Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 426 427 [428] 429 430 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748770 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Hell of an Arguement
« Reply #6405 on: July 05, 2014, 06:26:32 am »

((the sad thing is the worst memories of all hasn't even reared their heads yet, and they hopefully won't do so for a fair amount of time))

"I was small back then... there was a war...somewhere, and we were running. I forgot to look behind me, and..."

Kaiser cries harder.

"They all died. All cut to shreds by machine gun fire, right in front of my eyes, all my fault... then they caught me, and I don't remember anything else... other than the bar."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #6406 on: July 05, 2014, 06:29:46 am »

"Don't worry. What's done is done and can not hurt you anymore. It's not your fault."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6407 on: July 05, 2014, 06:32:26 am »

"It is my fault. It will always be my fault. Now and forever. I don't deserve anything anymore.

I can't let Kyle make that same mistake."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6408 on: July 05, 2014, 06:36:47 am »

"Shhh, Shhhh. War is a terrible thing where terrible stuff happens. It's not your fault. It's not your fault."

Icarus gives him a hug.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6409 on: July 05, 2014, 06:41:28 am »

"What the bloody hell is going on here?"
((Five years of missing character development and refusal to see a psychiatrist, apparently. Along with paranoia regarding programming languages and machine code by people who don't seem to be very well versed in their relationship.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6410 on: July 05, 2014, 06:42:33 am »

Abraxas ignores ICARUS. He looks for someone who isn't Kaiser or ICARUS to explain the situation- being called out of his studies into the nature of the soul is kinda irritating.

(("And this is why I miss you."))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6411 on: July 05, 2014, 06:47:30 am »

((Five years of missing character development and refusal to see a psychiatrist, apparently. Along with paranoia regarding programming languages and machine code by people who don't seem to be very well versed in their relationship.))

((Except for the fact that for 4 and three quarter years of that he was locked in the equivalent of a corporate asylum, where lots of far more traumatic things have happened to him. Kaiser has had a shitty life.))

Kaiser cries into Icarus's shoulder.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6412 on: July 05, 2014, 06:48:12 am »

((Bitch, it's a shoulder. Don't be robo-racist now))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6413 on: July 05, 2014, 06:48:59 am »

((*flails arms*))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6414 on: July 05, 2014, 06:51:08 am »

"There there, it's alright."

Internaly, Icarus wished she was currently using the super dirt repellant 05. She really liked the shirt...

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6415 on: July 05, 2014, 06:53:14 am »

((Except for the fact that for 4 and three quarter years of that he was locked in the equivalent of a corporate asylum, where lots of far more traumatic things have happened to him. Kaiser has had a shitty life.))
((That statement was not in reference to Kaiser seeing as he was not an active character five years ago hence making him rather ineligible for any character development. After all, how do you develop a character that had yet to even be mentioned? Though he did under-react quite a fair bit to having a firearm being pointed at him.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6416 on: July 05, 2014, 06:54:55 am »

((for someone traumitized by war, yes, it was a huge under-reaction))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6417 on: July 05, 2014, 06:58:15 am »

((Ah, you meant Kyle. Turdmonkeys. Also, he literally charged head first through a neurotoxin/turret filled mess, blew everything the hell up, captured an AI, and went to hospital an hour beforehand, purely because he thought someone he knew was in danger. A piddly little pistol wouldn't faze him, especially since he had armor. Besides, the war doesn't hold a candle to the other stuff.))

Well, half the tears are liquid metal, so that stuff'll clean right off. Kaiser observes this.

"I'm a monster."
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:00:33 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6418 on: July 05, 2014, 07:00:15 am »

((Correct, one would think that either someone would have referred him to a psychiatrist in the fear year interlude or that some other matter would have pushed him too far before now.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6419 on: July 05, 2014, 07:01:02 am »

Dalia is awkwardly standing around, having listened in to Kaiser's backstory without understanding a word of it, and feeling extremely useless.
Pages: 1 ... 426 427 [428] 429 430 ... 1757