Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: The Last Stand: Dead Zone  (Read 8872 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Stand: Dead Zone
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2014, 02:03:49 am »

how about the dwarf fortress logo.
Not certain that's an option, with the presets. I've looked at the interface before.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2014, 10:00:46 am »

Something pickaxe-y?

Maybe just B12 emblazoned over a pickaxe? Or maybe !!FUN!! instead.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2014, 10:11:22 am »

The flags are designed from a list of presets, an emblem, a flair, a base, and a background.  I did the best I could, it's a cog on a shield.  Surprisingly, the most difficult part was picking a clan tag, as all those were taken...

Anyways, Twelfth Bay [12B] is up!

There's a few things an alliance does, off the bat.

First is participation in wars.  Attacking another alliance and stealing their flag scores you war points.  The top three alliances at the end will receive 10,000, 5,000, and 2,500 fuel, split evenly between the top 10 players of those alliances.

Second is finishing War Tasks, which are done by donating resources (food, water, metal, wood, cloth, ammo) and earning task points, and spending those task points on buffs.  Buffs include "repairs to structures cost less", "collect more of everything from drop-offs", "find more, and better, items while looting", and "use less ammo and do more damage against infected" and if you activate all 4 buffs, it unlocks the super buff, which does things that include reduced return times, higher chance for good crafting, and more fuel loots.  Required resource donations are in the range of 3-6 thousand each.  Buffs reset at the end of every war.

Third is an alliance chat channel.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2014, 10:19:39 am »

I can't currently go online now, but maybe a list with the IGN names would help?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2014, 10:31:40 am »

Message me by typing "@Girlinhat" into chat and I'll invite you.  You need a two-way radio.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2014, 12:50:50 pm »

Is there any other way to add each other, other than being online at the same time?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2014, 01:28:02 pm »

Is there any other way to add each other, other than being online at the same time?
Not that I can see, sadly...  I'm trying to be on a lot so I can catch people.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2014, 01:29:36 pm »

Are you on currently? I can go on now.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2014, 08:11:19 pm »

A new update is coming out soon-ish.  It adds a PVE bounty board - you're tasked to kill a number of a specific type of special infected, in a specific neighborhood.  If you complete 3 of these, you unlock a bounty box, that will contain rare items.  The update promises a revision of special spawn code so that more specials spawn when you're at higher level, as well as the bounties given to you being maximum 5 levels below your level, and never above.  So you're always assured to have something to do that's in your level bracket.

Bounty options that aren't raiding.  Woo.

Also a reminder, players who are in an alliance and not participating in a war can still benefit from the war buffs.  They cost resources, not raiding points, so any alliance can be built on pve.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]