Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1252239 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 70 Hand cannon
« Reply #1185 on: March 30, 2015, 09:08:26 am »

Summon enchanted adamantine armour of aether defense. Use all non-chaos summoning essences.
Then 2 healing essences.
Make sure my weapon is shifted to crossbow mode.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 11:56:22 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: March 30, 2015, 09:17:30 am »

Try again for a ring of luck.
Try again for 3 healing pills.

Please find my body and mourn me....please?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: March 30, 2015, 09:20:21 am »

((Would you mind if I drank your corpse? I'm hoping I can get fire powers that way.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: March 30, 2015, 09:34:48 am »

((Kinda the point of the game, but by the power of meta my next char will be a friend of endlessblaze a hunt you down, and I will take back my shards))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: March 30, 2015, 09:43:28 am »

((Would you mind if I drank your corpse? I'm hoping I can get fire powers that way.))

Hahaha. No.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: March 30, 2015, 09:44:40 am »

You need to use my shards.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: March 30, 2015, 10:31:52 am »

Anyways...new char!

Name:flare
Affinity: metal
Description:a friend of the Mage known as endlessblaze. He sensed the death of his friend through a magic bond, And so he entered portal. His ways of thinking and personality are quite similar to blaze. His blue eyes seem to pierce the darkness. He and and blaze often forged things together.
STR=2
DEX=0
SPD=2
END=1
POT=3

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: March 30, 2015, 10:40:53 am »

((Really, interesting things happen all around, mages pledge themselves to the ancient gods and talk with dragons... And Kahel sits on the edge of the world, lasily trying to find the meaning behind this island existance. But - no more!))

"Well, it was an interesting observation. Yet, I lack means to further my knowledge here. Hm... What to do, what to do..."

Kahel turned his gaze back to the newly-formed lands and main island body that laid behind. It was time to return.

Walk back to the lake. Observe surroundings.

((Can I create an item that would passively chill surroundings? I'm thinking about some kind of a mantle (from the hide of some beast?) that would make my presence quite uncomfortable for others.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: March 30, 2015, 11:15:54 am »

((Sure thing Mr. Arthas))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: March 30, 2015, 01:45:17 pm »

((
@endlessblaze: Just saying, using the power of meta for any purpose, especially revenge, is generally seen as poor form. It blurs the line between character and player, and in an environment like this one, it's almost to be expected that you'll lose one or two mages- possibly to another person, like you did. You give off the feel of being personally insulted by them killing your character, which is not really a good thing. ))
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: March 30, 2015, 02:00:19 pm »

((
@endlessblaze: Just saying, using the power of meta for any purpose, especially revenge, is generally seen as poor form. It blurs the line between character and player, and in an environment like this one, it's almost to be expected that you'll lose one or two mages- possibly to another person, like you did. You give off the feel of being personally insulted by them killing your character, which is not really a good thing. ))

Nhaaaa I don't feal insulted I just like to be dramatic and it gives me something to do, rather than just wander the map randomly. And I give in-character reasons for my knowlage or why I do what I do.

In this case my new character was a pal of my old one and sensed his death via magical bond.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: March 30, 2015, 02:07:31 pm »

Change my 12 to an 8.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: March 30, 2015, 03:49:46 pm »

((DreamerGhost, maybe you should consider giving people penalties to major injuries. Give them a -1 to each roll that uses the injured part. Because right now people can just ignore most injuries. It would make my healing services in higher demand.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: March 30, 2015, 04:06:10 pm »

((

And I give in-character reasons for my knowlage or why I do what I do.
((Are you Stirk? He used the word 'knowlage' instead of 'knowledge' just like you do.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: March 30, 2015, 05:19:59 pm »

((I considered that option and rejected it, as he did not chose guns affinity.))
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 506