Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 95564 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Aki, please be a dear and stay nearby. Wouldn't want something to happen to you okay?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Hikari shrugged. She might as well give it a go. It didn't work last time, but hey. She calls over to Nagisa.
"He's right! You can't lose hope, not now!

Your mother....she will always be with you, even when she's gone, you got that? You can't beat yourself up because you couldn't save her! She's somewhere, out there, watching over you, no matter what and if she saw you, right now, she'd....she'd be far more hurt than anything you could ever do and have ever done! So please, for her sake, don't go!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"I don't know," Aki mumbles back to Kyle, and freezes in place. More because she was caught than anything else, as she tries to slink away again as Hikari delivers her badass speech.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Nagisa isn't listening, Kyle successfully purifies it, but immediatly after it the pitch black color returns. <I already told you that you can't purify a witch.>

Nagisa staggers away from Kyle and Hikari, "But it's my fault that she died! I had a chance to save her... B-but, I wasted my wish on some thing stupif. I killed her! It was my fault!" Nagisa staggers backwards towards an open window.

Kyubey sits and watches.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle grabs her arm and pulls her too him harshly.
"Nagisa you listen here right fucking now. You didn't kill anyone. You messed up. Big deal. Everyone messes up some times but they learn to live with it. ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!? You are not to blame and letting yourself get down about it will hurt those you love even more in the long run."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[Luck:2] Nagisa yells out in pain and pushes away from Kyle, who loses grip on her. Nagisa stumbles backwards and trips. Mami rushes forward to grab Nagisa with a yellow ribbon before she falls out of the window, but it is too late. Nagisa begins to plummet. Nagisa's soulgem cracks and breaks, releasing a black mist as her body continues to fall. Her soulgem transforms into grief seed as her body nears the ground.

As Mami, Kyle, Hikari, and Aki all lurch towards the window, they see Mia in magical form holding Nagisa's body as Mia looks up confused. The new grief seed floats in the air before being surrounded in a black mist again and disappearing.

Kyubey is gone.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 07:21:27 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle stares.
"... Wait, shouldn't she be turning into a witch right now?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mami has broken down and is crying.

Mia continues to hold a lifeless Nagisa looking confused. She runs to the front of the hospital and inside to find a doctor.

Out of the corner of his eye, Kyle sees Kyubey on Homura's shoulder as she walks away.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Someone comfort Mami. I need some answers."
With that Kyle quickly walks out of the room to follow Homura.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle does so.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle eventually follows Homura to an abandoned Warehouse outside of the city. Homura looks behind her at Kyle then enters the warehouse.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Let's make this quick, I just watched an innocent little girl die because of a manipulative bastard. What's your plan? And what do we, don't think I can't tell that you are going to need and or use us for this, have to do with it."
Kyle glares.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Homura looks at Kyubey then back to Kyle, "All I need you for is to bring Walpurgisnacht to the city. As for what you saw, I've seen it happen in a dozen timelines."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I thought I said I wanted this to be quick. I already know what you want and as of right now you lack any barging chips to get what you want. So, give me answers. And not what the magic rat wants you to say. The real answers."
Kyle crosses his arms in annoyance.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Hikari turns to Homura. Oh wait she was right there the whole time.
"What, or rather, who could be worth bringing THAT witch to this city?"
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 180