Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 95470 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Aki skids to a halt, and looks around to see if she has really shaken him off.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle of course follows behind her. Now that he thinks about it he needs a shave. Should of done that before the run. Gonna look all scruffy now. Not at all like a respectable crossdressing super hero. Dammit.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Aki would find that she is now entir- <Do you want to have a wish granted?>

Eventually the pair make it to the Hospital. Nagisa doesn't wast anytime heading to her mothers room.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And Kyle follows post haste.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aki screams at the top of her lungs as Kyubey speaks and immediately runs away as fast as she can.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyubey somehow manages to keep up, <I'll grant any wish you desire.>

As Kyle nears the room, He can hear the laughter of Nagisa and her mother. When he enters, they appear to be eating cheesecake. Nagisa immediatly hands him a slice.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You just want to eat me!" Aki screams back as she tries to run faster. Obviously she is still on edge from the Witch attack from yesterday, and assumes that Kyubey is one of those monsters.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyubey faceplants and doesn't follow Aki.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eventually Aki slowly comes to a stop, short of breath from all of the sprinting she's been doing. So she gratefully leans against a convenient wall to try and recover, her good eye fearfully searching the immediately for Kyubey, in case she has to run away again.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I don't understand why you are running away. I only want to grant your wish, Matsushita Aki.> Kyubey is directly above Aki, somehow sitting on the wall.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Because you want to attack and eat me like the other monsters," she replies, instinctively slinking away from Kyubey, but not running away for now. Probably because she's still tired and doesn't want to waste the energy.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I do not eat. I only grant wishes. I can grant any wish, no matter how big or how small. All I ask in return is that you become a Magical girl.> Kyubey scratches it's ear and speaks again,  <So, Matsushita Aki, will you make a contract with me?>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A magical girl? Like on TV?" Aki asks hesitantly. She takes a few more steps back, and then suddenly stops and examines Kyubey more properly, as opposed to the furtive glances she gave him before. "Any wish? Anything?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle takes it.
"Thanks."

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile

Beryl is up on the roof of the dorm doing homework and watching the campus below.
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 180