Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17548 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2014, 12:16:30 pm »

Calagon POV
"Hello there. I'm going to be your proctor for this exam." the proctor, another man in a blue jacket, this time with pure white hair said, before activating his duel disk.
"Do your best. You can start."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2014, 12:29:58 pm »

Spoiler: Cards Drawn (click to show/hide)
"I sacrifice my face down monster to summon Summoned Skull. Then I'l let Summoned Skull attack the monster you just set down."
Spoiler: Face down cards (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Face up cards (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Current Hand (click to show/hide)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 12:38:33 pm »

Calagon activated his duel disk, drawing
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
'Holy shit.  I was wanting to save that for later but...' he thought to himself.  He then said, "I play one card facedown and summon Lord of D. in defense mode.  I also use the Flute of Summoning Dragon to special summon Divine Dragon - Excelion and..."  Calagon paused for a moment, nervously continuing. "...the Blue Eyes White Dragon."  He said as the Legendary Dragon rose up on the field.  Both dragons were in attack mode.  "As I cannot attack on this turn, it is your move..." he said, noticing some attention being drawn in his direction.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 07:27:43 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2014, 12:39:07 pm »

"Too bad, because I activate the Trap, Backfire! With this on the field, you take 500 damage each time you destroy a Fire monster! And the monster your Summoned Skull destroyed was my UFO Turtle! So you lose 500 LP!"
Proctor:4000
Florentino: 3500
"And now, his effect activates, allowing me to Special Summon a monster with 1500 ATK or less from my Deck. So come on out, Solar Flare Dragon!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 12:42:46 pm »

"Holy shit!"
"Did I hear that right?!"
"Woah..."
All around, murmurs were heard as Calagon summoned his Blue-Eyes.
Calagon POV
"The Blue-Eyes White Dragon... Incredible! To have summoned such a powerful monster on your first turn, you are truly remarkable! But enough of that. My turn. Draw!" The proctor draws a card.
"Hmm... yes, this will do nicely. Very well. I'll play 1 facedown monster, and it's your turn."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2014, 12:58:51 pm »

Eleanor paused as she saw the great dragon be summoned, she stared at it for a while and then she smiled. She would have to challenge this person to a duel sometime, it would be fun to take down such a powerful monster.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2014, 01:01:55 pm »

Melissa's eyes widened slightly as she saw the massive dragon towering over Arena 2.  She watched the Academy proctor who seemed unruffled, wondering what mystery waited under that single facedown. 

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2014, 01:06:43 pm »

He had been watching with a somewhat nervous interest, perhaps hoping he could pick up some hints before his own duel, what he didn't expect was the nice...person who had just been speaking to him to have one of the rarest cards in the known world, Shawn was in really deep here.
"Oh my...."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2014, 01:19:52 pm »

One of the people who had yet to duel standing beside Shawn began talking, "Even with such a rare card, that guy might not win. No, that's not quite right. The probability of that guy winning is less than 20%, considering who he's up against, even if the Prof. isn't using his deck proper."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2014, 01:23:08 pm »

"Really? I mean you have to wonder though, if he has a blue eyes in his deck, surely he must have other rare cards, they hardly come cheap after all, in for a penny in for a pound."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2014, 01:25:06 pm »

"You misunderstand. It's not that the guy won't have other rare cards, it's that the Prof. is just that good."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2014, 01:26:25 pm »

Daethwin shrugged. The duelist knew there were better cards, and better strategies than to play out your opening hand all at once like that. A simple 'Black Hole' and this kid was done for. Besides...there were, after all, stronger monsters.

"See, the thing is, rare cards aren't everything. It's how you play them that matters, and this guy...well, he doesn't have anything left in his hand, now does he? Which means a simple field-clear spell, or a flip-effect monster akin to Man-Eater Bug, and this kid is done for. Shouldn't have played his whole hand out like that, not first turn when he can't attack."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2014, 01:29:50 pm »

"Really, if that's the case and the professors are really that good then I am really in a tight spot here...."
Shawn Looked at his deck, his weak store bought beginners deck, and really hoped he wouldn't face a professor.

He did however turn his head up when he heard another person talking, "You do have a point, though it's weird, did he seem... reluctant to you, like he felt like he was forced to play blue eyes?"
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2014, 01:32:19 pm »

"He did seem to hesitate. Then again, you did see people's reactions to him summoning that card. Perhaps that's why?"

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2014, 01:34:48 pm »

Melissa glanced over at the others, nodding slightly.  The person who had first spoken up already mentioned it, and the other boy explained it far better than she could have.  "He's showing off?  Could be, but maybe he didn't want to keep his field empty.  Those cards he played there...the Flute only works with Lord of D on the field, and the other two need tributes to be summoned normally.  Summoning Lord of D alone could have been a big risk, depending on his trap there."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25