Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 57

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread  (Read 52490 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread
« Reply #660 on: December 31, 2014, 01:46:48 pm »

:"Ehehe, if they tease us I guess they'll actually be right."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 31, 2014, 01:51:21 pm »

Aneira smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Guess they will be after all."

She hesitated, then leaned in and quickly kissed him on the cheek.

"I... I think I'm going to go and let you rest now. See if there's anything I can do for the boss or some lead I can find for that thief. But... I'm glad I said all of this."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: December 31, 2014, 02:54:36 pm »

Alexios responds to the cheek-kiss with a hug and by nuzzling up to Aneira briefly.
:"Thanks, Aneira. I'm glad you did, too."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 31, 2014, 02:57:52 pm »

Still blushing some, Aneira slipped out of the room and headed down and out of the inn. She whistled quietly to herself, looking around the village to see if there was a shop that sold healing supplies.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 31, 2014, 04:24:42 pm »

Aika blinked, somewhat bemused by the sudden change in topic.

: "Why do I...? Simple, really: the Pegasus Corps is my family and so I fight for them. What about you?"

"Nevermind me yet.  But the question is important, and more relevant than you may think."

"Was the Corps your family before you joined them?  Are you absolutely certain that fighting for them is the right th-"

"'Ey, how are ya daeing, Martyn? Ye look like yer one that hasnae bin hurt tae badly. Aw tha others, nae so much, " Hilde sighed, "'tis hard graft having tae heal ye lot."

"A few scratches, but nothing that won't heal on its own."

"Hasn't our other healer recovered yet?  Have them help you."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 31, 2014, 04:52:22 pm »

: "I had no family before I joined them," Aika responded rather hotly, insulted that the soldier would even ask. "They took me in when I was unwanted by all others. I am no mercenary, Martyn. My loyalty cannot be bought for a few gold coins."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 31, 2014, 05:21:31 pm »

: "I had no family before I joined them," Aika responded rather hotly, insulted that the soldier would even ask. "They took me in when I was unwanted by all others. I am no mercenary, Martyn. My loyalty cannot be bought for a few gold coins."

He was unperturbed by her response, almost as if he had expected it.  Maybe even approved of it, if the faint nod and light smile he gave her were any hints.

"Good.  Then focus on that."

"Professionalism is all well and good.  Detachment makes one easier to work with, more able to think on one's feet, and less susceptible to battle injuries both mental and physical.  But it is a matter of experience, and difficult to teach."

"Faith in one's cause is far more important.  The determination to fight for it, and the willingness to do what one must in its pursuit, can grant a power to lay kingdoms low and build new nations from the ashes."

"So, if you're as loyal as you claim, you only need to think about working in their best interests.  Professionalism will come in time."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: December 31, 2014, 05:51:12 pm »

Lian slowly filed her way across the roads of the town, looking from building to building. Her surface wounds may have been healed, but just as Geoffrey speculated, she would need rest soon. Unfortunately for both of them, she wouldn't even entertain the idea of being a layabout.
: "...Hm." With an irritated sigh, she clicked her sword loose in its sheath, pulling it out slightly. Turning it over, her eyes darted across the blade, "Oh, fine."

She grunted as she fastened the sword back and started heading towards the Armory.

The same youth greeted Lian as he waited for Ekul to pick something out. "Hey there miss, what can I get for you?"

Andala rubbed her forehead as other holy men and women quickly fled away at the sight of entering woman. Little Mia knew that they ran away to avoid Andala.

"What? You have someone wounded? How am I to preach and spread happiness while knee-deep in blood and bandage." She paused.

"Do you even know how hard it is to clean blood from cloth? Anyways, where's the gut-exhibitionist? Is it you?"

Whatever Andala has said it soared right over Mia's head.

"Um, what? Anyway, he's this way, follow me!" she said as she grabbed Andala's hand and headed back to Garret and the monk. She'd finally found a healer and she wasn't letting them go until Garret was healed.

Still blushing some, Aneira slipped out of the room and headed down and out of the inn. She whistled quietly to herself, looking around the village to see if there was a shop that sold healing supplies.

"Wonder what she was blushing about," the innkeeper said as he elbowed Geoffrey, a sparkle in his eyes, when Aneira had exited the inn.

"Shut up, George," was all he got out of the mercenary captain.

After a bit of wandering Aneira found a store titled "Denab's Emporium" with the traditional shop sign displayed outside.

"Oh, hello there sweetie, what can I do for you today?" greeted the scarlet haired woman behind the counter.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 31, 2014, 05:52:51 pm »

"Well, I was wondering if you had any healing supplies, though if you have any interesting trinkets, I'd love a look at those as well."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 31, 2014, 06:32:52 pm »

"Well, I was wondering if you had any healing supplies, though if you have any interesting trinkets, I'd love a look at those as well."

"I've more than just that," she pointed to the sign that displayed her inventory and prices only to realize it had fallen over. "Oops, silly me," she said as she picked it up. "Funny you should mention trinkets, I happen to collect them."

Spoiler: Shop (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 06:36:22 pm by F.O.E. »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 31, 2014, 07:09:07 pm »

"Woah- hey- this is molestation you know! You're in such haste as if world's ending today..." Nonetheless, Andala preferred the wild ride down the path instead of pacing about the boring monastery.

That said, she was rather breathless when they arrived.

"Phew! Greater workout than Eidelberg twins gave me that one night." Andala then approached Garrett and looked him over.

"Don't move, I might turn you into a toad instead." And lo, sparkles and blue light, and healing has been performed.

Hopefully!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 31, 2014, 07:36:25 pm »

"Hmm, very interesting. I don't think I'm going to buy anything myself right now, but I will inform those in my group who are more magically inclined than I am about your wares. As for your trinkets... While I am interested, I suppose I shouldn't waste my money right now. Though, if you wanted to discuss them, I'd enjoy listening. I've found a couple interesting ones myself alone the way. There was this small rabbit foot's charm, though I gave that one away. Then I have this little shield. It's apparently some magical item, but I think it looks cool, so I'm just carrying it around for now."

She pulled the dragon shield out of her pocket to show the woman.

(OoC:do not use the item, just show it)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 31, 2014, 07:47:00 pm »

The same youth greeted Lian as he waited for Ekul to pick something out. "Hey there miss, what can I get for you?"
Lian glared briefly at Ekul on her way in.
: "Ekul." She acknowledged briefly, but quickly turned her attention to the youth.
: "Do you have any whetstones for purchase? I'm looking for the finest grit possible."

Kelsper

• Bay Watcher
  • Them the eyes of evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 31, 2014, 07:58:58 pm »

"Ye mean Alex? Aye, tha' guy needed help tae. Someone stole 'at thing he's always carrying aroond. 'E wasnae much help. An' noo he's aff wi' Aneira," she said, chortling slightly under her breath.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 31, 2014, 08:34:55 pm »

Maxwell nods, looking a little embarrassed. "Y-Yes, thank you.... Um... Do you mind if I ask why he's injured?"
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 57