Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 517522 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC
« Reply #630 on: June 12, 2014, 03:29:18 pm »

well, Alucard should have maybe just lied and went "it's some magical prison where they do experiments jesus christ it's so horrible, and no we can't call the cops, the cops run it". that would have maybe caught more interest. But I guess Alucard was hoping you guys were as curious as him
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 12, 2014, 03:30:16 pm »

Probably. Granted, Albrecht would probably have called bullshit when they got there. But hey. That might have worked to get him going, if not everyone else.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 12, 2014, 03:30:45 pm »

Maybe the Lunette thing hasn't occurred to Kyle yet? People don't instantly think of everything a wish can do instantly.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 12, 2014, 03:31:15 pm »

Maybe the Lunette thing hasn't occurred to Kyle yet? People don't instantly think of everything a wish can do instantly.
*cough*Puella Magi*cough*

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 12, 2014, 03:35:02 pm »

How true~~
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 12, 2014, 03:38:09 pm »

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 12, 2014, 04:40:16 pm »

It says it is used once per day. In the most merciful interpretation that's once per 12 hours. You said that she can come back more than that because fuck you I don't want my Mary Sue to die.
It can only be used once per day. If you could only summon Merlin once per day, does that mean that if you need him twice in one day, you can't use him anymore?
And considering that it would have been just as easy to add a couple dozen more PP to her and let her come back whenever...I don't see how that's making her a Mary Sue.

yeah I noticed. So far your theme seems to be being against everything that happens in the game that goes beyond anything mundane
A clock someone smashed still tells the correct time sometimes. Kyle's not wrong here.

I suggest using a very, very opportune hook to make people participate. Like suggesting the wish could be used to bring samson back from the dead, thus causing Shade to regain her humanity. ((this won't work~))
Or not having the artifact be the property of a Russian research base. At least tell us that they stole it or something.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 12, 2014, 04:42:23 pm »

well, I did say, if you guys don't care for plot, neither will I.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 12, 2014, 04:43:22 pm »

No, it mean if I needed him twice in a day I'd be SOL. If she needs to be respawned twice in a day, she's SOL.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 12, 2014, 04:45:19 pm »

I care for plot, it's going to be a bit difficult to convince Alice to go on that though as it is essentially a criminal act.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 12, 2014, 04:46:19 pm »

THE PLOT MUST GO ON

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 12, 2014, 04:46:27 pm »

I care for plot, it's going to be a bit difficult to convince Alice to go on that though as it is essentially a criminal act.
Again, same reason for Albrecht and Maria, for that matter.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 12, 2014, 04:47:29 pm »

Hey, I gave you guys a reason to act against Michael. I think that would kind of count as plot
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 12, 2014, 04:49:07 pm »

Hey, I gave you guys a reason to act against Michael. I think that would kind of count as plot

Alice really isn't the kind of person to hunt down someone either :p
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 12, 2014, 04:50:26 pm »

Well she could get all tearyeyed and shit at the thoughts of the consequences?  :P I dunno, but y'all are way more mellow than I am, it seems.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 685