Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)  (Read 29891 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)
« Reply #390 on: September 09, 2014, 09:34:05 am »

Yeah. I'll help you with that in  a bit.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 11, 2014, 11:41:40 am »

I figure I'm gonna have to hunt down Wild Red. It'll answer that prayer, and it'll go some way in clearing away some of Tulwor's shame. The coward refused to fight him on the field, too, that just won't do. Defense of Kiatown first, I suppose... though attack is the best defense, and killing the bastard would hopefully scatter his fleet.

I bet the Orcish gods are looking down and laughing at the lot of us for failing around so much. *sigh*
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: September 11, 2014, 11:44:01 am »

If you want a barker, you'll have to ask for one. Careful, though. Ketari's sulking.
Ninja'd.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 11, 2014, 11:47:51 am »

We~ll, with what Auratus just has learned, we might have a way of turning things into our favour... if we get the right ingridients, and not another batch of failing rolls. Just watch out for another outrageous proposal from "your" "golden one" ;3

As for hunting down wild red, I would say that our most dearest dragon also has a duty to do so. Looting Selma's Gate is a bi~g "no-no" after all. And, lets face it, if he does not help his temple guard come next month, there might not be much left of it at the end of it.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 11, 2014, 12:41:16 pm »

I figure I'm gonna have to hunt down Wild Red. It'll answer that prayer, and it'll go some way in clearing away some of Tulwor's shame. The coward refused to fight him on the field, too, that just won't do. Defense of Kiatown first, I suppose... though attack is the best defense, and killing the bastard would hopefully scatter his fleet.

I bet the Orcish gods are looking down and laughing at the lot of us for failing around so much. *sigh*

Minor Nitpick. He didn't refuse to fight you on the field. He actually went after you, but was intercepted by some Bellian soldiers and got sucked into battling them.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 11, 2014, 12:45:19 pm »

Well, I mean... Tulwor considers this a failure for lack of willpower. If he really wanted to fight, he'd have gotten through! :P
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 11, 2014, 12:51:28 pm »

I think we need a monster, and I do have Sarrani (the mouse) just sitting around, after all. And some spare barkers.

By their powers combined, they'll be... a gribbley - yet intelligent, and loyal - monster!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 11, 2014, 01:31:32 pm »

I think we need a monster, and I do have Sarrani (the mouse) just sitting around, after all. And some spare barkers.

By their powers combined, they'll be... a gribbley - yet intelligent, and loyal - monster!

Just a note, that plan requires an interaction, as the Mouse is in Kiatown so you'd have to pick it up.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 11, 2014, 02:37:29 pm »

Yeah, that would be fine. Ketari wouldn't se anyone anyway as a bird-flock.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 11, 2014, 04:46:44 pm »

Operation VineJaeger is go.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 11, 2014, 04:55:36 pm »

My first idea was turning barkers into Gaping Dragon: Leaf Green version.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 12, 2014, 02:33:04 am »

I plan to head to Kiatown with Sarah in tow (well... assuming she doesn't die or become outraged at how I kinda... let her child die) after this, in time for Pyrite's war meeting (let's hope it doesn't explode again).

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 12, 2014, 05:30:19 am »

I plan to head to Kiatown with Sarah in tow (well... assuming she doesn't die or become outraged at how I kinda... let her child die) after this, in time for Pyrite's war meeting (let's hope it doesn't explode again).

Actually, Auratus will be sure to ask if anybody would like to acompany him in retaking Selma's Gate. He will most likely also stress that once we have taken back the port, the naval blockade will be vulnerable, new pirate lords may be hired for our side to fight it as well, yadda yadda. Oh, and that the black powder hidden in the Kiatown harbour might also be a ploy of wild red, and should thus be taken care off.

Planning a few turns ahead is fine, but some of us might want to keep the situation from crumbling, lest those ploys do so alongside. Well, leaving Kiatown to crumble, might also be in line with Auratus original ambition, so maybe he needn't worry so much either way...  :P
( Well, or maybe you should, that is ;3)

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 12, 2014, 06:49:11 am »

Yeah. I'll help you with that in  a bit.
*pokes*
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 12, 2014, 07:19:52 am »

How large are each of the gods, anyway? Tulwor is a giant, but how big is that giant?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33