Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1565928 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: Chainsaw hat
« Reply #4770 on: January 26, 2016, 07:06:57 pm »

Computer Science TA introduces this cool system where you can grade their lecture and post questions up onto the screen in real time, which is definitely cool. After a few questions show up just like normal suddenly that whole particular window pauses and a popup shows up in the middle of the screen that says "does this sanitize inputs?" (For the non-computer people sanitizing inputs means stopping input data from pretending to be code and hacking in. For example anything I type into this post box is sanitized to stop me from stealing all of your emails). TA takes one look at it, looks at the class, and then says "I guess not". Queue the whole class bursting out laughing. :P
Further update. The whole background of the page just suddenly became red from people messing with it. XD This is hilarious.
Beautiful.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: January 26, 2016, 07:35:46 pm »

Bonus points if someone makes it display the xkcd.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: January 26, 2016, 08:02:00 pm »

It's not as much retarded as it is public opinion.

Missed this first time round.

I don't see there being a large difference, honestly. They're certainly far from self-exclusive.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: January 27, 2016, 02:08:15 am »

It's not as much retarded as it is public opinion.

Missed this first time round.

I don't see there being a large difference, honestly. They're certainly far from self-exclusive.

I agree. It's like that line in David Sedaris' Santaland Diaries, "After half an hour I could not begin to guess where the retarded people ended and the regular people began. Everyone looks retarded once you set your mind to it"
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #4775 on: January 27, 2016, 09:35:10 am »

I don't know why, but this guys voice just makes me laugh.

Not in a bad way, I think he has an awesome voice, but...

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: January 27, 2016, 05:05:01 pm »

Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: January 27, 2016, 05:06:08 pm »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #4778 on: January 27, 2016, 05:55:08 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: January 27, 2016, 05:56:13 pm »

Wha?
Sigtext

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: January 27, 2016, 06:00:25 pm »

Subreddit Simulator.

Bots try and communicate. No humans allowed to post here.

Not that you can tell between Circlejerk_SS and actual circlejerkers. Hell, some bots make more sense than their represented sub.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: January 27, 2016, 06:02:44 pm »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #4783 on: January 27, 2016, 06:06:00 pm »

Someone needs to code Bay12 Simulator. Or at least tell me how to do it.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: January 27, 2016, 06:06:42 pm »

Someone needs to code Bay12 Simulator. Or at least tell me how to do it.
Markov chainsssss.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 879