Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747345 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC
« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2014, 08:27:04 am »

'Yo, it's Winry.'

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2014, 08:28:17 am »

'Yo, it's Winry.'

"Oh hello Winry, how are you?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2014, 08:29:34 am »

"I was trying to be sarcastic, sorry, my inflection still needs a bit of work. I was trying to make a point that a cuty like you could not possibly be scary."

-----

Alucards summoning started to take a hold, as from the circle a figure rose. A disembodied head, with eyes like a cold lake. Lidless. Pupilless. What at first might look like a turban was a massively inflated cranium, wrapped around the secrets of thousands of years, seven tiny horns adorning it in a circle, as if the tuirban was wrapped around a crown. The creature had neither nose nor mouth, only a forest of assorted tentacles, as if a beard was dangling from it's face. Xamanoth, bringer of forbidden knowledge and arbiter of Amazeroth, that summoners called Iribaar, the lord of dark wisdom. Few books described the functions of the tentacles. Some of them are said to be used to extract memories, others to plant false memories. Others were entirely nondescript. What Alucard was certainly not looking forward to was the one that ended in a mouth full of tiny circular teeth, not unlike a lamprey, and the one that ended in a sharp point like a feather.
The only way for Xamanoth to communicate with it's summoner was by writing on a palimpsest. Not just any old parchment would do, it would have to be a still perfectly readable page, containing valueable information. As for the ink...Alucard would have to provide it, in the way that suited Xamanoth. Blood from his throat. Nothing else would satisfy the bringer of forbidden knowledge.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2014, 08:31:53 am »

"I was trying to be sarcastic, sorry, my inflection still needs a bit of work. I was trying to make a point that a cuty like you could not possibly be scary."

Alice put a hand over the receiver and talked back to Icarus
"I was just joking around, no need to be sorry"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2014, 08:32:58 am »

Sen just continues to hug Bartimaeus.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2014, 08:33:10 am »

"Has been a while since Winry called. how is she doing?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2014, 08:36:41 am »

"I'm doing good, I guess. Mom's working a lot sadly, but meh."

"I-I didn't tell anyone this b-but... I had a th-thing for her, you know.. I-I loved her..."

Alucard stared up at him and used the method he devised to gather his blood, as he cannot pierce his armor. A black portal bordered with a dark purple hue appeared in Alucard's neck and his blood began to pour in a bottle which another portal opened. Alucard dipped the quill into the bottle of his blood--dark and still--and began to write. Written already on the page is Alucard's notes on two-sided portals, which he had successfully completed over the years he locked himself in isolation.

I want your knowledge.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2014, 08:39:12 am »

"Has been a while since Winry called. how is she doing?"

"She's doing good"

"I'm doing good, I guess. Mom's working a lot sadly, but meh."

"Oh that's a shame, what are you doing nowadays?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2014, 08:43:40 am »

Xamanoth extended a tentacle, and with a wet squelching sound, extended a boney knife, not unlike an old fashioned razor. It proceeded to slowly shave off the top layer of the parchment, taking the knowledge, alongside Alucards question into himself as payment. With a swift motion, it knocked away the bottle of the blood, and in one quick movement, the lamprey-like extension of it's body latched unto Alucards throat - armor or not.
The appendage meant fro writing began dancing over the parchment, seemingly without order, dotting letters here and there, until it finaly completed a sentence.

Your calling has been foretold. The master extends his greetings, and an invitation into the palace of the old light. I will guide you there.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2014, 08:50:28 am »

"Working at an electronics store. The customers find me cute."

Alucard grunts.

I will come.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2014, 08:54:21 am »

"Working at an electronics store. The customers find me cute."

"That's good then, I'm glad you're doing well"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2014, 08:55:14 am »

"Yep. How are things for you?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2014, 08:57:18 am »

"Yep. How are things for you?"

"It's going well, I'm still living with Icarus, I'm going back to school and I heal people sometimes if they need it"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2014, 08:58:31 am »

"Cool. How's ICARUS doing? Is her body doing well? I haven't checked it in a while, and it was made on a whim..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2014, 08:59:48 am »

Xamanoth slowly hovers over Alucard, extending his tentacles circular into the ground beneath him - not much inluke a birdcage. Only moments later, reality fades out of view, as Alucard finds himself in the void. Compared to the portal that Shaz-Man-Yat produces, this is a much more refined method of travel. Perhaps that is to be expected from the domain that is most deeply linked with magic. The sky above him extended into the eternal darkness of the void, the ground beneath him formed of the spotless glowing white of the veil of stars.

Not far from Alucard, a large circular wall of glass, enscribed with burning letters formed the border of Amazeroths domain: Sombuths ring. It is said that nobody can overcome it's enchantment if he is not invited.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 1757