Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1252553 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 72 Artistic suicide contest
« Reply #1245 on: April 06, 2015, 05:39:59 pm »

((Concerning endlessblaze's turn, he got a 7 in CMP and a 3 in POT. Wouldn't it make more sense that he got a perfectly-shaped sword but it was smaller than intended (i.e. dagger-sized) or not made of good metal?))

".....Did you seriously just give me cancer?"
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 05:04:58 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: April 06, 2015, 05:41:55 pm »

((If he was summoning, yes, but he was trying to reshape a cube.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: April 06, 2015, 05:49:00 pm »

No appeared on the surface of the world. Looking around, he noticed two other mages in his general vicinity. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Two at once was a bad idea, but an alliance could bring many benefits, including the death of the other mage. "Excuse me, mr. purple leg, would you like to team up and kill that other guy?", he said, indicating the other mage who seemed to be getting angry. "As for the terms, we split all shards 50/50 and loot is subject to negotiation."

If yes, then glare out non-ally mage's Achilles' tendons using the Evil Eye, causing them to be rather torn.

If no, head off in a random direction while making three Evil Eye essences.

Otherwise... continue talking with purple leg mage.

Edit: If purple leg mage doesn't respond, create three Evil Eye essences, and meditate a bit, trying to focus on the secrets of this world.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 05:28:57 pm by FallacyofUrist »
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: April 06, 2015, 07:41:13 pm »

((my previous character))

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: April 06, 2015, 07:44:21 pm »

((Okay, considering that I managed to both wake up and go to sleep at a reasonable hour the past few days, I think my sleep's good enough to rejoin as the Gambler. Sheet, with slight edits:
Spoiler: The Gambler (click to show/hide)
))
Examine area, distance self from dangers, 2 essence.
((Also, lotsa people blowing themselves up these days.))
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: April 06, 2015, 11:12:08 pm »

".....Did you seriously just give me cancer?"
"Sorry. Shouldn't cause you any real problems. Here's your shard back anyway."
Give Azenfar his shard back.

Then bring Endlessblaze's body to the forest and bury it.
Make 3 healing essences.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: April 07, 2015, 12:32:12 am »

"..."

Stab Ishin with my force spear.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: April 07, 2015, 03:56:36 am »

How about reverse healing and giving Crimson my Wounds.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: April 07, 2015, 09:16:28 am »

((I'd preffer you wouldn't. While characters are pretty non-existant as they are, I'd preffer people to keep some investment in them, instead of just returning them from death. Kinda woried that it may be the first step to suicidal spite bombing.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: April 07, 2015, 01:10:21 pm »

((I'd preffer you wouldn't. While characters are pretty non-existant as they are, I'd preffer people to keep some investment in them, instead of just returning them from death. Kinda woried that it may be the first step to suicidal spite bombing.))
((I promiss I'll only do those things when I'm at a loss on other ways to creatively fuck up others when I'm certin I'll die

And I also have a reason why I respawned))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: April 07, 2015, 01:22:10 pm »

((Eh, if somone decides to abuse suicide bombing, I'll just have them roll 1's for erything. Though I would still prefer you to roll a new mage. Tell you what, you do a write up of your revival, and I'll have your character sheet added back. Keep in mind that your soul has been used up as fuel.))
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 03:16:37 pm by DreamerGhost »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: April 07, 2015, 01:56:19 pm »

((k, will do so when home))
Sadly for Malal, even though the soul died, the conscious did. Romanicarnus had a Old Ones device that can snatch up his conscious (and soul in good scenarios) right before he dies and then be able to make a new soul(if necessary) and body. Until then, he would be totally blank to the warp until his minions snatch enough humans to basically turn into some kind of weird soul thing that the machine to meld into an exact copy of Romanticarnus's soul. Also, If the user is in an far off alternate dimension/universe(any alternate universe), they forget all the experiences they had in the time between last entry and death .The reason why Romanticarnus's doesn't use it for many more dastardly schemes? Well, he is more interested in the sorcery aspect of Tzeentch than petty plots. 

"Now after that long recovery time, why don't I see what had killed me, and then get that damned titan prototype back."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 06:43:34 pm by poketwo »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: April 08, 2015, 04:12:39 pm »

Three people (Beirus/Jase, Sarrak/Kahel, and Yourmaster/Alex) haven't posted an action yet. As such, I will move update to tomorow this one time, as we had a shorter time period since Turn 72. Afterwards, those who haven't posted an action will be left idle.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: April 08, 2015, 04:42:39 pm »

Move to the other side of the lake (closer to warring mages) while crafting three essences. Use northern shore.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 07:24:14 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: April 08, 2015, 04:54:17 pm »

The waring mages would be?
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 506