Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 95445 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Oktavia hugs Kyle, "It's fine. She isn't lost just yet. As long as the Law of Cycles intervenes, Kyoko will be fine. You shouldn't beat yourself up over it." What an odd Sight. Kyle being hugged by a Witch.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle sighs.
"I guess you're right... Wait, what's the Law of Cycles?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sayaka grins, "We used to refer to it as god. It's actually the opposing faction of the Incubators. It is what gives us a second chance if we become Witches."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle stands there for a few moments.
"Is this where I lie and say I never actually was an atheist?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What's wrong with being an Atheist?" That sounded like a serious question.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... Nothing that makes it worse than being any other religious denomination really."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sayaka shakes her head, "Anyways, you can't trust Homura. The Law of Cycles chose this timeline to punish her in by making it so that her wish was never granted. She and Kyubey are trying to get you and your friends to kill the remaining witches in the city to summon Walpurgis Night. She plans on getting her time altering powers back by tricking Kyubey into re-granting her wish." As Sayaka speaks, a crack appears in her barrier, "Ophelia is trying to get in here. I'm going to distract her, so you need to get Aiko and Hikari out of here. If any of you three need to talk, You can find me at the abandoned Oil refinery outside of town to the north." Sayaka disappears as Oktavia hands Kyle back his Grief seed, <I'm coming Kyoko...>
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 10:13:17 pm by Sanure »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle nods and grabs the two women before leaving.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oktavia and Ophelia's barriers both disappear as Kyle drags Aiko and Hikari out of Oktavia's barrier.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2469 on: October 04, 2014, 10:17:22 pm »

Aiko slaps him.
 "G-Get off me," she says with a blush, "I can go on my own."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm heading to bed. Have fun roleplaying~~~))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I know. You were doing the thing where you don't move or say anything for a long time though so I was doing something that was faster."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2472 on: October 04, 2014, 10:26:40 pm »

"Grabbing me like a barbarian?"
Aiko walks out.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle follows her.
"I would have grabbed you like you were a princess and I was some cheesey story book hero but my other arm was busy."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mahou Shoujo
« Reply #2474 on: October 04, 2014, 11:15:36 pm »

"Whatever..."
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 180