Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 250965 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Morty McFli's Blak Tim Machine
« Reply #1410 on: July 19, 2015, 11:18:17 pm »

"if I may interject I would like to ask what gives your organization the right to regulate time? are you sectioned by the government? what about other governments?"

: "Simple.  We are officially sanctioned by Time.  In fact, she is the one that leads our organization.  At least, she was last time I saw her..."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: July 19, 2015, 11:48:24 pm »

"Hold on, plaintiff. Your whole theory is dependent upon the idea that my client stole the hoverboard, yes? Well, you should know that there has been no trial for that crime. Therefore, your theory can't hold up in court, since the claim that my client stole the hoverboard has yet to be proven."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: July 20, 2015, 02:33:20 am »

"Waiting for the completion of another trial is a valid reason to dismiss a court for the duration of that trial. That'd be little more than a filibuster to your case, however, Mr. Edge."

((By the way, I'm not going to my trial pro se. First decent person come, first served to be my representative.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: July 20, 2015, 02:40:10 am »

"Hold on, plaintiff. Your whole theory is dependent upon the idea that my client stole the hoverboard, yes? Well, you should know that there has been no trial for that crime. Therefore, your theory can't hold up in court, since the claim that my client stole the hoverboard has yet to be proven."

"Incorrect.  My statement is dependent upon the phenomena of the cascade effect resulting from changes to the time line made in the third recording causing a future where hoverboards are not common.  As to whether that is due to the hoverboard of Mr. Tea being stolen or another factor is another matter."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: July 20, 2015, 02:47:18 am »

"Really? Well, until you can provide tangible proof of the effects of the butterfly effect, your case is still outta reach!"
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: July 20, 2015, 02:56:05 am »

"Really? Well, until you can provide tangible proof of the effects of the butterfly effect, your case is still outta reach!"

"You want proof of the effect?  Here's one: the modifications to time as a result of Biff getting the records book.  Single action, massive changes."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: July 20, 2015, 03:42:54 am »

(I hoped I wouldn't have to go this far, but it's my last hope!)

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you must know that this plaintiff is an impostor! He is using his godly 80s metal hair to fool the court into believing he is a member of the Multiversal Government! His impressive demeanor, incredible looks, and supposed ability to transform at will to and from a draconian form are all a ruse, a distraction! He thinks he can have your hearts and souls, convince you that his personal enemies, Marty McFly and Doc Brown, are enemies of the state! Don't be fooled! Wake up, sheeple! The defense rests!"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: July 20, 2015, 03:47:37 am »

"Mr. the Great, I presume you have a badge or similar proof of identity to present?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 20, 2015, 07:54:11 am »

"Last time da boss cheaked, there was no multiversal gov. Around here! "

*Meanwhile, a ghostly presence is laughing in happiness due to irony*

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #1419 on: July 20, 2015, 08:00:12 pm »

* The jury seems un-moved by this(Tawa's) statement. You think there staring in to your soul.

((Sorry I just felt like posting something.))
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: July 20, 2015, 09:12:18 pm »

*The scyther is too, but in a more 'lets git dis embarrassment train over it ya see?' kind of way*

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: End Of One Case, Start Of Another
« Reply #1421 on: July 20, 2015, 10:19:20 pm »

(Nah, 's cool. I was waiting for a jury anyway.)

"Eheheh! Funny stuff, right? Anyway, I think we're... about done here... I don't think we can dispute either claim any more. The defense concedes."

(Sorry, Marty... Doc... I failed you...)

"Do you have anything to say about the verdict, defendants?"

"No, your honor... but you will not be finding us guilty today!"

"God damn it, Marty, I told you to put more gunpowder in!"

"This court does not appreciate your antics, defendants."

The judge looks at the jury.

"Now, for the sake of effect, I think I'll allow my brother to deliver the verdict, eh?"

Epilogue

Marty and Doc were brought to the Bureau's official penitentiary, where they were locked in an undisclosed labor room in the #350-#475 range. Due to the large number of cells in the prison, they were rescued by one "Morty McFli", who used a time machine disguised as a black iPod to bring them back to the 80s, where they hide from Bureau officials to this day with the help of one Tom "Satan" Bombodil. Their reputations have been permanently soiled by the counts of grand larceny, escaping prison, and a ☼-class felony on par with 83rd degree murder.

Gregory Edgeworth was to appear before the Legal League of Attorneys to have his punishment decided for his Inverse Chewbacca Defense during the closing arguments, but stole the DeLorean to travel back to 2001, where he was involved in a certain incident and never seen from again.

Zanzetkuken the Great returned to his workplace and continued fixing the temporal anomalies caused by Marty and Brown. He later had a nice discussion with Time, who was delighted that the troublemakers had been jailed.

The jury members resumed service under the Lemon Government and still do not speak, which is why the deliberations were unanimous and determined by their facial expressions.

IcyTea31 got his hoverboard back and proceeded to become a business tycoon in the 482nd Dimension, popularizing hoverboards throughout 4.7/5ths of the multiverse.

The Canadian Judge went on to reside over a case in 2019 before disappearing under mysterious, unknown circumstances.

July 20th
10:52 AM HCT
Hyrule Castle

WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................

July 20th
10:52 PM EST
[Forumite] and Co. Law Offices

((Anyone who feels like defending this one need only step forward.))

You're finally back from the stands for the McFly case. It's been a long day, and--

That voice can only mean one thing... oh god.

"Oh! You must be the lawyer here! I need help!"
Oh, hai, CD-i Link!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:23:35 pm by Tawarochir »

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Oh Dear God
« Reply #1422 on: July 21, 2015, 09:05:26 am »

"Welcome to Dampe & Dampe, attorneys at law...hey, aren't you supposed to be banished to the deepest pits of Video Game Hell?"
Regards,
Dampe

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 21, 2015, 10:25:25 am »

"i have never even heard of this guy, he sure doesn't look like any link I know, back story please?"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 21, 2015, 12:33:59 pm »

"Welcome to Dampe & Dampe, attorneys at law...hey, aren't you supposed to be banished to the deepest pits of Video Game Hell?"

"Yeah! Where do you think CD-i Hyrule is? But the King got arrested, so I came here through a rift in the Memosphere to find a lawyer."
"i have never even heard of this guy, he sure doesn't look like any link I know, back story please?"

"Oooh, I can explain! There were these bizarre awesome Zelda games in the mid-90s for the Philips CD-i. They were mostly unremarkable licensed games, except for the fact that they had these deranged masterful cutscenes and trippy beautiful voice acting. That's where 'mah boi!' and 'I wonder what's for DINNER' come from, among other lines."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:42:23 pm by Tawarochir »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 209