Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17504 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2014, 01:36:52 pm »

-ignore for stupidity on my end-
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 01:50:25 pm by darkpaladin109 »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2014, 01:41:43 pm »

((Wait, what? How does Summoned Skull get to attack a second time, Dark?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2014, 01:45:03 pm »

((Wait, what? How does Summoned Skull get to attack a second time, Dark?))
"Too bad, because I activate the Trap, Backfire! With this on the field, you take 500 damage each time you destroy a Fire monster! And the monster your Summoned Skull destroyed was my UFO Turtle! So you lose 500 LP!"
Proctor:4000
Florentino: 3500
"And now, his effect activates, allowing me to Special Summon a monster with 1500 ATK or less from my Deck. So come on out, Solar Flare Dragon!"
((...wasn't it obvious I ended my turn before or something?))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2014, 01:45:43 pm »

Shawn POV
"Oh by the way, nervous guy. While the professors are that good, not all of the proctors are professors."
((Also, dark, the proctor never took his turn.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2014, 01:51:26 pm »

Shawn POV
"Oh by the way, nervous guy. While the professors are that good, not all of the proctors are professors."
((Also, dark, the proctor never took his turn.))
((yeah, Rolepgeek told me already in the OOC thread. Anyway, guess I'l edit my actual turn end here.))
"And now I'l end my turn."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2014, 01:51:51 pm »

"Well that's good..." Shawn muttered, trying to stop himself from hyperventilating.
*There's no way, I'm no duelist, I've been the worst duelist I've known since kindergarten, and know they expect me to go against trained duelists, in an attempt to got to a duelist academy, which is owned by one of the greatest duelist of our time, so that I can become a professional duelist, I'm screwed.*
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2014, 01:58:30 pm »

((And suddenly, Shawn became a likely candidate for the 'Mr Main Character' spot.))
Florentino POV
"God, good. And I'll play a spell card, Level Limit Area - B! This forces all Level 4 or higher monsters into Defence mode. And then, I'll play dark room of Nightmare, which adds 300 points of damage to any burn damage dealt to you. And with that, it is your move, but not before my monster's effect activates, dealing 500 damage!"
Proctor: 4000
Florention: 3000
"And now, Dark Room kicks in, dealing an additional 300 damage!"
Florentine: 2700
"Your move."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2014, 02:04:05 pm »

((Dark, question. What's taking so long? I know you're online. Also, GWG.))
((Well, I was offline having lunch and working on useful things like homework and checking if my car had enough coolant (it doesn't). But I'm back!))
((...I've forgotten what half of my cards do.))

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)

"Alright! I'll start by playing Final Countdown, paying half my life points and starting a countdown to my victory!"
(Assuming no interruptions:)
"Next, I'll play Grave Squirmer, a nice little guy, in defense mode!"
(Assuming no interruptions:)
"Finally, I'll set one card and end my turn! Your move, sir!"

Life: 2000

((Hopefully, drawing Final Countdown on Turn 1 isn't too terrible. I won't do it every duel, promise.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2014, 02:10:31 pm »

((Oh god, I did just do that didn't I, aw man, now I have to be an underdog, who has to slowly prove himself, yet even when he does he will still not have the respect he deserves, Or ill just disappoint everyone, including myself.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2014, 02:13:54 pm »

Angel POV
"Good job. Now then, draw!" The proctor draws a card.
"Hmm... very good, very good. First of all, I play Mystical Space Typhoon on that facedown! You won't have the 20 turns necessary to win, but facedowns are always pesky. Remember, never trust a facedown. Next, I'll play the Field Spell, Umi! And I'll Summon Amphibious Bugroth MK-3. Unfortunately, he loses 200 ATK, but it's worth it in exchange for the ability to attack you directly, wouldn't you agree? And now, Bugroth, attack her directly!"

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2014, 02:15:46 pm »

((.....Dangit I don't think my chances of winning are very good :P. Eh, it all comes down to luck now, I suppose.))
Spoiler: Cards Drawn (click to show/hide)
Florentino hestitates for a moment before making his move.
"..I'l end my turn. Not much I can do, I suppose."
Spoiler: Face down cards (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Face up cards (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Current Hand (click to show/hide)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2014, 02:19:11 pm »

Florentino POV
"Good, good. I draw." The proctor draws a- you know what? I ain't writing this line anymore, the dialogue already says it.
"Hmm... Not much I can do either. I'll end, dealing you another 800 damage."
Florentino: 1900

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2014, 02:22:41 pm »

Spoiler: Cards Drawn (click to show/hide)
"This is certainly more useful. I play Lightning Vortex, discarding my Cyber Tech Alligator and destroying all your face up monster cards."
Spoiler: Face down cards (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Face up cards (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Current Hand (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Graveyard (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2014, 02:23:07 pm »

"Not so fast! I Special Summon Battle Fader in defense mode, ending the battle phase before you can hurt me!"

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2014, 02:28:30 pm »

"Alright then." Calagon said as he drew
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
'Let's see.' He thought.  'No traps, so it should be an effect monster.  Morphing Jars 1 and 2 and Cyber Jar are banned, so I don't have to worry about a field wipe from those.  Lord of D. protects the dragons from effects, so it could be the only one targeted by something like Man-Eater Bug.  Wait, it could be a 2000 defense monster, though he could be trying to psyche me out and attack with the Blue Eyes, giving him another turn.  I can't wait since he has a full hand.  I can get the Blue Eyes back with Apocralyph, but I can potentially knock him out this turn, if this fails, I'll lose some life points, but his can be knocked down to under half.'

He then said, "I summon Divine Dragon Apocralyph in attack mode and switch my Lord of Dragons to attack mode.  I attack the face down with Divine Dragon - Excelion (1500 Atk)."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25