Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)  (Read 29857 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)
« Reply #450 on: October 06, 2014, 01:29:49 am »

I lied. The spectre of a second natural 100 kept haunting me. :x
We~ll. If weird has already written your turn, I would say that your change of mind comes a few days too late. ;o
Technically he definitely already did, but offered to reroll and rewrite any action I changed. That was several days and my first edit ago, though.

The delay was caused by me trying in vain to figure out how to turn a recruitment drive into a nat100 worthy clusterfuck. (Well that, school, and Smash Brothers) The situation has been resolved. Expect the update tomorrow or Wed.

:p

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 06, 2014, 04:37:45 am »

WHEW.

We now return to wait that free sample didn't go right let me fix it again ohshit ohshit ohshit visiting Aunty.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 08, 2014, 06:12:50 pm »

For the record, you got so much loot from the combat, because the dice decided to make up for all their nastiness. Wild Red got a natural 1, Auratus a 24, Pyrite a 19, and Tulwor a nat 20.

It looks like everybody, save perhaps Ketemos, has at least some RP to attend to, and Auratus has an action to use still.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 08, 2014, 08:23:40 pm »

I get the feeling this has come up before, but does Auratus' involvement in a revenge-related prayer add two prayer energy to the pool, or does he simply gain two rather than one for his own involvement when he successfully completes one?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 08, 2014, 08:43:11 pm »

The extra is just for him I think.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 09, 2014, 12:36:44 am »

Vengeful Nature - Gaining satisfactory revenge against somebody who has wronged you earns you a point of prayer energy. The prayers of mortals asking for revenge are worth two points of prayer energy instead of the usual one to you.

Well, I would read that as only Auratus gaining more out of such things.

Either way, for his second Interaction, Auratus will intend to get that prayer done with.

The soul of Wild Red, while it not was asked for, is far superior to his corpse - turning the later into a formality. While our token dragon does not explicitly say so, Tulwor has seen him use the dagger, the presumably somewhat powerfull dagger itself is a new addition to Auratus, a~nd his choice of words... Yeah, if your two Characters don't see that coming, its their own fault.  :P

Also, Ketemos crit-fail... that got interesting. Well, I'll get to that in the evening :3

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 09, 2014, 01:28:47 am »

Actually, the dagger is a one-time use sort of thing. Just meant to hold the first soul it comes in contact with. Mechanically, you were just using a miracle to harvest a soul after the battle, but doing so in a clever way that would allow you to use your successful miracle later had you lost the battle.

Actually creating a reusable boon-quality soul-harvesting artifact is not something you can casually do with a single miracle.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 09, 2014, 11:44:28 am »

When is Sarrani coming back? Hopefully soon.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 09, 2014, 11:46:58 am »

You can track it down and start an RP with it if you want. I honestly don't know why I had it fly off...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 09, 2014, 12:15:20 pm »

Oh, hell yes. TULWOR SMASH. I'll respond to all the meetings and such tomorrow. Finally things are going our way.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 09, 2014, 12:30:53 pm »

Oh, hell yes. TULWOR SMASH. I'll respond to all the meetings and such tomorrow. Finally things are going our way.
Yes. Yes, indeed. Things are finally going Auratus eh.. I.. I mean, Our way. Yes. Our way indeed!

Joke aside, it seems the dice have favoured Auratus this round. His "guests" arrived to save the day, and quite possibly the next one too? He is bound to get the prayer, some loot, and suddenly has a presumeably mighty - yet maybe unstable - priestess? And he got to be snide? I mean, real snide? Heck yes!

Oh, and obviously - "Yay for making friends!" MK II - I doubt Tulwor, Pyrite and Ketemos will all take this at face value~  :P

Rexxis meddling does come a bit unwanted IC, but else I guess it is a good way to go about this matter. Shame Auratus won't let it stand that way, if possible. Guess that means we will get to see "Golden One"'s lair next round. :3

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: October 09, 2014, 12:43:42 pm »

Also, can I hav my humanoid form back for this rp, now the turn is pretty much done, or will I have to be bird-flock a little longer?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 09, 2014, 03:19:03 pm »

Also, can I hav my humanoid form back for this rp, now the turn is pretty much done, or will I have to be bird-flock a little longer?

You can have it for the Mortus RP, which happens at the end of the month, but not the Sarrani one, which happens at some point during the same trip to town you transformed him in.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 10, 2014, 12:17:30 pm »

Actually, a question - is the "Dragon Bone Ship's Wheel" actually made out of Dragon Bones, or is it simply the Steering Wheel which was attached to the Ship "Dragon Bone"?

Also, since the prisoners are also "Spoils of Battle", are they on display on the tribune listening to how their fates are decided by our squabbling gods, together with the more unliving fare? Maybe even stacked together nicely ? ;3

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 10, 2014, 12:52:30 pm »

Actually, a question - is the "Dragon Bone Ship's Wheel" actually made out of Dragon Bones, or is it simply the Steering Wheel which was attached to the Ship "Dragon Bone"?

Also, since the prisoners are also "Spoils of Battle", are they on display on the tribune listening to how their fates are decided by our squabbling gods, together with the more unliving fare? Maybe even stacked together nicely ? ;3

It is made of Dragon Bones.

The prisoners are on stage, but the stage isn't close enough for them to hear you... Except perhaps Tulwor. He tends to yell a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33