Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)  (Read 29959 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Instead of a specific person, would it be possible for my targeted Whispers Of The Little Bird to be more general - like how the Harpy siege is going?

Nah, but if you got the name and general location of somebody involved in the siege, you could take a peek that way.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Phew, finally found time and muse for auratus being angry. He might have been a bit too tame until now, but I guess he is back in swing now.  ;3

On another note, I am a bit surprise that there were no applications for npc's yet. A few more players would certainly light up the p/l/ace - and with how things go, we really might have the need for more gods soon. Though that might depend on how tied-up the harpies are with the siege they have at hand, the true nature of these chimeras, and how mighty or involved the orcish gods are. Actually, scratch that - we really should get some back-up soon... >>

Speaking about abilities, would my soulsmith ability be enough to see the true nature of Wild Red's Dragon-Armour? ( Hey, asking can't hurt  :P )

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Phew, finally found time and muse for auratus being angry. He might have been a bit too tame until now, but I guess he is back in swing now.  ;3

On another note, I am a bit surprise that there were no applications for npc's yet. A few more players would certainly light up the p/l/ace - and with how things go, we really might have the need for more gods soon. Though that might depend on how tied-up the harpies are with the siege they have at hand, the true nature of these chimeras, and how mighty or involved the orcish gods are. Actually, scratch that - we really should get some back-up soon... >>

Speaking about abilities, would my soulsmith ability be enough to see the true nature of Wild Red's Dragon-Armour? ( Hey, asking can't hurt  :P )

It will give you a bonus to the attempt if you want to get to the bottom of it personally.

Also, sorry the last few days have been slow. I had a friend over, and we were playing hotseat Civ V.

Lastly, if you have a good idea as to what your characters want to do, do start posting your full actions, so I can begin rolling and planning the turn. I'd like to get it up soon. Ketari's bird boon will be delivered as part of next turns NPC report.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A quick post with some actions. I'll try to add an use for the third Miracle and for the Interaction too, hopefully something based on this conversation with the general.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Yay, my prodding pole!
Hmm.

Well, I imagine that Ketari will help now in cracking the siege with her barkers and her spear, and maybe then the Chimeras will assist against the orcs, or the cowed/captured harpies will obey Ketari or get eaten. If the Chimeric and the harpy gods are equal in strength, she should be enough to tip the balance.

I am worried about that second Final Egg, so I'll have to see if that can be stolen as well at some point and put somewhere safe.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Y'know, that pachyderm would make a good monster for Tulwor's Crucible Monster Challenge Extragavanza. Once it's grown up a bit, maybe.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe, yeah. I do feel like it'd make a nice ride to places, though, and it'd be a shame if it just got shanked and died.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

So I mostly have my actions planned out, but there's a few things that might be dependent on the actions of others. For instance, I might not want to visit the pirates just yet if Tulwor says we're going to wait a while to launch the attack (ha ha ha ha ha).

More specifically:

-That dream sounds time-sensitive, so I'd like to deal with that, probably using a Miracle, if nobody else does. This isn't something I'm otherwise particularly interested in, though; if I thought it'd keep for a month I'd leave it for a month.
-I'd like in on that card game, so if somebody else goes for it, I'd like to as well. There's also a chance, whether I do it now or later, that instead of just participating I'd use an Interaction to convince him to bring the card game to Newbellum so it can be between all five gods without forcing them to spend their own actions on it. Noble, probably unwise, and I'm not even sure I can do that, true... but it might be so much more interesting and fitting than just laughing at all the 1-Interaction noobs and stealing it uncontested or battling the dragon for it.

Unless both of the above conditions fire, I will probably be spending an action of some sort calling Samwise a coward and/or rabbit. If neither fires, I will probably spend an Interaction calling Samwise a coward and a Miracle forging an artifact of some sort.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

or battling the dragon for it.

... is Auratus that predictable?

Eh.. well, te-he; Guess he is ;3
( But c'mon. Wealthiest guys in town, and a free artifact to boot? It would be more out of character for him not to jump at this golden opportunity.)

I've been pretty spent from working since last week ( main reason for my rather low activity ), but should be able to get my turn up by tonight.

Edit:
Done. If you are up for it, Weird, I would actually swing by Oinkiny - albeit with only two hours left in my day, the interaction would most likely stretch at least until tomorrow evening. Eh, it can easily wait until next month (in-game, that is ;3 ).
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:16:57 pm by escaped lurker »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

If you don't think it will have a major bearing upon your next month's action, you can start an RP with somebody in the castle before a turn goes up, and finish it afterward. I don't think I'll have the turn finished before Saturday anyhow.

Edit: Minor nitpick on your last IC post Lurker; There is no reward tied to Messel marrying Chance Infelix - The nobles are in fact waving the cutomary bride price so that the less than financialy sound herald might join their family. The gold comes having Messel's sister marry one of the Infelix Boys, which Auratus himself suggested. If I remember correctly that is...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 03:09:08 pm by Weirdsound »

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit: Minor nitpick on your last IC post Lurker; There is no reward tied to Messel marrying Chance Infelix - The nobles are in fact waving the cutomary bride price so that the less than financialy sound herald might join their family. The gold comes having Messel's sister marry one of the Infelix Boys, which Auratus himself suggested. If I remember correctly that is...

You do remember correctly (no surprise there), but "that matter" refers to Messel the Older's request of guidance, not only Messel the Younger's marriage. Yeah.. I see what I did there - Placing it right after the mention of the herald choosing his bridal partner, easily gives another impression than I intended. Changed "that matter" to "that whole matter". Far less ambigious.

If you don't think it will have a major bearing upon your next month's action, you can start an RP with somebody in the castle before a turn goes up, and finish it afterward. I don't think I'll have the turn finished before Saturday anyhow.

Then I'll go right ahead~

Well, I very much doubt it to go according to Auratus vision, nor should it have an immediate impact... Eh, you'll see. ;3

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think my reading comprehension is failing lately, but what's all this about a card game? I feel like I must have missed an update or something.

Someone link me to the relevant post, would you kindly.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

The prayer list, which I edit onto the most recent turn, which in this case is on page 12 of the IC thread. In the spoiler.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

I think I am just waiting on actions from Ketemos and Ketari now... I'm prepping for and running my TTRPG tomorrow, but would like to get started on the turn Friday if possible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Remaining actions edited in.

So if this card game migration works and Auratus beats all the gods to win anyway, Pyrite's going to have a new BFF. If it works and Tulwor or maybe Ketemos wins, haha oh wow.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33