Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1566170 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 7630 laugfs and counting
« Reply #7410 on: April 25, 2017, 11:56:18 pm »

I wonder if somewhere there's a market of rich people who are really insecure about the fact that they're rich, so this is really right up their alley and we just don't get it because we're seeing it from the wrong perspective.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7411 on: April 25, 2017, 11:58:23 pm »

Er yeah, there definitely is that market.
I know from high school, "shredded jeans" etc.  But also, just...  They have more market data than ever, now.  They wouldn't do this if there wasn't a market.

Still a little triggered.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #7412 on: April 26, 2017, 12:57:22 am »

why dont they just buy jeans and get them dirty
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7413 on: April 26, 2017, 02:21:21 am »

Look, at least they weren't expensive shark skin gloves with teeth inside to prevent you from taking the gloves off.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7414 on: April 26, 2017, 03:15:47 am »

I had no idea the wardrobes of me and my father were worth so much.

Ive got an eternally oil stained denim jacket to go with the jeans and holey socks
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7415 on: April 26, 2017, 04:37:32 am »

why dont they just buy jeans and get them dirty
Cause it'll wash off.  And because real mud wouldn't be that artful.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7416 on: April 26, 2017, 06:19:05 am »

Plus it would be actually dirty.

It's the equivalent of make-up abs or whatever that you can see on the net. The look of something without any of the effort or potential downsides.

I'd say the big thing of the current times is exactly that, looking like something without putting any effort to actually obtain or be that thing. Masks if you will, and switching them however you see fit in order to be cool or whatever. It happened in the past but I think it's become especially widespread nowadays what with social networks further encouraging perfect snapshots of ones life.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7417 on: April 26, 2017, 02:30:32 pm »

I'm playing Warsim, an ASCII kingdom-management game I discovered over in Other Games.
The game is fun, but I'm here about it's randomly-generated names. Great potential for hilarity there, particularly when it comes to mercenaries.

I hired one mercenary company called The Drunken White Fathers. They disbanded and vanished after a couple of years on my payroll...

Just now I found a group called the Worthy Men, but funnily enough the company consists of 447 "worthy shieldmaidens".
They're also apparently "an impressive group of elite veterans". I'm picturing a bunch of scarred, hairy, weatherbeaten warriors standing around cross-dressing in clichéd winged helmets and chainmail bikinis, like one might see on the cover of a power metal album. :))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #7418 on: April 26, 2017, 09:46:57 pm »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7419 on: April 27, 2017, 04:24:32 am »

I didn't see it in the comments, but I noticed that the mininuke actually did hit him, but it phased through his arm.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #7420 on: April 27, 2017, 08:48:32 am »

I didn't see it in the comments, but I noticed that the mininuke actually did hit him, but it phased through his arm.

Don't question it!

He might explode some day and it'll be you to blame!

But seriously, I don't question gimmicky hitboxes when they save player lives.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #7421 on: April 27, 2017, 08:53:41 am »

Quote from: SSC
In 1965, some scientists locked people in a room where they could only eat nutrient sludge dispensed from a machine.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7422 on: April 27, 2017, 01:53:32 pm »

Was it the tubby custard machine?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7423 on: April 28, 2017, 10:22:28 am »

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7424 on: April 28, 2017, 01:05:52 pm »

I mean its really the most sensible interpretation of Star Trek.

The Federation is like the nice Borg.  They've done so much science and peacefully absorbed so many species (taking their tech in the process) that they're loaded the fuck up with gadgets.  These are the guys that literally, not just a talking point but actually seriously in canon do not have any military ships.  But they're so advanced that their version of Boaty McBoatface just happens to be able to fight 1:1 with top of the line enemy combat vessels.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 879