Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: To Kill a Psion: Chapter Two: The Raid on the Queen's Tourney. IC thread.  (Read 15943 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: To Kill a Psion: Chapter One: The Queen's Tourney. IC thread.
« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2014, 01:56:44 pm »

The bartender asks you for the down payment for your rooms. Due to the tournament, you won't find other places to live in town...
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2014, 11:55:49 pm »

Guilhayl Aber:
Would you still like to buy all those items?
You regain 9 HP.
(You guys are getting good CLW rolls.)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2014, 12:18:47 am »

No.

At least not the wagons and stuff. Still buying the Crossbow of Punching Straight Through Low-Constitution Fighters and the ammo.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2014, 12:54:23 pm »

If I got injured, Mutt will take the heal.
Make the payment for the room.

Mutt sat in the room and closed his eyes, beginning to mediate.
Sorceror, indeed... he knew a little of spellcraft, of cours: one of his intellect picked up a lot of things. But he refused to ever cast a spell, though he'd probably be capable.

Pah. These vile hunters... still as one of them, at least he'd be out of the cell and the dark.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2014, 02:00:22 pm »

"Well, that seems reasonable, how much are the rooms in this establishment?"

Pathseeker wondered who we will be fighting tomorrow will be. Hopefully they are a step up from our opponents thus far. If this is all the lowlander can offer for the hunt he won't be impressed.

((Edit:
He stared at Pathseeker, wondering if he was being sarcastic or if he was genuinely that ignorant.

Aw, that's not fair.  :P))
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 02:02:26 pm by Criptfeind »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2014, 01:50:10 pm »

That'd be a gold piece per day, due to the tournament. I'm open for bargain.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2014, 02:08:21 pm »

The Goliath shrugs his massive shoulders. "A gold piece is far too high a price, especially when I am more used to sleeping out on the open ground anyway. Although I was looking for comfort this night, I'm not in need of it for that price. Perhaps I could afford it for, say, five silver?"

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2014, 02:59:43 pm »

Aela stumbles in, blood dripping from the wound she tried to wrap in a fabric bandage. "Hey guys? My... head feels... funny..." She falls to the floor, slipping out of consciousness. A closer look at her wound would reveal some common herbs usually used in a home remedy to relieve pain in small cuts and bruises.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2014, 03:05:05 pm »

The Goliath shrugs his massive shoulders. "A gold piece is far too high a price, especially when I am more used to sleeping out on the open ground anyway. Although I was looking for comfort this night, I'm not in need of it for that price. Perhaps I could afford it for, say, five silver?"
Guilhayl nods his head in agreement.
Aela stumbles in, blood dripping from the wound she tried to wrap in a fabric bandage. "Hey guys? My... head feels... funny..." She falls to the floor, slipping out of consciousness. A closer look at her wound would reveal some common herbs usually used in a home remedy to relieve pain in small cuts and bruises.
"Aela!"
Guilhayl runs over and kneels next to her.
"I don't... I don't have any spells... I hadn't anticipated... help! Somebody!"
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2014, 03:26:13 pm »

"What? Did she not take the healing offered? Aela? Damn it! Does anyone know any medicine? Or have access to healing magic?"

He moves over to her.

"Damn, when did she take this wound? I didn't remember in the heat of the battle!"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2014, 03:49:21 pm »

Run for a medicus!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2014, 04:38:15 pm »

Guilhayl dashes out of the inn, looking for an apothecary selling a Potion of Cure Light Wounds.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2014, 04:43:42 pm »

Buy it, pay both in what cash I have on me and in promise I pay it back later, as this is an emergency!

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2014, 11:45:57 pm »

Returning to the inn, X'ithzol nearly stumbles over a heavily injured, collapsed human.
Shrugging, he turns and heads out again, looking for a cleric.
If the human can pay for their own healing afterwards, all the better. If not, well, gold for goodwill is usually a good trade, and especially so here where the Hunt seems to have decided that they don't want potential applicants dying.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2014, 12:47:52 am »

Guilhayl Aber:
(Gather Information: 20+4)
Directly across the street is an apothecary, fully stocked with CLW potions, at a 50% discount! What a coincidence!

A Very Nice Bartender:
Slamming the coins on the counter, and dashing back across the street, you administer the potion to the young woman. Her wounds knit closed, and she regains 3 HP.

X'ithzol:
You are about to leave to find a cleric, when the bartender almost collides with you, holding a red potion, which he feeds to the human. Hold on... isn't that the Goliath from last night? It is! Which means that you caught the end of this group's fight. There's the man in the pointy hat, the woman on the floor, and the chained one looking on from a distance.
What a coincidence!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19