Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748769 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: God Damn AI
« Reply #6390 on: July 05, 2014, 12:15:04 am »

Quote from:  Ashley > Alucard
I have no clue as to where he's heading.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6391 on: July 05, 2014, 12:16:24 am »

Quote from: Alucard > Ashley
This is very troubling. Is there anyway we could track him?

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6392 on: July 05, 2014, 12:20:42 am »

"Sam. You?" He made a point to continue walking with little care for the monster behind him with his short replies.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6393 on: July 05, 2014, 12:22:55 am »

Dalia sighs and goes to see if the Ryan house has a spare bed for her to use. Better than heading back to the hotel and possibly encountering Kyle.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6394 on: July 05, 2014, 12:23:48 am »

"I have many names--Rekhyt, Cubellios, Bob, Bartimaeus, The Silver Serpent, so on so forth."

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6395 on: July 05, 2014, 12:34:19 am »

"Nice to meet you Bob. Anything to do around here or am I just doomed to wander here until that girl brings me food and lets me go?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6396 on: July 05, 2014, 12:35:16 am »

Ashley is still in the castle. She's given Sam and Spensir food.
*cough*
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6397 on: July 05, 2014, 12:40:14 am »

Ashley is still in the castle. She's given Sam and Spensir food.
*cough*
((Wait what the fuck? When did this happen? ((No I see the time stamp I'm just... nevermind))))

Sam ate his food awhile ago and... ((Nope no way to describe my stupidity other than just retconing))

"...or am I just doomed to walk here until that girl lets me go?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Hell of an Arguement
« Reply #6398 on: July 05, 2014, 04:35:47 am »

Icarus put a hand on Kaisers shoulder

"Sorry for what happened. I for one think you did the right thing. One does not simply point a gun at someone because of a suspicion. Kyle had been very much off track for a while, and while you may have been a bit blunt, it needed to be said."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6399 on: July 05, 2014, 05:02:19 am »

((it was less of the gun being pointed at him and more of being a suspect after busting his ass to help save Winry))

"...Thanks. I p-probably deserved that punch for smashing up Alucard's lab, ha ha ha...I should probably help him fix it..."

Kaiser is quiet for the longest time.

"...would he really kill himself?"
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:32:43 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6400 on: July 05, 2014, 05:46:52 am »

"He hasn't so far, he won't now. He will stay a few days with his parents, cry some and be depressed. That's fair, considering he just pointed a loaded gun at you for little reason. You were in the right to be angry at him an lash out. In fact I will hold it in your favour that you just lashed out verbaly. With that armor of yours, it would have been simple for you to just take the gun shot and return fire. Fight or flight reflexes and all."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6401 on: July 05, 2014, 06:17:47 am »

"He's...who I was. I've been getting parts of my memory back... new experiences and all... and I saw what I once was, in him. Then I lost everyone."

Kaiser starts crying.

"Family and friends... lost forever. I forgot to check our six, and they all died. All on my head. I never saw them again, never got a chance... I was taken, imprisoned, and my memory is still blurry from then on.

I want to slap him, seeing him brush off his family and friends like nothing, when I can never see mine again...but I don't want that to happen to him. It can't happen again. To anyone."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6402 on: July 05, 2014, 06:19:04 am »

"That's horrible. What happened?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6403 on: July 05, 2014, 06:21:41 am »

"He's...who I was. I've been getting parts of my memory back... new experiences and all... and I saw what I once was, in him. Then I lost everyone."

Kaiser starts crying.

"Family and friends... lost forever. I forgot to check our six, and they all died. All on my head. I never saw them again, never got a chance... I was taken, imprisoned, and my memory is still blurry from then on.

I want to slap him, seeing him brush off his family and friends like nothing, when I can never see mine again...but I don't want that to happen to him. It can't happen again. To anyone."

Abraxas teleports in; the contract with Anima called him in due to conflict to two or more of the Mistress' allies. His helmet obscures his expression, but he definitely sounds pissed.
"What the bloody hell is going on here?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6404 on: July 05, 2014, 06:23:27 am »

"You are late, the arguement is long over. Do you mind?"

She motions to the crying kaiser and for Abraxas to shut up
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 1757