Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1246640 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 134 Plots and Conflicts
« Reply #4005 on: December 07, 2015, 09:43:11 am »

((Considering the holiday season, that's quite understandable. I can wait.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4006 on: December 07, 2015, 11:17:55 am »

Hide in the tower. Create 3 essences.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: December 07, 2015, 12:11:51 pm »

It's simple pit, right? No tunnels anywhere? In that case tear spikes off of the walls/floors/wherever they are attached to (grab few) and start digging one side of the pit to make it collapse, thus making easier path up. Or alternatively, if the pit is shallow enough then just climb up.

Look for traces who might have dug this. Ask plants around if they know anything.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: December 07, 2015, 02:08:44 pm »

Kahel muttered a curse while preparing a new spell. Seems like Chaos Gods still oversaw their adept. Demon was out for a moment, so it fell upon the Changer to thwart his godly counterpart plans on this reality.

Stop-freeze sorcerer in one place and finish him with cutlass charge. Use three essences (2 +1 and +1/+2)
"I! WAS! SLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPIIINGGGGGGGGGGG!"

SEND THIS GIT STRAIGHT TO THE BASILICA OF TORMENT!(Before he kills me) HALF OF MY ESSENCES AND A SHARD
ALSO, RUN AWAY!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 03:08:47 pm by poketwo »

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: December 07, 2015, 02:24:15 pm »

Kahel muttered a curse while preparing a new spell. Seems like Chaos Gods still oversaw their adept. Demon was out for a moment, so it fell upon the Changer to thwart his godly counterpart plans on this reality.

Stop-freeze sorcerer in one place and finish him with cutlass charge. Use three essences (2 +1 and +1/+2)

SEND THIS GIT STRAIGHT TO THE BASILICA OF TORMENT!(Before he kills me) HALF OF MY ESSENCES
ALSO, USE THE OTHER HALF TO DODGE THE GUY'S ATTACK IF I FAIL

((Plot twist!))
As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: December 07, 2015, 02:28:45 pm »

SEND THIS GIT STRAIGHT TO THE BASILICA OF TORMENT!(Before he kills me) HALF OF MY ESSENCES

((Plot twist!))
((Hehehe... Welcome back, poketwo! I hope that you'll either make a good last stand or start anew (probably with vengeance in mind). I'm really glad that my hunt fished you out from an abyss of nothingness.))

"You were sleeping? With dragons, Tower-building and murderous mages all around?!"
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:32:15 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: December 07, 2015, 02:39:33 pm »

((Plot twist!))
((Hehehe... Welcome back, poketwo! I hope that you'll either make a good last stand or start anew (probably with vengeance in mind). I'm really glad that my hunt fished you out from an abyss of nothingness.))

"You were sleeping? With dragons, Tower-building and murderous mages all around?!"
"Nothing special, I've seen worse. You will so too, soon."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:49:40 pm by poketwo »

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: December 07, 2015, 02:54:23 pm »

((Welcome back.))

"Quickly we must head to the volcano, time is of the essence."

Continue towards the volcano make 3 demon essences.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: December 07, 2015, 03:00:07 pm »

SEND THIS GIT STRAIGHT TO THE BASILICA OF TORMENT!(Before he kills me) HALF OF MY ESSENCES AND A SHARD
ALSO, USE AN ESSENCE AND A SHARD TO QUICKLY ESCAPE!

((Hahahaha this is fantastic. You still can't do two spells per turn while in combat.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: December 07, 2015, 03:11:50 pm »

ALSO, USE AN ESSENCE AND A SHARD TO QUICKLY ESCAPE!

((Hahahaha this is fantastic. You still can't do two spells per turn while in combat.))

((Obviously, Romanticarnus was sleeping. He didn't react to ANYTHING during this long nap. However, he was also either vital to whatever shceme Tzeentch was cooking up for the second. OR he just has real good, yet only activating near his death, precognation.

OR EVEN INSTALLING AN 'hostile intent' ALARM SYSTEM IN HIS BRAIN!))

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: December 07, 2015, 03:14:40 pm »

Pmed action
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: December 07, 2015, 03:47:33 pm »

Continue onwards, going to the ruined castle instead. Boredom means it's a great time for essence roulette, so do that once I travel as far as I'm going to get this turn. If the fortress' auras are working properly, doing the essence roulette there would be a good plan.

Don't forget about my ring of +1 luck, or, should I happen to be in the fortress, the luck aura.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: December 07, 2015, 04:02:11 pm »

Continue onwards, going to the ruined castle instead. Boredom means it's a great time for essence roulette, so do that once I travel as far as I'm going to get this turn. If the fortress' auras are working properly, doing the essence roulette there would be a good plan.

Don't forget about my ring of +1 luck, or, should I happen to be in the fortress, the luck aura.

((All the auras disappeared from the castle the same turn that meteors appeared from the sky. Its just your luck ring))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: December 07, 2015, 04:26:36 pm »

((All the auras disappeared from the castle the same turn that meteors appeared from the sky. Its just your luck ring))

((That why I included "if the auras are working properly." It's unlikely that they've been fixed, but on the off chance that they are, I may as well take advantage of them.))

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: December 07, 2015, 04:32:50 pm »

Cuberac, content with his new relics, decides to leave the castle, and craft 3 essences on the way.
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 506