- 0 (0%)
Mocking players gently.
- 0 (0%)
Root beer.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 21, 2014, 05:58:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30

Author Topic: A Nonsensical Journey! Zone 1, Turn 16 - Waitlister Watching?  (Read 37811 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 7 - Lyeos is not amused.
« Reply #285 on: June 26, 2014, 03:49:18 pm »

Mind linking the new one when it's up? I'm interested.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 7.5 - Luck.
« Reply #286 on: June 26, 2014, 03:50:00 pm »

Flabort attempts to use his staff, but something about this place appears to interfere with it, rendering the thing useless. In response to Rivae, Samuel crawls out from under the table and grabs the note, then responds to Jin. "Eeeeyup! That'd be Jeb. He's worked here longer than any of us, although he can't speak anymore."
The floor under your party begins to move, and you're quickly moved out of the room and down the hall, stopping outside of an open door leading to a pure white room, save seven chests, one for each of you. Samuel doesn't appear to have come with you, but it's clear this is where he intended for you to go. Might as well open them!

((Here. Might as well get you to the next bit.))
((Eh. I dunno. We'll see. It'll probably be in the works for a few months.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 7.5 - Luck
« Reply #287 on: June 26, 2014, 03:52:43 pm »

Open a chest!
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 26, 2014, 03:56:13 pm »

Open chest #5
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 26, 2014, 04:02:30 pm »

OPEN THE MYSTERY BOX!

blazing glory

« Reply #290 on: June 26, 2014, 04:24:06 pm »

Open a box full of goodies!

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2014, 05:09:52 pm »

((can any of us have a spot in the new game?))
Look the box that's for me over then stand to one side as far as possible while still being able slowly lift the lid with my hand.
while lifting the lid jin says "somethings probably going to jump out"
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2014, 05:27:41 pm »

((When the new game starts if you are using new and old players then pm me when you start it so I can join in! If your just using old players then i'll just wait for my turn it will come eventually! Heheheheheheheehehehe!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 26, 2014, 05:32:44 pm »

((When the new game starts if you are using new and old players then pm me when you start it so I can join in! If your just using old players then i'll just wait for my turn it will come eventually! Heheheheheheheehehehe!))
((I wasn't planning to use players from this unless they made a sheet - there wouldn't be any favoritism. If you get in, you get in. If you don't, you don't.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 26, 2014, 05:53:32 pm »

((I wasn't planning to use players from this unless they made a sheet - there wouldn't be any favoritism. If you get in, you get in. If you don't, you don't.))

((*Nods head* OK! Thanks Lyeos.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #295 on: June 26, 2014, 09:56:04 pm »

Open the seventh chest.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 26, 2014, 10:57:21 pm »

... This turn shall be known as: Good Rolls for Everyone!

Open the seventh chest.
Of course, since none of the chests are numbered, the groups eventually decides to number them starting on the left side of the room. Opening her box, Libitina finds a single white glove with the image of a single red raindrop sown into the middle of the palm.

Open a box full of goodies!
All of the boxes are full of goodies! Herinrich grabs the third box, and upon opening it finds a silvery sheet of cloth. After pulling it out, he finds that it is rather difficult to look at, and keeps finding that he's turned his head away for several seconds. While too small to cover his body, it could be used to conceal a small item of cover bits sticking out of hiding spot.

Open a chest!
Jason throws open the lid to his box and finds a large club, shimmering with an unnatural light. While a normal person would have trouble lifting this, he finds that he can lift it with ease.

Quote from: Worldmaster27
Open a box.
Jonathan carefully lifts the lid of his chest, finding a slingshot and a large bag of spherical objects that give off a dim red glow and feel quite warm to the touch.

Open chest #5
Flabort lifts the lid on the fifth chest, and out pops a second staff with a golden potato on the top. While he can't tell what it does yet, it appears to be quite powerful if power he can feel rushing through it is anything to go by.

OPEN THE MYSTERY BOX!
Rivae gets rope. Yep. Rope. Unlike a normal rope, however, the more he intentionally uncoils it, the more rope there seems to be. The only drawback is that he cannot find a way to get rid of the excess rope without a blade, which he doesn't have.

Look the box that's for me over then stand to one side as far as possible while still being able slowly lift the lid with my hand.
while lifting the lid jin says "somethings probably going to jump out"
Jin opens the box, and despite what he expects, nothing pops out. Looking in, he finds some sort of rod with a button on the side and decides to take it. Pushing the button once causes one end of the rod to crackle with electricity, while pushing it again turns it off.

After everyone grabs their equipment, the floor beneath them drops out, revealing a large, purple vortex. As they get sucked in, their vision fades to black, then the entire party pops out into a large, circular brick room that smells faintly of chocolate, with a large fountain in the center and a series of doors scattered around the sides. The doors are colored, with a single red, blue, green, yellow, and gray as far as anyone can tell.

blazing glory

« Reply #297 on: June 26, 2014, 11:02:25 pm »

Complain that everyone else got good stuff.

Blow my nose on the cloth.

go through the yellow door.

Look inside the fountain.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:12:52 pm by blazing glory »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 8 - Good Rolls for Everyone!
« Reply #298 on: June 26, 2014, 11:10:51 pm »

"Huh. A club? Simple enough. I guess I get to bash things. Maybe we move through as a group. Splitting up never seems to work well for anybody."

Move a bit away from the others and take a few experimental swings with the club.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 8 - Good Rolls for Everyone!
« Reply #299 on: June 26, 2014, 11:12:40 pm »

Fill up my backpack at the fountain.

I vote we go through the grey door.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30