Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 95493 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Kyubey walks down the wall and sits on the ground, <Yes.>

Nagisa, Kyle, and Nagisa's mom presumably talk happily and eat cheese cake.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Wha- Why are you doing this?" As Kyubey jumps down, Aki takes a few steps back to maintain the distance between them.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Because I want to help.>
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Help who?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Indeed. Well, mostly. Kyle looks slightly troubled and checks the door way every so often.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Those that can't help themselves. I want to help you. Will you make a contract with me?> Kyubey tilts it's head as it looks at Aki.

Mami is still not there. Nagisa hasn't noticed.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle sends out quick mind probe to see if she's near by.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyubey is nowhere near Kyle or Mami, so Kyle's Mind probe doesn't find anything.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle pretends to check his phone before getting up.
"I need to go out real quick. I'll be back soon though."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I..." Aki hestiates for several long moments, weighing up the advantages and disadvantages of such a deal. Considering some of the stuff she had seen, making a contract with Kyubey is a hard choice. But eventually Aki nods, a barely perceptable movement of her head that signifies that she'll make a contract with the strange creature in front of her. Anything you can wish for is a very amazing lure.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyubey continues looking at AKi, <What is your wish?>

Kyle successfully does so. Wandering around the lobby, he eventually spots Mami walking towards the hospital. Kyubey is on her shoulder.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aki looks away from Kyubey as he stares at her, the first time she does so since she saw him "I... Wish that I wasn't lonely. Not anymore and... Never again. And... I wish to have friends. To love and... Have them love me."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyubey doesn't do anything, but Aki is surrounded in light. When it dissipates, Aki would find a Silverish Blue gem floating in front of her, the size of a walnut. Kyubey is gone.

Mami greets Kyle, "I heard the news. So Nagisa's mom has woken up?" Kyubey jumps off of Mami's shoulder and walks away.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aki nervously looks around, wondering if she has been duped for Kyubey has disappeared. But the sight of the floating gem reassures her, for it is obviously weird and magical. Slowly and cautiously she reaches out to touch and hold it, wondering what will happen when she does so.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle's eye twitches when he sees Kyubey but he otherwise acts normal and nods.
"Yep, I was getting worried that you were... doing some over time. If you know my meaning."
Kyle says subtly pulling out his soul gem encrusted watch.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 180