Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 416 417 [418] 419 420 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749955 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Void traps, Antarctica, and Shade
« Reply #6255 on: July 04, 2014, 05:55:40 pm »

Magic[12], -5 mana

Kaiser creates a gauss rifle, which launches swarming nanobots instead of metal slugs. He also checks what the house is made from.

5 seconds to give me a reason why you aren't going into a potato...

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #6256 on: July 04, 2014, 05:56:16 pm »

Icarus turns on various vision modes and heads in. She moves slowly, watching out for the turrets.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6257 on: July 04, 2014, 05:57:56 pm »

Sam may or may not find Spensir wandering the halls, still bandaged, shirtless, sword on his shoulder.
Sam does indeed see him but he decides to just ignore him and go about his own wandering.

Spensir may or may not see Sam wandering the halls, not bandaged, jacketless, with no weapons on him.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6258 on: July 04, 2014, 05:59:15 pm »

The house is an underground facility constructed by Winry. Lots of metal and electronics.

Do it. I have a better chance of killing you then through food poisoning.

A turret fires lasers at her, but Icarus would easily shrug it off with a shield.
Icarus finds Alucard and Winry crouched into the gameroom. Alucard is holding his glove over Winry's mouth and nose as he coughs furiously.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6259 on: July 04, 2014, 06:01:55 pm »

Kaiser runs into the building and shoots a lump of nanobots at the turret, hopefully sealing the barrels. He then tries to help Winry and Alucard out.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6260 on: July 04, 2014, 06:02:01 pm »

Icarus disables the turret as she walks past.

"Alucard, hold her close, do not let go."

Icarus grabs Alucard, who is grabbing Winry and high-tails out of there.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6261 on: July 04, 2014, 06:03:58 pm »

The turret explodes.

"No." says a voice, and a door suddenly slams shut and closing in front of them. Alucard is holding Winry tightly, still coughing. Red lights are pulsating in the dark hallway as flammable oil begins spill across the hall slowly.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6262 on: July 04, 2014, 06:05:22 pm »

Icarus cleaves the gate right through, HF-Blades are a good investment, and just runs the fuck through the oil. She is fire resistant, her feet being on fire is not a huge problem

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6263 on: July 04, 2014, 06:07:09 pm »

More doors slam in front of her which Icarus easily slices through, sprinting towards the exit as Alucard begins to weaken his grip. They make it out of the facility, and Alucard collapses onto the ground while Winry breathes deeply.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6264 on: July 04, 2014, 06:07:19 pm »

Kaiser starts moving deeper into the facility, parting the oil with nanomush.

"When I find you, I am eating you."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6265 on: July 04, 2014, 06:08:33 pm »

More doors slam in front of her which Icarus easily slices through, sprinting towards the exit as Alucard begins to weaken his grip. They make it out of the facility, and Alucard collapses onto the ground while Winry breathes deeply.

Alice jumped to attention as they came back through, she quickly and efficiently got to work on them. Making sure everyone was ok
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6266 on: July 04, 2014, 06:09:16 pm »

"Yeah, AIs are super fun, let's just keep making more of them! I thought my usualy very murder-happy self was a good example why tinkering with AIs was a bad idea but nooooo, you guys just keep building robots."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6267 on: July 04, 2014, 06:10:48 pm »

"If you can find me, human."

Kaiser finds a blast door slam right into him.

Alucard is taking constant breaths after Alice heals him, wheezing a bit. Winry has a few burns on her fur where a turret fired at her, but she's fine. Winry is absolutely trembling while Alucard puts a hand on her shoulder, still pretty spooked himself.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6268 on: July 04, 2014, 06:11:52 pm »

Icarus continues ranting. She is super mad.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6269 on: July 04, 2014, 06:13:46 pm »

"I-Icarus.. w-w-w-we made t-the fucking robot b-before Rei, okay!?" Winry snaps back.
Pages: 1 ... 416 417 [418] 419 420 ... 1757