Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 95574 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"He let someone go witch."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Mami looks confused, "How did he let someone become a witch? Normal people can't even see him."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"He......didn't let Kyoko purify her soul gem."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

<Beryl-san?>
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Indeed. And we nearly got killed because of it. And... some one check on Nagisa please. I forgot he could teleport."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hikari points over at Nagisa, who's presumably still in the room.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mami looks in disbelief as Kyle and Hikari tell her what happened.

Nagisa looks to be in shock and panic mixed with anguish and regret. Kyubey is on Nagisa's shoulder, <I have granted your wish. But I do wonder why you didn't wish for her to be cured. I never will understand humans.>

Her gem, which is located on her wrist in the form of a bracelet, is pitch black.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"....you....son of a bitch!" Hikari goes into magic girl form and draws her drill from the air, pointing it at Kyubey.

"Kyle, hurry up with the soul gem! Do something! I'm going to beat the ever-loving CRAP out of this bastard!"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I didn't do anything. I grant wishes and contract potential Puella Magi. It isn't my fault if the wishes I grant are selfish or useless so long as there are magical girls to hunt witchs.> Kyubey scratches his ear.

Mami looks in horror as Nagisa's Soulgem begins ooze grief.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're....never mind. I don't think I'd be able to kill you anyway, you bastard.

But you mark my words, Kyubey. Mark my words.

One day, I'm going to show you JUST what my drill can really do. I'm going to break reality itself. This drill....will be the drill that pierces the heavens!

No, not I. We. I won't be alone.

We're going to screw just whatever screwed up system you have and change it. And if that system just so happens to be essential to the universe? We'll change it to one of our own. Because if some system like that turns girls into monsters.....then maybe it needs changing.

And then we'll see just what happens. Let's see if you're still smiling after that."
Hikari promised, before turning to Nagisa, keeping her drill ready to fight the inevitable witch, standing in front of Mami to protect her as she looked currently preoccupied.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 04:02:55 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyubey just looks at Hikari with it's head tilted, <...>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hikari ignores him. The priority right now was to protect Mami and get her to realise that there was something seriously off here.

If they survived....perhaps they could begin screwing reality.

She had had enough of this. In quick succession, she'd seen two people, one of them an innocent little girl, turn irrevocably into giant monsters, had the true fate of girls like her revealed to her, had the person behind it turn out to be an emotionless bastard with no concern for people's lives, and heard the implication that this wasn't even the first time that happened.

Hikari wouldn't have it. No. She, Kyle, Aiko, all the other Puella Magi- they would screw destiny. Fight it. She would do more than pierce the heavens- she would break them and create them whole if she needed to to stop this.

If they died trying, then that was it. If they succeeded......

But for now, such lofty aims were beyond her as she was busy trying to concentrate on the now. The incoming witch. The girl who needed protecting.

Punching Kyubey in the face could come later.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Waits for KJ to come back online.))

Kyubey continues to stare at Hikari with his beady red eyes. He almost seems like he is trying to provoke her.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle purifies the soul gem the grief seed.
"Nagisa. Don't get sad about this. He would have done something bad no matter what."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Aki tries to slip away from the group without being noticed. She doesn't entirely know what's going, but she understands enough to know that it's nothing good. And so she tries to run away and avoid the upcoming confrontation.
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 180