Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1566191 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: Chainsaw hat
« Reply #4605 on: January 15, 2016, 05:08:45 pm »

MZero has HAIR?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4606 on: January 15, 2016, 05:31:56 pm »

Yoink can probably share in a laugh with me on this one. I had my back to the sales floor today, and I hear, "Ma'am, can you help me with something?" I looked over my shoulder to see a young (18-20) guy at the counter with a suddenly horrified expression on his face. "OhmygodDUDEIAMSOSORRY!!" I got a good chuckle out of that. Happens about once a month, and I still can't help but laugh a little. At least I know my hair is nice.
Do you ever turn around and just say "you're not wrong" or something or the other?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4607 on: January 15, 2016, 05:51:48 pm »

MZero has HAIR?
MZero has HAIR. It's to the bottom of my shoulderblades. And it's fucking fabulous.

Yoink can probably share in a laugh with me on this one. I had my back to the sales floor today, and I hear, "Ma'am, can you help me with something?" I looked over my shoulder to see a young (18-20) guy at the counter with a suddenly horrified expression on his face. "OhmygodDUDEIAMSOSORRY!!" I got a good chuckle out of that. Happens about once a month, and I still can't help but laugh a little. At least I know my hair is nice.
Do you ever turn around and just say "you're not wrong" or something or the other?
No, it's usually just, ME: [BOSS voice] "You need help with something?" [/BOSS voice] Customer: "OMFG I'm so sorry." Me: "Happens all the time, no worries." [internal laughter like an idiot]

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4608 on: January 15, 2016, 05:53:53 pm »

No, it's usually just, ME: [BOSS voice] "You need help with something?" [/BOSS voice] Customer: "OMFG I'm so sorry." Me: "Happens all the time, no worries." [internal laughter like an idiot]
I dunno man, if I could pass that off I'd probably start freaking out as if I'd just realized I was not in fact a woman just to mess with them

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4609 on: January 15, 2016, 05:56:08 pm »

I just realized that the backstories I write for forum game characters are either short and generally nice, or long and horrifying. This made me laugh.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #4610 on: January 15, 2016, 06:08:35 pm »

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4611 on: January 15, 2016, 06:10:44 pm »

Its not an "adult" joke, its a reference.  If that helps.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #4612 on: January 15, 2016, 06:11:25 pm »

Its not an "adult" joke, its a reference.  If that helps.

I know, I know.

Not that I've actually seen a whole lot of Wil. E. Coyote.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4614 on: January 15, 2016, 07:10:01 pm »

That image is missing the cliff.

Apparently I'm too old too.  Despite not being past the years starting in 2_ yet.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4615 on: January 15, 2016, 09:08:43 pm »

I dunno man, if I could pass that off I'd probably start freaking out as if I'd just realized I was not in fact a woman just to mess with them
"Holy shit, where did this beard come from? Where are my boobs!?"

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 879