Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1014 1015 [1016] 1017 1018 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750559 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Airship Sieges and Moving Apartments (sorta)
« Reply #15225 on: September 22, 2014, 08:39:08 pm »

Sen feels that she should point out that she can make it look like the tunnel collapsed with her paper, but she is currently cold and using her paper to make warmer clothes. It isn't working. She considers setting herself on fire, but that would not fix the problem.

Sen sees Kyle start to charge in and wonders if she should teleport him back to the group but instead just throws a buff on him from her Black Mass.

Sen Casts Black Mass on all of her Allies and herself. Everyone might as well get increased magic damage and deal dark attacks.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #15226 on: September 22, 2014, 08:41:20 pm »

((yeah, and Franziska is just gonna steal that and they wont give a fuck, because magic is not the way to fight them. In doing so, they will also nullify the cave-in, which otherwise would have been impossible to avoid (being down in a hole and all), and dealt large chunks of damage))

((similar with dark mass, has nobody learned from the last fight? :())
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15227 on: September 22, 2014, 08:44:11 pm »

((Black mass isn't a magical attack. It's a buff that targets allies and imbues their physical attack with the Dark attribute. It also renders Dark damage only half effective to Sen's allies due to the new Dark attributing. Also, Magic gets a +5 and any magic cast is also a dark attribute attack.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15228 on: September 22, 2014, 08:45:40 pm »

((Hmm, I call upon Icarus higher init if need be. The tunnel would collapse before Isaac does his thing, subsequently pushing the rock even more unto the enemy with his spike))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15229 on: September 22, 2014, 08:51:07 pm »

((My one suggestion is to try to get Sen to act first so that the rocks will have dark attribute since that is the attack. Nothing better than getting crushed by darkness boulders :P))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15230 on: September 23, 2014, 04:27:21 pm »

"Allow me."
Isaac sends a big spike projection flying down the hole, stopping it mid way, and making it permanent, blocking out the light. From there, he projects walls at the bottom of the tunnel to squish the two.
Icarus tunes her blade to the consistency of the rock, then runs around the edge of the hole and slices off as much rock as possible, to collapse the tunnel on them.
Icarus slices through the rock making up the entrance, caving it in. Then Isaac forces the spike through, pushing the debris through the tunnel and around corners.

"What is that noise?"
"IT'S ZEM, ZEY ARE COLLAPSING ZE FUCKING TUNNEL!"
A frightened scream follows, resounding through the tunnel as the spike bores through.
"Elys-"
And then utter silence.

Kyle starts running in after the spike crashed.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #15231 on: September 23, 2014, 05:18:19 pm »

Isaac double checks his walls fired off.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15232 on: September 23, 2014, 05:19:47 pm »

Kyle continues going in using his sword as a light source.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15233 on: September 23, 2014, 08:25:08 pm »

Icarus scans beyond the rock for any signs of life.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15234 on: September 23, 2014, 08:30:47 pm »

Icarus scans beyond the rock for any signs of life.
Very little. Franziska seems to be dead, while Elysia's heart is barely beating.

Kyle continues going in using his sword as a light source.
Kyle comes across the wall made from the rubble.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15235 on: September 23, 2014, 08:37:35 pm »

Icarus beginns cutting up the rubble and clearing the path to Elysa

"Morning sunshine. Now then, if you want a quick mercy killing, tell us what the arcane seal is, and what gate you guys wanted to open. Else I may take some action to prolong your life just enough for you to really appreciate just how many of your bones are broken, and just how many of your organs are torn."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15236 on: September 23, 2014, 09:11:03 pm »

"... YOU KILLED THEM!? YOU FUCKING LUNATIC! THEY COULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY INNOCENT BUT NOOOO LITTLE MISS PSYCHOPATH WITH A FLAWED MORALITY COMPLEX IS ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT."
Kyle flies off.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15237 on: September 24, 2014, 03:50:02 am »

"... YOU KILLED THEM!? YOU FUCKING LUNATIC! THEY COULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY INNOCENT BUT NOOOO LITTLE MISS PSYCHOPATH WITH A FLAWED MORALITY COMPLEX IS ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT."
Kyle flies off.

((ooh, double burn

Although greentext did deserve to die))

Kaiser sneaks back onto the couch, sighing.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15238 on: September 24, 2014, 05:53:24 am »

Icarus beginns cutting up the rubble and clearing the path to Elysa

"Morning sunshine. Now then, if you want a quick mercy killing, tell us what the arcane seal is, and what gate you guys wanted to open. Else I may take some action to prolong your life just enough for you to really appreciate just how many of your bones are broken, and just how many of your organs are torn."

She finds Franziska on top of her, having blocked most of the rubble.

"d-d-don't hurt me..." she pleads while crying.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15239 on: September 24, 2014, 07:09:43 am »

"Well, there's always that option. But you did hurt my girlfriend, so now don't go begging for mercy, that train has left the station. But tell you what, since my girlfriend is also all big on forgiveness and that stuff, I will make you an offer. Tell us absolutely everything. What you are searching here, and why, who your superiors are, and where they are, all your nasty suprises you have on ahead, and every small thing that you think we maybe might want to know. Then I will get you through a portal to Northsdale, where my girlfriend will decide on wether or not to heal you, which she probably will, and we will never see eachother again. Sound good?"
Pages: 1 ... 1014 1015 [1016] 1017 1018 ... 1757