Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1252241 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 70 Hand cannon
« Reply #1170 on: March 30, 2015, 06:38:22 am »

(Wait I died?.......YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! The others fight for several turns and it only takes one hit on me(I'm not even counting the cut) to kill me!? And what about my speed roll or dex roll, why is there not one of those)
((You got no dodge because Azenfar got 6 on SPD and then a perfect spell roll. That punch was jet powered. Then as a bonus you rolled 1 on END. It was Falcon Punch against jello.))

Name:Alex Raman
Affinity: Demon summoning
Description(optional): Wears a cat suit up until the head, where he wears a fedora.
STR=0
DEX=0
SPD=0
END=0
POT=12

You have 8 points to spread around, not 12. Demon summoning is ok, but keep in mind that anything you summon will be temporary, possibly 1 turn or less.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 30, 2015, 06:51:41 am »

(Wait I died?.......YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! The others fight for several turns and it only takes one hit on me(I'm not even counting the cut) to kill me!? And what about my speed roll or dex roll, why is there not one of those)
((You got no dodge because Azenfar got 6 on SPD and then a perfect spell roll. That punch was jet powered. Then as a bonus you rolled 1 on END. It was Falcon Punch against jello.))

Name:Alex Raman
Affinity: Demon summoning
Description(optional): Wears a cat suit up until the head, where he wears a fedora.
STR=0
DEX=0
SPD=0
END=0
POT=12

You have 8 points to spread around, not 12. Demon summoning is ok, but keep in mind that anything you summon will be temporary, possibly 1 turn or less.

...wow....just....wow.....azenfar I may have underestimated you....or maybe the random number gods just like to mess with me. BUT BY THE POWER OF META I WILL HAVE REVENGE!

Excuse me while I formuate a new character
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: March 30, 2015, 07:14:09 am »

((His chances to do this were 20/46656, to do this and live 10/46656. Thats ~0.04% and ~0.02% respectively. RNG looked upon you and decided that you were not worthy.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: March 30, 2015, 07:20:00 am »

((....I seriously had a 99.98% chance of dying from doing that!? How could Armok not be pleased by that display!? Yes I know it was from a LUCK roll but shhh.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: March 30, 2015, 07:22:37 am »

(Sweet mother of truth)
 :o

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: March 30, 2015, 07:30:46 am »

((....I seriously had a 99.98% chance of dying from doing that!? How could Armok not be pleased by that display!? Yes I know it was from a LUCK roll but shhh.))

((...Kinda. Rolling 6 STR instead of 5 would had taken a turn off your bleedout timer, making you as good as dead. If you rolled anything but perfect, Blaze would still be alive, and either kill you or stall you enough for blood loss to finish you off.

10/36 chance to win innitiative, 1/36 chance to get spell perfectly, 1/6 chance to gain enough str without killing himself and 1/6 chance for blaze to get 1 END.))
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 07:32:31 am by DreamerGhost »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: March 30, 2015, 07:37:39 am »

((...Kinda. Rolling 6 STR instead of 5 would had taken a turn off your bleedout timer, making you as good as dead. If you rolled anything but perfect, Blaze would still be alive, and either kill you or stall you enough for blood loss to finish you off.

10/36 chance to win innitiative, 1/36 chance to get spell perfectly, 1/6 chance to gain enough str without killing himself and 1/6 chance for blaze to get 1 END.))

You know at this point I'm thinking you should make exception for the prayer roll and just have armok grant him a boon. This was insanely lucky but also the kinda thing armok would love.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: March 30, 2015, 07:43:24 am »

You know at this point I'm thinking you should make exception for the prayer roll and just have armok grant him a boon. This was insanely lucky but also the kinda thing armok would love.
Maybe make a roll of who go the prayer. There are many who call themselves "God of blood"

Have a 6 be Khorne

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: March 30, 2015, 07:50:35 am »

Maybe make a roll of who go the prayer. There are many who call themselves "God of blood"

Have a 6 be Khorne
((Please not this. I already had an extremely small chance of survival, I'd hate to get a 1 on this d6. Just take the 6 I got from the LUCK roll and consider it a prayer to Armok, yes? Then add whatever boon you might give me.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: March 30, 2015, 08:05:35 am »

For some, surviving when chance to die is 99.98% would be enough. But whatever.

YOU ARE NOW A FOLLOWER OF GOD OF BLOOD

You now gain 2 +1 essenses of physical stat(s) of your choice with each kill.
Armok thirsts for blood! Kill somone to advance your worhip rank further.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: March 30, 2015, 08:10:04 am »

Ohhhh....he gets a very nice boon, it will make his death all the more challenging, and all the more satisfying....if he can stop his bleeding, (nav don't help him, I want to see what he comes up with to save himself)

Of course if he dies from blood loss it's also a satisfying death becasue
A.im the resaon he is bleeding to death

B. I will get to laugh about how he got a boon from armok God of blood, only to die to his wounds in the next seconed,

Whatever happens it will be fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: March 30, 2015, 08:51:49 am »

B. I will get to laugh about how he got a boon from armok God of blood, only to die to his wounds in the next seconed,

A. A naga with a trident is the reason I'm bleeding to death. B. Armok giveth and Armok taketh away. Whatever happens will certainly be !FUN!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: March 30, 2015, 08:55:47 am »

A. A naga with a trident is the reason I'm bleeding to death. B. Armok giveth and Armok taketh away. Whatever happens will certainly be !FUN!

Oh...I thought it was from burning you and makeing you bleed from that....

I will still be satisfyed that my combat with you kept you from bandaging or asking nav for help...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: March 30, 2015, 08:59:25 am »

With a high enough POT you probably would've ended up cauterising my wound.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: March 30, 2015, 09:02:10 am »

With a high enough POT you probably would've ended up cauterising my wound.

Good point....hey wait. How long does it take someone to burn to death anyways? And how exactly does that kill them.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 506