Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1251991 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 100 Reunion of the centturn
« Reply #2295 on: July 15, 2015, 11:12:39 pm »

((Not to mention take a malus or two and you've got the potions affinity, effectively.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: July 15, 2015, 11:41:53 pm »

I put a witty remark on my action.

((You could kill people via alchohol poisoning, douse things with methonol, transform opponents and/or yourself into methonol, forcibly intoxicate things, ferment things, make flamethrowers, brew unusual drinks, cause flash floods, induce hangovers, produce bombs, and commit murder by transforming the booze already inside your victim's body into a solid, ever-burning sword.

Who said you're not a combatant?))
An affinity over fluids would be more optimal, but FoU does make a good point.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: July 16, 2015, 12:11:23 am »

((I meant edge of forest as in the border between the forest and the plains))
Examine the fruit to see if I kno what it is,and try some if it is safe to eat.
Make two bird essences.
Talk to the birds(I'm assuming I can,is that correct?):Hello,is there anything you can tell me about this forest?
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: July 16, 2015, 02:47:00 am »

Move north while searching  for leaves i could heat, just to see if they actually light on fire later. Two essences if i can

((Coongratulations... and... congratulations! You got a lot of turns in your game!

Where is ancano in the charlist?))
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:44:42 am by conein »

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: July 16, 2015, 03:03:19 am »

Eterna looks at the more charred body, again.
"((Hmmm.. I got to use something else as fuel. Books, torches, whatever that is, i could use it to melt the gold.))"
Look around for something that can be burned other than bodies, put it near the chain and then use electricity to burn it. If none is found, use the more charred body to use as fuel.
(("((Monologue.))"))
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:49:56 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: July 16, 2015, 03:39:04 am »

"And here I thought of walking away..."

Kahel looks at bee mage dissapointedly, then takes a bite of Hlamodysa fruit and jumps into lake, moving eastwards. There, he creates three more essences when sufficiently underwater.

((Aaand... Thank you very much fillipk, for alcoholic lake. I dare hope that water to the north is still not toxic enough to make me drunk before reaching calmer waters))

One hundred turns of strife have passed...
All hail DreamerGhost, creator of the Duck Island! Historian of murders! Assistant of Random!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:57:15 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: July 16, 2015, 09:59:56 am »

((Can't believe that its been more than a year now since the start. Anyway, congratulations as well for the 100th turn, DG)).

Move one hex south while creating two force essences.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: July 16, 2015, 04:39:57 pm »

"Oh no you don't. Alerim! Intercept him!"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:02:12 pm by FallacyofUrist »
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: July 16, 2015, 04:58:58 pm »

"Oh. Uh. Didn't see ya there, lil' fella."
Softly, move the snake away. 2 more essences.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: July 17, 2015, 12:27:13 am »

((That... backfired tremendously! I was actually trying to throw Marcus's entire head into the future and decapitate him. So neither of us are bleeding, just in a lot of pain? Huh.))
Bear the pain, then throw the gold orb at Marcus's head as hard as I can, getting a little closer first.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: July 17, 2015, 01:07:08 pm »

((That... backfired tremendously! I was actually trying to throw Marcus's entire head into the future and decapitate him. So neither of us are bleeding, just in a lot of pain? Huh.))
Bear the pain, then throw the gold orb at Marcus's head as hard as I can, getting a little closer first.
Actually, I think you might be unconscious or dead.

Make him bash his own face in with that orb (any available essences).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: July 17, 2015, 01:32:45 pm »

Thanks guys. May it go for a hundredth more. Unless, you know, someone actually wins. In which case, I might decide to make proper rule set for this so that anyone could run it.

Talk to the birds(I'm assuming I can,is that correct?):Hello,is there anything you can tell me about this forest?[/b]

((You can. Wether they will reply is another matter. But since you are a bird mage I will roll LUCK for taming them.))

((Mostly true. Marcus has less skull integrity but you are in more pain. As in, I shall roll END to see if you do anything or just stay down.))

((so what does the golem have? did the body include eyes? I hope not I wanted to make them separately, becasue {redacted}.

what about its thought center/logic core))

((It is a statue with retroactively made slots for whatever you want to add into it.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: July 17, 2015, 01:56:42 pm »

The dragon's dead, the island saved, I have a shiny new dragon soul. Now its time to get back to my shop.

Get back in my plane and fly around looking for my troll.
Oh, and could I use the dragon soul to gain Fus-Ro-Dah?

Also a bit of PMed stuff.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 11:20:34 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: July 17, 2015, 02:20:32 pm »

lets see now.....check....check.....
ok then.

3 essences
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: July 17, 2015, 03:01:32 pm »

An affinity over fluids would be more optimal, but FoU does make a good point.

With fluids, you would have an extremely broad range of spells, but would take a -1 CMP to almost everything. It would be a "jack of all trades, master of none" type thing.
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 506