Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1428 1429 [1430] 1431 1432 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747409 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Stupid Demon Magic
« Reply #21435 on: February 10, 2015, 10:20:10 pm »

Eventually Dalia shuffles up to the tallest tower of the castle, with large bags under her eyes, a large grimace on her face and generally looking as if she didn't get enough sleep last night. It also doesn't help that she's wearing the same dress from yesterday too, which further adds to her dishevelled appearance. She grunts a wordless greeting to Isaac once her tired mind recognizes him, then shuffles over to the other side of the tower to lean against the parapet and stare at the landscape moving past them.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21436 on: February 10, 2015, 10:23:19 pm »

"... Hey... Didn't sleep well, I assume."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21437 on: February 10, 2015, 10:27:08 pm »

Dalia grunts something that sounds pretty affirmative, though regardless of how you'd interpret the grunt it's obvious that she didn't get enough sleep last night.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21438 on: February 10, 2015, 10:29:20 pm »

"Feel like talking about it yet...? I suppose I could share something I haven't talked to anyone about before..."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21439 on: February 10, 2015, 10:42:18 pm »

Eventually Dalia mumbles, "Not really. I just want to be left alone..."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21440 on: February 10, 2015, 10:50:52 pm »

"Then why are you still up here? Besides, I thought you were mad at me..."
Isaac sighs.
"Screw it, I'm gonna tell you anyways..." A deep breath. "So, I don't actually have biological parents anymore... My past is kind of a mystery to me. My mother died in a car crash whenever I was one, according to my step father, who happens to actually be my uncle... I just consider him my father... But my actual father... Well, I have no clue where, or who he is. No one in my extended family has a single clue... As for my magical abilities, apparently it doesn't run on my mother's side of the family. So, it makes me question about him. According to my uncle, he doesn't have magical powers either. So I'm in this situation where I don't know anything about my biological parents, I have no clue why I am the way I am, and frankly, I just feel lost. It's kind of the reason I went out into the world on my own... on top of my uncle not approving of my magical abilities and kind of kicking me out so his family doesn't come to any harm... I have no clue if that made any sense, but there's my story. I felt like telling you my issue because you're my friend, or at least I think so. You don't have to tell me anything if you don't wish to... I won't pressure you."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21441 on: February 10, 2015, 11:04:42 pm »

"I'm up here because I wanted to be alone, and I don't want to climb all those stairs again to find some other tower to jump off of," she mutters darkly, "And I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself. I guess."

Dalia only half-listens to Isaac's story, ocassionally making a few weak grunts to let him know that she's still listening. After he finishes she comments, "Great. I hope that wasn't supposed to make me feel better, because you have it pretty terrible too. At least you..." Dalia struggles to come up with some important positive point that Isaac has over her, and fails to think up of anything in time. So she ducks her head and says, "I guess we're all kinda alike... It's sorta stupid in a way."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21442 on: February 10, 2015, 11:51:14 pm »

"Look, my point is, I can probably relate in some way. That doesn't mean you have to tell me anything. Just know that I'm here to kinda be your stability."
Isaac shrugs.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #21443 on: February 11, 2015, 12:41:03 am »

((Eh, just loot-grab and run with a previously unmentioned last-ditch teleport orb? Those things have 70 and 30 statpool, and the one with 70 statpool is already damaged and has no speed left (but big res). Why not, like, poke it with the spear? The smaller glob probably has less than 15 total health, and the 70 stat one probably also has only like 15 health left (and lowered speed for easy targeting))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21444 on: February 11, 2015, 12:44:11 am »

((It twas mentioned that Tobias had 3 orbs. The first used for Ester at the wedding, the second used for the group whenever they went into the shadowlands, and now the third as a safe escape. I'd rather not risk a PC death over a silly item, and a little exp. They could easily hit Tobias for 9 damage, honestly.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #21445 on: February 11, 2015, 12:48:35 am »

((Eh, but I previously mentioned Icarus coming in to help, though PN ignored that it seems))

((Also looking at the statistics of this fight, it seems very much obvious that PN is just fudging rolls to simulate danger.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21446 on: February 11, 2015, 01:13:44 am »

((im saying the two 175s are op))

((oh hell yeah, that's the same as summoning one 350))
((No it's not. Higher stat totals become exponentially more effective defensively as their stats go up, and same for offensively so long as they have some AoE attacks.))

((That said, 2 175s is still fucking ridiculous and OP. Leth's ultimate summoned a single 200 as it's keypoint. two 175s is the equivalent of summoning a 275 or 300, easily, because they're already so high the exponential effect starts coming well knto affect.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21447 on: February 11, 2015, 01:15:26 am »

((*cough* We're moving on from that. *cough*
Also, updated plot, Rolep.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21448 on: February 11, 2015, 01:18:57 am »

((*cough* We're moving on from that. *cough*
Also, updated plot, Rolep.))
((Had a bunch of shit, it's late at night, you're gonna have to wait.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21449 on: February 11, 2015, 01:20:49 am »

((I am cri.))
Linda pulls out Selkheim's Scythe thing, and starts polishing it idly.
Pages: 1 ... 1428 1429 [1430] 1431 1432 ... 1757