Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

Author Topic: FEF: The Vast War IC thread - Prologue complete!  (Read 17737 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Vast War IC thread - Prologue complete!
« Reply #300 on: November 29, 2014, 04:38:05 pm »

Kindra stared after those racing away before shaking her head and turning back to Gandus.

"... Right. Can't say I imagined members of a mercenary group or guards to act like... this. My experience with them has been... different. To say the least. Is it always like this here?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 29, 2014, 04:42:09 pm »

Pelageya for her part had been expecting Sadie to run past the stables for some reason; when she didn't do so after an amount of time, Pel frowned... and then entered the stables just to be safe.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 29, 2014, 04:47:58 pm »

"Not even remotely." Gandus said, still looking in the direction the others had run off in. "Maybe that's just something about those mercenaries? I don't really know."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 29, 2014, 04:50:14 pm »

Sadie took off her hat so she wasn't as visible and peeked out over the edge of the hayloft. It looked like Pel was inside, and Amelia and Vito were chasing her too. Hmm. She would just have to hide up here for a bit, then take off. She withdrew from the edge and put her hat back on.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 29, 2014, 04:52:33 pm »

"Heh, well... At least they're having fun... Too much war and such in this world to pass up fun when you have the chance. What about you? What do you do for fun?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 29, 2014, 05:09:32 pm »

Gandus turned to face Kindra again. "I like to spend time fishing when I have a chance. I don't usually catch anything, but that's alright."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 29, 2014, 05:10:40 pm »

"Sounds peaceful. Nice and relaxing unlike... well, all of this."

Her gesture took in the remains of the battle.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 24, 2014, 04:17:12 pm »

Pelageya looked around, squinting... couldn't find her in any of the stalls.
Where could she be... AHA! Pelageya looked up, and spotted the loft.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 24, 2014, 04:23:40 pm »

If I was a wandering healer...where would I go? To the village, to the city, or to the downtrodden row~

Amelia looked around the perimeter of the courtyard before wondering where the nearest and most spacious location would be. The stables seemed the best location, though she doubted it would be a place to hide given the profession and age of the seeker and runner.

Then again, we are all children inside--only matured in personality and appearance. I wonder how creative you are, Sadie.

The soldier ran across padded, grassy ground, feeling a faint yet familiar rush of exhilaration at the situation at hand. She would find the healer, or report back for duty--but with the former taking priority.

Just like the old days.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 24, 2014, 04:26:51 pm »

Sadie crawled backwards from the edge just as Pel looked up and retrieved her hat, jamming it back on.

Yep, I'm good up here. They'll NEVER think to look for me here.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 24, 2014, 04:29:22 pm »

~~Meanwhile, inside a room, inside a fortress, in Vastus~~
~~Cutscene 1 begins~~
A tall, imposing man stands up from his chair, the table he is sitting at surrounded by several men in decorated armor that shows them to be powerful and experienced warriors.
"I trust everyone is in position? If we are to take the fort now, it is vital that all goes according to plan."
One of the armored men stands up and responds.
"Weiss' group should get to the fort and block off the entrance soon. Our knights are ready to warp inside as well. Our soldiers will not be bested this day, for the enemy is bound to be weakened by our scout group."
~~Cutscene 1 over~~
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 10:53:10 am by darkpaladin109 »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 24, 2014, 04:38:48 pm »

Pel smiled in a somewhat sadistic manner as she slooooowly climbed up the ladder, before getting to the hatch and with sudden force SMACKING the hatch open, popping up like a particularly carnivorous prairie dog.
:""FOOOOUND YOOOOOUUU!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 24, 2014, 04:40:43 pm »

Sadie eeped quite loudly and dived into nearest haystack, squirming into it like a large purple badger with a plume of hay marking her passage into it.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 24, 2014, 04:46:50 pm »

Pelageya's grin didn't abate as she climbed down rather more calmly, and then grabbed a bunch of hay out of the middle of the stack. Hay in hand, she ripped it right out of the stack, causing the remainders of the stack to tiiilt and fall sideways.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 24, 2014, 04:54:10 pm »

Sadie rolled out of the resulting chaos when it finally abated, stumbling about drunkenly and brushing chaff from her clothes.

"Weeee, that was fun! I'm dizzy! Ooof."

She lost her balance and fell to a sitting position, her hands to her forehead to try to stop her brain from spinning around in her skull.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23