Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26

Author Topic: Harvestcoast - A new, smelly surprise around every corner [Turn 9 complete!]  (Read 42787 times)

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
Re: Harvestcoast - Centaurs Hate You [Turn 5 complete!]
« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2014, 09:06:30 pm »

Either way I'm putting myself down for year 11. I do so hope I manage to survive that long.
くコ:彡

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 03, 2014, 07:55:13 am »

snackfox has eleven hours to reply before escondida is up.

snackfox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • biddyfox.com
« Reply #182 on: July 03, 2014, 08:47:10 am »

Sorry guys, power outage knocked out my internet, it's back now. I'll post maybe tonight.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 03, 2014, 09:24:35 am »

Righto, good to have you back with us.

Also, could you screenshot the thought screens of the dwarves who've been claimed, but aren't listed in the main post? Also Beirus II. Or III if you manage to lose II in that time.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 03, 2014, 10:55:37 am »

Can you make Beirus III that legendary male Mace Lord if there has to be another Beirus? I think we have one of those.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

escondida

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 03, 2014, 12:31:13 pm »

Also, assuming my dorf is still alive, I'd be curious to see her personality. I mean, I'll probably ignore most of it, but sill.

hostergaard

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull lever R
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 03, 2014, 06:04:25 pm »

Hey, dworf me and sign me up for a turn as a overseer! Maybe I can be that legendary hammerdwarf, Mebsuth? If so, you could if you want some !!fun!! make me the captain of the guard. No innocent bystander hardened criminal would escape my hammer of justice!

In fact, such an office requires finery to complement its importance. I ask that if I am made captain of the guard that I am outfitted with armor and weapons where all kinds of gems are encrusted on them so that I can shine the light of my station upon others. A walking disco ball is what I am talking about as I bring the party to down. The justice party. I ask that my clothes be only made of only the finest silk richly dyed and decorated with images! Evildoers beware the bling! Our fortress wealth will be impressed on them by the mere sight of me (not to mention so will their skulls by my hammer).

Anyway, just a request. No need to take it seriously if you do not want to.
They decided to leave my fortress via the circus because the front door was locked to keep Goblins out.  THAT should be an interesting trip back to the Mountainhome.

Hounskull

• Bay Watcher
  • draws stupid things
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 03, 2014, 11:27:20 pm »

A walking disco ball is what I am talking about as I bring the party to down. The justice party.

yes. yES. This really needs to happen.

hostergaard

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull lever R
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2014, 06:56:38 am »

A walking disco ball is what I am talking about as I bring the party to down. The justice party.

yes. yES. This really needs to happen.

Ha, ha. Glad you liked it. It just hit me as I was musing about what a short of opulent captain of guard would look like; fabulously decorated to the point that he would blind enemies with his glittering. Imagine flashes and spots of light be thrown the cavern wall as he approaches the criminal. The medieval forerunner to the warning lights found on cop cars!

Anyway, if people aren't too happy about justice being too lethal I would be fine with being dworfed as a crossbow dwarf instead and outfitted with a featherwood crossbow. Whatever the current overseer prefer I guess.
They decided to leave my fortress via the circus because the front door was locked to keep Goblins out.  THAT should be an interesting trip back to the Mountainhome.

snackfox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • biddyfox.com
« Reply #189 on: July 04, 2014, 10:32:36 am »

Sorry, guys, but I don't think I'll be able to finish my turn. Could you put me, perhaps, after Beneviento? Thanks, and sorry again.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 10:34:49 am by snackfox »

dwarobaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 04, 2014, 01:51:20 pm »

Dhoors Journal, year 155, Harvestcoast - appendix

1st Granite 156

It looks like snackfox changed his mind. He simply doesn't want to take the responsibility, not just yet... Maybe I should appoint someone who was with us from the beginning...

Benev! He'll be more than happy, I think. And maybe because all that "resort" thing he's constantly talking about, he would clean up all that mess I left and make our halls shine. But I haven't seen him for few days, I need to find him right now...

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 04, 2014, 01:55:46 pm »

Yeah, I haven't been on for a few days b/c taking Honors Chemistry during summer school, along with other things, has kept me pretty busy. I can take the turn though, as I'm completely free over this weekend.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 04, 2014, 02:30:59 pm »

Righto then. The request for pictures of claimed, undrawn dorfs still stands.

Hounskull

• Bay Watcher
  • draws stupid things
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 04, 2014, 04:56:22 pm »

Righto then. The request for pictures of claimed, undrawn dorfs still stands.

whatwhatwhat? Am I drawing things? I need thought screeeeens.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 04, 2014, 04:59:19 pm »

I'd like both Beiruses drawn, preferably with the original Beirus sort of like a Force Ghost. It'll make sense hopefully when I get around to writing journals for the Beirus.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26