Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 517370 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: My Shame is Eternal
« Reply #3720 on: July 30, 2014, 05:45:39 pm »

inb4 jumping out of cover makes Ashley go all PTSD on us
Considering she almost killed Kyle when he tried to hug her, it wouldn't be surprising.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: July 30, 2014, 05:45:46 pm »

soooo, because appearantly the OOC doubles as a rant box, lets get this going, because oh boy my life just took a sudden turn.

So my mother was on vacation in Kenya for 3 weeks. She and my Father used to do that all the time, this was the first time since he died however. All good fun, though I was worried about her going alone, but sure. So today she got back, her grey-ed out hair in badly made and unwashed dread-locks, her first words was proclaiming "I got a new one, don't worry, you won't have to call him dad."

Okay, so my eye was already twitching at that point, but to hell with it, my dad has been dead for 1 1/2 years now, so why the hell not, she is only 55, her life is not over. So I swallow my immediatly rising bile, and go along with it, play all curious, tell me about him, blah blah. She casualy talks about how nice it is not to be stuck in a hotel, blah blah, how she wants tzo travel again immediatly when she has her next vacation days, blah blah (no problem there, we certainly have the money to support this, for a while at least), how friendly and reliable the guy is, how she totaly would not have expected that, seeing as she was only paying him for sex oh wait a minute, did she just say that the guy was a 23-year-old nigger-prostitute?

Sooo here I cringe hard, and my alarm bells ring, and I try to in a polite way to remind her that maaaybe that guy is not in love with her and maaaybe the guys just wants money, and she immediatly goes blah blah, you don't know him, don't talk about him like that, you will see when he moves here waaaaitn a minute, did she just say that?

So I am cringing so hard that my mollars may have taken damage from all the grinding, and try to desperately drive the topic away, blah blah, how was the trip, blah blah. "Oh btw, can you check the google for a doctor, I think I have AIDS now."

"What, you not talking to me anymore?"

----

so yeah, in the foreseeable future, the 23-year-old (younger than me) nigger prostitute that probably gave my mother AIDS will move in with us to leech our money. And how was your week?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: July 30, 2014, 05:50:33 pm »

I have no words. That honestly sounds unbelievable. And absolutely terrible too. I... Wow.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: July 30, 2014, 05:52:09 pm »

whatthefuck.jpeg

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: July 30, 2014, 05:53:01 pm »

I still have a bit of trouble believing it myself. I..I have no idea how to face her in the morning. Do I..just make her coffee like I always do? She kinda feels all strange and foreign to me. I really don't...what..what the fuck?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: July 30, 2014, 05:59:56 pm »

I... Have you told any of her friends/your family about this?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: July 30, 2014, 06:02:26 pm »

I'll keep the call to my sister until any actual tests have been maid to confirm the god damned HIV, because as long as it is a *probably* I don't want anyone to panic as much as I am now. Will call friends later, but our rooms are adjectant and if she hears me talking, stuff gets even more awkward as it creates confrontation. right now I just..want to stay away from this. I have so many other things buzing around me..I can#t fucking deal with this..

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: July 30, 2014, 06:11:05 pm »

That is... fucked up. If anyone did that to my mom, I'd kill them, though that might be my MPD talking.

Good luck with the tests.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: July 30, 2014, 06:12:59 pm »

I can't really say much else, except hope you get through this soon and intact.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: July 30, 2014, 06:14:18 pm »

not tests, on friday however begins my apprenticeship to become a professional cook. Which I was really looking forward too, but also was very nervous about because it's a maximum high class hotel, and I am on a 6-month probation period during which I can at any time be fired with no warning.

gee, this will help me into the work day just alright, sleepless nights of trying to figure out how to respond should anyone ask me "what's wrong" without either crying or going into a rage

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: July 30, 2014, 06:21:16 pm »

That's rough...

Although, if anyone asks you can always just say it's a personal issue.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: July 30, 2014, 06:28:02 pm »

I'm sorry, I hope your apprenticeship goes well.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: July 30, 2014, 11:12:24 pm »

First let me say that that seems both incredibly strange and pretty crappy. I think.

I can't really say, I've never been in that situation before...

And as you've probably come to expect from me by now, request to cease the usage of the N-word if you aren't quoting someone, please.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: July 31, 2014, 12:06:10 am »

Is it acceptable for me to start a minor sub-plot possibly in cahoots with Kj(?), depending on how he wants to handle Kyle's suicide attempt(?), about demons and ghosts and shit that Leth may have accidentally pissed off?

Yes, Kj, this is my request/offer to you to be in cahoots with me. :P
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: July 31, 2014, 12:21:24 am »

We'll see what kj has to say first, and you need to tell me what it involves, and how long it goes for.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 685