Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 715 716 [717] 718 719 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747035 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Delayed Party
« Reply #10740 on: July 31, 2014, 06:07:14 am »

"Barti was trapped in one for a while, Sen got him out and kept the bottle."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10741 on: July 31, 2014, 06:07:44 am »

"Well I don't know how common they really are, but we have been doing the supernatural enforcer thing for a while, well we did then we took a break for 5 years because it seemed like the governments could handle it"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10742 on: July 31, 2014, 06:10:47 am »

"Yeah SERT was totaly helpfull with the Ashfake attack. "Don't do that again". Gee, professionals, really. Ashfake would have killed them all."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10743 on: July 31, 2014, 06:18:39 am »

"I don't think they are as equiped as they think they are, they did get you the ICARUS 05 body back though"

((bed time))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10744 on: July 31, 2014, 06:23:17 am »

"Yeah, well if they had any sense, they would have kept it. Five years and the ICARUS unit is still the most advanced technology in fighting the supernatural. Pulling them all off-duty was really a stupid choice. Oh well, the HYDRA should soon finish the first prototype, which obviously I am going to steal, and then I'll wreck sultane faces left, right and center."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10745 on: July 31, 2014, 06:30:11 am »

((SERT has lots of toys I can't use (yet), because one, they would steamroll every boss in seconds, and two, everyone would get really mad at me because of it. Boooo.))

Garrett obviously has no idea what anyone is saying.

"I see..."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10746 on: July 31, 2014, 06:41:09 am »

"Don't worry, you were totaly relevant during the fight."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10747 on: July 31, 2014, 06:58:51 am »

"Bah, I barely helped."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10748 on: July 31, 2014, 08:07:52 am »

((Smurf, can you pm me the details of my plot I sent to you? I need to revise few things.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10749 on: July 31, 2014, 08:19:15 am »

Alucard sighs.
 "I suppose you're right."
Alucard begins to walk forward.
And trips on a rock, landing mask-first on the ground in front of Ashley.

Kaiser begins to steal shit. He hears a strange mad rambling in the corner, and sitting there appears to be a man with a long grey beard. His eyes are blood red and he is rocking back and forth as he sits.

"He's just... really annoying.. arrogant.."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10750 on: July 31, 2014, 08:39:44 am »

"Perhaps Alucard could get some strong enchantment on him, that shocks him or something when he is annoying."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10751 on: July 31, 2014, 08:47:35 am »

"We all know he won't do that."

Hilda turns to a Bartimaeus sitting on the book case, in the form of a gnomish girl.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10752 on: July 31, 2014, 08:53:15 am »

"Yeah, if you could bring Kaiser back, that would be great."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #10753 on: July 31, 2014, 08:59:31 am »

Nevlyn is nibbling on a remote.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10754 on: July 31, 2014, 09:01:03 am »

"The hell is wrong with you, even a cave man would be able to tell that is not food."

Icarus gives him some beef jerky instead
Pages: 1 ... 715 716 [717] 718 719 ... 1757