »

"Alright then.  I'll cover your back mate."

Help Tom patrol the new neighborhood and recruit some new gang members

can someone here punch me in the face?[/color]
Mason prepares himself to be punched in the face.
"y-Yeah?  Are you sure?..."
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2014, 04:25:56 pm »

Trent takes out the Trash Bag that he has apparently been walking around with for the past couple years and empties five grand out of it on the bar counter.

"My name's Trent, its a pleasure to meet ya Charlie"

Shake Charlie's Hand

Charlie ignores the handshake to gather up the moment. "Hell yeah! Take this place."

This action leaves the Syndicate with $0 in reserve, but hey, it's a real estate investment after all.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2014, 04:50:43 pm »

can someone here punch me in the face?[/color]
Mason prepares himself to be punched in the face.
"y-Yeah?  Are you sure?..."
"Don't knock me out of anything, just make me look like a complete scumbag."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2014, 05:08:11 pm »

"Whatever you say."

Trent socks Mason in the face with his left fist before helping Tom

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2014, 08:17:54 pm »

"Whatever you say."

Trent socks Mason in the face with his left fist before helping Tom

In an interesting turn of events, Trent agrees to punch Mason in the face with the latter's full consent. [2+1(Target Consent Bonus] Trent knocks Mason right in the cheek, bruising it.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2014, 09:48:29 pm »

Mason spirals to the floor, reeling from the force of the punch, after a few seconds he starts to talk "Ha! Perfect, now I only need to make my eyes blood shot and I'll be set!"
Mason goes outside and states at the sun until his eyes really really hurt.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2014, 10:01:43 pm »

Mason spirals to the floor, reeling from the force of the punch, after a few seconds he starts to talk "Ha! Perfect, now I only need to make my eyes blood shot and I'll be set!"

Consider this and all other parts of Mason's plan to look like a demented crackhead automatically successful.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2014, 10:35:29 pm »

"Mate you'll end up melting your fookin eyes out of your head!  If you want your eyes to be bloodshot, why not just get a hangover?  We do own a pub remember."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2014, 11:17:10 pm »

"Mate you'll end up melting your fookin eyes out of your head!  If you want your eyes to be bloodshot, why not just get a hangover?  We do own a pub remember."
"That would make him a bit poorer informant. Aside from the pub, though, have we considered transportation yet? It'd probably be a good idea to have a car around here."

Check local used car listings, as well as whatever we have available. Also, take some spare time to clean up the pub (trash, sweep, clean, identify any big projects that need doing). It'd be nice to have a legitimate source of income, and it would help if it looks halfway-decent.

((Anyone think the Hawkson boys owned the pub beforehand?))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 11:19:43 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2014, 11:25:32 pm »

"Man everything's blurry.... If I die I'm investigating the Aztecs, gonna try and get a number of address or Something....
Mason walks out of the pub, going towards known Aztec territory, muttering and mumble I g and the like, looking for anyone matching the description for Aztec gang members.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2014, 11:33:50 am »

"Ah. Well, er...there ya go, then. Now, Charlie, what's the deal with Wi-Fi here? Do ya already have the whole shindig set up?"

"Honestly, I just use the open Wifi from the restaurant right there," he says, pointing over to an adjacent Wendy's.

"...okay then. Well, I guess that's good enough. I'll have to check how good it is for myself later. Uh...utilities all taken care of? Guys? Any other questions for the guy?"
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2014, 12:12:53 pm »

"How many rooms?"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2014, 12:16:31 pm »

"How many rooms?"

"Bar room, basement/storage, office..."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2014, 01:42:03 pm »

"Well, if I may, I'll just go and set up in the office with my lapt-

wait. I...didn't have room for it in my bags. Shit, did any of you grab my laptop from the bar when we left? I swear to god, if I have to go get a new one..."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22