Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747013 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Ooh, Ghost-Kyle!
« Reply #11430 on: August 07, 2014, 04:08:43 am »

"No. He got rewarded for selfishly abandoning us with no concern for our feelings."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11431 on: August 07, 2014, 04:13:44 am »

Alice simply held Icarus for a moment, trying to search for the right word. She couldn't really find them, in the end she just said
"It will be ok"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11432 on: August 07, 2014, 04:15:51 am »

"Just a moment."

Icarus goes and swipes away the chalk circles
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11433 on: August 07, 2014, 04:17:41 am »

Alice walked along beside Icarus, an expression of concern formed on her face as she saw her wiping away the circles
"What are you doing?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11434 on: August 07, 2014, 04:18:40 am »

"Hanging up the phone."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11435 on: August 07, 2014, 04:20:11 am »

"Icarus don't, you... you could just let the others talk to him. We can go to our place"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11436 on: August 07, 2014, 04:21:21 am »

"The others want to talk to him. You don't have to, if you hate him so much."
Anansi is just as hastily re-drawing the chalk circles. He looks unamused.

Somebody is going up to wherever everyone is.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11437 on: August 07, 2014, 04:22:46 am »

"He is dead, because he chose he wanted to be dead. That means moving on and leaving us behind. Anything else is just cheating, to make sure poor little Kyle has to suffer not an inch of discomfort. That is not alright."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11438 on: August 07, 2014, 04:24:46 am »

"Oh, is that so?" Anansi stared at her curiously.
"What would you do then, if Alice were to shoot herself, right now, and do the same thing Kyle did? Hm? You wouldn't be so angry or insistent, I bet. You love her too much.

Since when did you get the right to decide who talks to this team anyway?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11439 on: August 07, 2014, 04:31:09 am »

"I would be even angrier. Do you have even any idea what you are talking about? Kyle was my father, he was not perfect but I loved him like family. Why else would this hurt so much? I see how down everyone is and am doing my best to be strong for them and then you guys just go about merrily seancing and make it all even more difficult. Kyle is dead because he chose to do so, and that is a permanent affair. And that's the end of the story."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11440 on: August 07, 2014, 04:32:52 am »

"And if they see fit to seance him and speak to him to let it go, then let it be done. I know he was your father. I would have assumed you wanted to talk to him again. Seeing as you don't, don't deny the others a chance to and cause unnecessary anger."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11441 on: August 07, 2014, 04:35:03 am »

"Death isn't permanent Icarus. Take it from a demon." Sen has a look in her eyes.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11442 on: August 07, 2014, 04:36:07 am »

"Knowing Kyle, the idiot already has a plan to break out of the afterlife anyway, most likely."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11443 on: August 07, 2014, 04:36:51 am »

"I'm heading to Hell. If anyone needs me, screw off." Sen teleports to hell.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11444 on: August 07, 2014, 04:37:33 am »

"Well screw them. It wasn't them who found Kyle in a mountain of bottles and mess after thinking he was dead for 5 years, slowly seeing him recover and getting back on track, just to lose him again. But you are right, they are not at fault - he is. It is HIM who does not have the right to talk to us. YOu can't just go and kill yourself and then suddenly you are granted access to paradise *and* can still talk to your friends no problem. He gave up on us, and now no longer has the right."
Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 1757