Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22

Author Topic: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 10: New Friends  (Read 39182 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 1: Gangs and Headquarters
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2014, 09:56:04 pm »

Well we know why you failed as a baker  :P.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2014, 11:18:45 pm »

I am obligated to join this as it is set in my home town
Waitlist please

Name:Ross Sanchez
Last Occupation:Baker

Appearance:A short stocky Hispanic man that's about 5" 3
Biography: Ross thought he was gonna make it after high school. He had a plan but it all changed after his mother passed away. Forced to work in dead end job to help his struggling father he turned to a life of crime.

Initial Major Skill: Unarmed Combat
Initial Minor Skills: Knives, Chemistry
Inventory: razor blade 

Added you in.

Turn up sometime tomorrow.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2014, 12:45:21 pm »

((Just a question, how many of you only know about ABQ through Breaking Bad?))
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2014, 05:35:48 pm »

((I don't know shit about Albuquerque. I haven't even watched Breaking Bad.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2014, 05:54:18 pm »

((I don't know shit about Albuquerque. I haven't even watched Breaking Bad.))
Same here man, I really have no excuse for not watching it by now except for the fact that episodes are really long.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 2: Pub
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2014, 10:49:08 pm »

Chapter 2: Pub

The Syndicate eventually reach a consensus that the Irish Pub would be the best place to settle, at least for now. A blue city bus unloads the Syndicate off in front of the Pub. Before they enter the place, they can spot a group of young Latino thugs hanging around a street corner perpendicular to the Pub. With their tattoos and clothing, it does not seem like they are just poor urban youth, they instead appear to be a source of particular interest that will inevitably come up in the not too distant future. They pause some sort of dice game to visually scan each member of the Syndicate as they walk off the bus and into the Pub.

The interior of the Pub matches the description the Syndicate was previously given almost completely, despite being quite dusty, as if there had been no business in a while. A skinny guy in a jacket hops off the bar counter, "Shit, listen, I thought you said you would lay off if I sent you the money. We're not growing anything in the...hang on, you aren't the DEA are you? Oh yeah, you must be the people buying the place. Name's Charlie. And um, yeah, take it." He slams the keys on the counter. "I'll need the 5 Grand though. Do you guys have that with you or are we going to work out a deal? I'm good with deals, I've fucked with stocks before."

Use my laptop while we're in flight to look up any law firms at our destination that are hiring and make a list of them with all possible details. Also bring up the bank accounts that correspond to my credit cards to see what funds I have available and check my credit score.

Look into young single lawyers who have good records but have been unable to move beyond minor cases, political leaders in the cities families and single young women who've been caught in embarrassing circumstances but are wealthy themselves or have wealthy families.

Also look into any legal companies that recently went bankrupt.

At a local cafe, Preston makes some searches on his computer. His funds net him a spare $6,800 in total assets, it would be a lot higher had some of his investments pulled through. His Credit Score is hovering around 660. A quick search of available law firms brings up the fact that the industry is quite inflated with the amount of Law Grads in the surrounding area, but still it looks like Ibrahim Brothers is looking for attorneys. Contrastingly, his list of aspiring lawyers is quite lofty, and he'll have to narrow his searches before continuing on. As for embarrassed young wealthy ladies, it looks like the young and pretty singer/actress Jennifer Hurston has recently been caught drunkenly twerking at an awards show after-party, according to the local gossip tabloids.

Mason throws most of his clothes on the floor, apart from the necessities, he gets them as dirty as possible, and then gets dirt all over his face, before putting the filthy clothes back on.
"I've got to look the part of the drug addicted vagabond."

Mason goes out the back and rubs his clothes on the grime everywhere, getting real dirty. Charlie sees this through a window and comments, "That dude's a fucking weirdo."

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Feel free to begin doing whatever you want, going where you want. You can talk to Charlie as well.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2014, 10:54:53 pm »

Tom checks around the pub, installing his safe in the basement. He then leaves the pub, looking for a small street gang to recruit.

"Trent, Eloni. If you would be willing to help with some things?"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2014, 11:08:43 pm »

Mason goes out the back and rubs his clothes on the grime everywhere, getting real dirty. Charlie sees this through a window and comments, "That dude's a fucking weirdo."

Aaron steps forward to address Charlie first.

"Yeah...don't mind him, though. But yeah, we have the money."

He turns to whoever is left in the pub.

"Uh...who has our money right now, guys?"

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2014, 11:43:22 pm »

"Right then."

Trent takes out the Trash Bag that he has apparently been walking around with for the past couple years and empties five grand out of it on the bar counter.

"My name's Trent, its a pleasure to meet ya Charlie"

Shake Charlie's Hand

"Trent, Eloni. If you would be willing to help with some things?"

"Sure thing, what did you have in mind Tom?"

Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2014, 11:52:24 pm »

"Ah. Well, er...there ya go, then. Now, Charlie, what's the deal with Wi-Fi here? Do ya already have the whole shindig set up?"

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2014, 03:35:43 am »

((Just a question, how many of you only know about ABQ through Breaking Bad?))

((I've seen the first season, and I used to have family that lived down around there))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2014, 05:12:05 am »

Ptw.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2014, 05:35:19 am »

The now filthy Mason walked back into the pub "Sprry about that, it's part log a plan I have, it's complicated, however I do need one thing, can someone here punch me in the face?
Mason prepares himself to be punched in the face.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2014, 05:51:20 am »

Purchase the manor for myself and request to have a small enclosed training area built onto the gym and have the 3 spare bedrooms and guest room altered to include 2 single beds rather then 1 double as well as the required wardrobes and such for 2 people.

Single out young attractive female aspiring lawyers who are white.

Look up any orphanages in town and arrange for copies of the files on all white late teen orphans and to email them to me. Divide them by orphanage.
Contact Ibrahim brothers about the job and contact the best PMC company around to request a meeting about a small contract.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:40:06 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2014, 10:14:59 am »

"I'm going recruiting, and I'd like some backup if things go south."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22