Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748987 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #7875 on: July 12, 2014, 03:48:09 pm »

((what is the mass of the ball of old light and can it be targeted?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #7876 on: July 12, 2014, 03:49:07 pm »

((hard to say. It comes from a world with different physics, so it may not have a concept of mass. But it can be targeted, as long as what you are doing to it makes sense))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7877 on: July 12, 2014, 03:53:43 pm »

Should Stella resist she attacks the mind control guy, otherwise be brainwashed

(its not like Stella has a low resistance or anything)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7878 on: July 12, 2014, 03:55:31 pm »

((So long as it can be targeted then this should work.))

Sen notes the Nova Light and begins to incant something from Black Mass. As she finishes she makes a motion with her hand and targets the Light. "Ancient demon's who thrive in dark, an offense so grave I must remark, send your curses unto her grace, and show these heathens their disgrace!"

Sen casts Darkness from below ((TN:9, uses at least 10 mana.)) on the Nova of old light to banish it to a plane of darkness.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7879 on: July 12, 2014, 04:01:52 pm »

((speaking of the black mass, the Dark clouds need a *serious* nerf.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7880 on: July 12, 2014, 04:03:04 pm »

((It's meant to be powerful, but I see your point. What do you suggest?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7881 on: July 12, 2014, 04:10:28 pm »

((halved damage and siphon, no debuff))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7882 on: July 12, 2014, 04:14:43 pm »

((Actually, that makes it not make any sense of being a Enormous feat.))
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 04:17:25 pm by Sanure »

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7883 on: July 12, 2014, 04:16:27 pm »

Ashley, having seen the ball of light, teleports above Amazeroth, kicking him in the face (not her action) from her falling, and proceeds to slash at him.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7884 on: July 12, 2014, 04:17:54 pm »

Spensir charges into battle, sword and armor warring for dominance over the illumination being thrown off, and he aims himself for the giant devilish head hovering over a dragon, his feet crunching into the asphalt of the road as he shoves himself off and into the air, leaping over the illusion-bound ally and slamming into their foe, bringing his massive blade down in an attempt to sunder the beast in twain. The crackling power of Mabarius hums, and the Void recoils from the power of Creation inherent in that which once was called a god.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE, XAMANOTH SHALT DIE
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7885 on: July 12, 2014, 04:23:13 pm »

Dalia curses. Amazeroth specifically, for -4 to skill/speed. You know the drill by now.

Robert does his best to keep werewolf Lizzie occupied. He doesn't actually attack her, but if he attention wanders he steps in and smacks her so that she always focuses on him.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7886 on: July 12, 2014, 04:30:34 pm »

"͟T͜he͝ŗe͝ ̀yo͢ų ͞a͠r̶e.͡ C҉o͟m̕e͘ ̷m̸y ̡da̡ught͟er͠,͢ ̡ste̸p ́into ̸th́e̡ l͠i̷ght̸. ͘Sḩe̵d̛ ҉th͡at ͘d͠i͏sg̡us͏ti͝ng̕ ͏skin҉, ͠an͞d͘ b͏e ͠t҉ḩe͜ ͞qùe͏e͜n tha̡t ̛y̸o̧ú d̸e͢se͢rv̴e t̀o͘ ́b͘e͏."̀

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7887 on: July 12, 2014, 04:32:41 pm »

"She'll hardly be a queen if you destroy her kingdom!"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7888 on: July 12, 2014, 04:34:25 pm »

"͜Th̵ìs͜ ́tin͠y͡ ̴sp̡ec ͠of͏ crea̶ti͝on̴ i̕s̕ ̀n͏ot͟hi͏n̛g͜ co͝mpa͠r҉ed ̴to͢ ̶th̵e ̛limit̡less̀ ̵void̛.̶ ̧Th̶i͠s ͠is͘ ̷no̢t ́he͏r̷ desti͏ny̸.̧ ̛I have͠ s̸eȩn ̴othèr̸wi͟s̕e.͞"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7889 on: July 12, 2014, 04:44:07 pm »

"Yeah, How about no and say you died? That would make things so much better for everyone."

Sen flips Amazeroth the bird.
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1757