Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)  (Read 29947 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The whole thing is hella impressive, though. I made a sentient weapon more powerful than myself by accident. Imagine what I'm capable of doing on purpose!

This is the last time I'm helping any of my relatives. Bloody blood of my blood.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Hm... maybe you could try helping the dragon instead...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

The whole thing is hella impressive, though. I made a sentient weapon more powerful than myself by accident. Imagine what I'm capable of doing on purpose!

This is the last time I'm helping any of my relatives. Bloody blood of my blood.

It is not actually stronger than you; It is particulary good about avoiding direct contact, and would likely still have the edge in a fight against Tulwor or Ketari simpily because it has built in boons against the blood of its creator.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Sorry 'bout the double post. I forgot to include the Chef's supply request in the IC thread. He plans on making a great stew, which calls for as many large pots as can be provided, and alot of fuel for fire. He will also make a baked dessert if he has access to enough oven space and supplies. 

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Sorry 'bout the triple post. Just a note to say I corrected a mistake in Pyrite and Ryder's RP in which one character was given two names. Ryder's 11 year old facing the draft is now consistently called Timothy.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"The explosives boat was just an idea, but they would burn my barker forests and play my fellow gods for fools, whether they are or not."
[THICKENING INTENSIFIES]
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Just to clarify, I still have 1 miracle and an interaction left, right? Not sure if a failed roll results in losing the rest of the turn.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:53:46 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

I was kind enough to flavor your failure in such a way, that there are some things you can do that would be related to the action.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Ok, so a failure would result in no turn if there is nothing that can be done related to it. Got it.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Ok, so a failure would result in no turn if there is nothing that can be done related to it. Got it.

And as a general rule, I will not let that happen.

Also, just a note, I do not want Ketari bringing up Harpies at Tulwor's meeting, if Pyrite is present, until IronyOwl and I finish up the RP with Meltip. Could lead to contunity, as the Meltip RP chronolgicly happens first, and there is a non-zero chance that Pyrite could learn something about what is going on with Meltip.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Well that was about as smooth as could be expected, given the circumstances.

I'm still uncertain how to handle Tulwor's thing. I'd like to hop in now, but there might be an awful lot of changing information and circumstances between now and the end of my RPs.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Either you have to stay out of the RP until you finish, or Ketari has to avoid bringing up the harpies until you finish.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Yeah, but I'm worried about all the other, less important stuff too. Suddenly remembering halfway through the conversation that there's now a harpy colony on our doorstep or that a pirate fleet owes me a favor could be kind of odd, but I'm not sure if it'd be odd enough to warrant skipping or dragging out Tulwor's thing over it.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

I just won't bring up the harpies until we finish. I think it's time someone seats themselves on the Jade throne.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Come to think of it, micelus should finish his action before meeting up at the Jade Throne anyway. So we ain't just waiting on you.

Hellhound, I'm going to break my usual rule, and say you can have another RP of your choice while you wait. Could be another day or two or three before the meeting begins in earnest.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33