- 0 (0%)
Mocking players gently.
- 0 (0%)
Root beer.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 21, 2014, 05:58:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30

Author Topic: A Nonsensical Journey! Zone 1, Turn 16 - Waitlister Watching?  (Read 37798 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 13 - Mashed Potatoes!
« Reply #375 on: July 21, 2014, 01:49:42 am »

((I really hope it turns into some sort of healing glove. That would be useful. Which means it probably won't happen. :P))

Keep club at the ready and go to the right.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 21, 2014, 07:52:29 am »

Point out the grate to Heinrich, and push the rubble off it and peer down.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 21, 2014, 12:10:47 pm »

((Lyeos, do you have the poll locked on purpose?))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 21, 2014, 12:13:12 pm »

((Lyeos, do you have the poll locked on purpose?))
((It was a time based one, now all I can do is edit the options, but I can't unlock or create a new one.))
Take a closer look at this text!

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #379 on: July 21, 2014, 05:15:54 pm »

Throw hands in the air. "Ok no one listen lets leave the others and go this way" Walks after (Beirus). Make sure the baton is off. And one last time yell back to the others,"OI we are going this way."Look around when I reach (Beirus).
Thats probably so they can follow with out meta gaming.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 23, 2014, 12:47:56 am »

((Waiting for BG to proceed.
Kevak ain't gonna post.
If he, or anyone else, wants to drop out, just tell me.
I'll toss a waitlister in if they're still interested.
This thing is garbage anyways.))

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 23, 2014, 12:52:04 am »

((Actually, I would say it is slightly better than mediocre. But I like it.))

blazing glory

« Reply #382 on: July 23, 2014, 03:13:03 am »

Look around for anything else.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 14 - Choices.
« Reply #383 on: July 23, 2014, 11:59:18 pm »

Cry over killing the spider, then walk into the food smelling room.
Libitina... Cries over killing a large, potentially deadly spider for a few seconds... Seriously, everyone is going to think she has mental issues if she cries over everything she kills. Taking the path where the aroma of fresh food emanates from, she finds a fine, fresh feast spread across a large, stone table, illuminated by the glow of a fireplace set against the far wall. While a few of the dishes are recognizable - salads, chocolate pudding, turkey - the majority are rather odd in appearance, unlike anything she's ever seen laid out on a table before.

Test if I can transfer charge from one staff to the other, if they're not both empty. Test if I can fill them with charge somehow, such as with my gift? Test if the mashed potatoes taste OK.
No dice - Flabort can't seem to get anywhere with the staves - the energy inside of them feels different in a way that he cannot quite place, yet. Likewise, he can feel something inside of him, but it doesn't quite match up with what's in the staves - and, after determining this, he suddenly feels drained of energy anyways. Apparently detecting what's inside of things is tiring work, and he may not be able to do it anymore today. Despite being tired, he leans down and scoops up a bit of the potatoes, before sticking it into his mouth - and spitting it back out. The potatoes were apparently uncooked, and being mashed on the ground didn't help the taste.

((I really hope it turns into some sort of healing glove. That would be useful. Which means it probably won't happen. :P))

Keep club at the ready and go to the right.
Hefting his club, Jason makes his way down the hall, arriving in a room swathed in darkness. He fumbles around inside for a bit, the grinding loud enough to be disorienting now, and trips over something - which is immediately followed the sound ceasing. The only noise now is a slow, steady, squelching drip.

Point out the grate to Heinrich, and push the rubble off it and peer down.
Look around for anything else.
Heinrich starts to look for anything else useful, only to have the grate pointed out to him by Jonathan. They struggle for several minutes to remove the rubble from atop the grate, but to no avail - however, they do see what appears to be moving lights far in the distance below, but it's impossible to make anything out from this height.
While the grate would be too small for anyone to fit into, small object cold be dropped into it, and if someone had a long enough chain, it might be possible to lower something down.

Throw hands in the air. "Ok no one listen lets leave the others and go this way" Walks after (Beirus). Make sure the baton is off. And one last time yell back to the others,"OI we are going this way."Look around when I reach (Beirus).
Thats probably so they can follow with out meta gaming.
For reasons unknown to anyone, everyone seem to want to ignore Jin - and, fed up, he shows signs of how exasperated he is by everyone being dumb and not making a plan. Making sure the baton is off - which it is - he follows after Jason into the darkness. While he cannot he Jason trip, after the sound cuts off, Jin thinks the squelching is coming from the opposites wall as the door.... And moving closer.

Quote from: Kevak
Do the fishystick.

Rivae dunks himself into the water outside, pretending it's sauce, and proceeds to hop around whilst remaining as stuff as possible. Realizing that he's being dumb, he leaves the rope outside and heads into the main room... And just sits there.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:04:05 am by Lyeos »

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #384 on: July 24, 2014, 12:08:52 am »

Try some food to see if it's poisonous. Just a little bit. If I feel odd, spit it out and try to vomit.

((The spider wasn't attacking me, it didn't do anything wrong))

blazing glory

« Reply #385 on: July 24, 2014, 12:27:58 am »

((I'm fine either way.))

Gunthar has idea!

Bring out my shiny hankerchief bright cloth and put it over the grate.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 24, 2014, 12:32:44 am »

((Are we guarantee a spot in the new game? I'm fine if you start something else up, although this one was kinda interesting.))

Back into the lit hallway while facing the squelching noise, swinging my club back and forth in front of me.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 24, 2014, 12:34:51 am »

((Yeah, I might just have to do something incredibly stupid to get it to work while still being this game, though I don't know how I'm going to explain away your abilities being lost. I just really, really hate the direction this took after I lost my notes.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 24, 2014, 12:37:00 am »

((Sound like making it a new game would be best. Not like we have too much to lose. Although getting a starting ability or skill to make up for the one we lost would be nice  :P))

blazing glory

« Reply #389 on: July 24, 2014, 12:38:24 am »

((Yeah, I might just have to do something incredibly stupid to get it to work while still being this game, though I don't know how I'm going to explain away your abilities being lost. I just really, really hate the direction this took after I lost my notes.))

((Might help that our characters never experienced our abilities in the first place,you can just say that Paul gave us some faulty magic,I don't think anyone here would complain.))
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30