Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Bleh.

- 5 (71.4%)
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to earn some money,a space adventure! Evil 1 of doom!  (Read 23445 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Attempt to find something hackable that either contains or is worth a lot of money.

((Following harry into the rich guys jome is acceptable if he suscribes to online banking.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

blazing glory

"Arrghh-- oh, shit!"
Simultaneously feeling a bone snap in his arm and recognizing the man who pushed him, Cerulean understandably freaks out a little.
Well, more than a little. He clutches his arm and quickly reacts, aiming a kick at his old accomplice's legs to try and defend himself.

>Try to kick Crimson's legs out from under him, or at lest fend him off long enough for me to get up!

"Sorry for the broken arm but we need to have a little chat."

Dodge attack.

(2)vs(4) The pain hinders your ability to kick and he avoids it easily enough.

Run over to Cerulean and try to fix his arm.

"Are you alright?"
(5) You feel that the thing is displaced,you set it back where it should belong (7-1) He suffers a little pain but he takes it extremely well,it'll need splinting or to be put in a cast if it's going to get fixed,or you could get nano surgery but that's extremely expensive.

Break up the fight between the idiots.
(mundane) They seem to be done anyway.

Sneak away from the patrol robot.
(4+2) You manage to get very far from the garbage and it hasn't even noticed you yet,though if it sees you now then it won't do anything.

"Why you were in the roomba in the first place baffles me. more importantly though, what the hell are we gonna do now?"

((Did you pick your two traits to remove?))
((I figure I'll remove the two traits when i post my action, to keep it all in one place.))

"The life of an escaped army AI is full of mysteries, let us leave it at that. And I do not particularly care what we do. I will just follow you around a bit, as thanks for getting me out of that thing. I can hack and operate vehicles of any kind quite well, by the way"

Follow around Lurker. Remove the stiff joints and damaged optics
(mundane) The repairs start taking effect and you can see better and can move your parts more fluidly,you proceed to follow Lurker.

Rebecca looked at the accident, before rushing over and attempting to Aid the fallen scooter driver.
(mundane) Another woman seems to have it all under control.

Hm. Well, luckily doors mean nothing to me. Go to a part of the estate where guards don't seem to be present and try to enter that way. Seek the owner!
(6) You flawlessly manage to go through the walls where there aren't any guards,(5) it's quite dark as well,(10) you find the owner,asleep,he's also very paranoid because there are several guards in his room,getting to him without being spotted will be impossible.

Attempt to find something hackable that either contains or is worth a lot of money.

((Following harry into the rich guys jome is acceptable if he suscribes to online banking.))
(3) Nothing around here that could be hacked,which is strange since there's usually some terminal here or there.

((Pancaek I took the liberty of modifying your your sheet in the OP,adding a new category to it.))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 11:06:37 pm by blazing glory »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Make sure the idiots aren't fighting any more, then head off to the bar.

Need to pick up a new contract...
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Float horizontally up into the ceiling out of sight of the guards, then poke my head out of it and say: "Heyoooo!" Then see if the guards react in any way. If they come my way, raise my head into the ceiling.

Hide somewhere and check pockets to see if I looted anything useful at least.

Go further away from the patrol robot before looting rubbish again.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 02:15:45 am by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Rebecca sighs, before realising that the situation is somewhat getting solved without her needing to get involved. Leaning against a wall to collect her thoughts, she looked at her tools.. She might as well see if she cant go to the scrapyard to get some things to tinker with, with any luck she could make some money selling repaired junk, or even junk she made herself.

Search for a junkyard!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

blazing glory

The robot came along before you managed to loot anything.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank Kaylin for helping Cerulean then look at the later.

"So... where's the money at?"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wh-what money? The hell are you talking about?! I d-don't have any freaking money, man, I don't..."
Cerulean clutches his arm, looking rather shaken.

>Watch Crimson closely whilst explaining myself, prepare to run if he attacks me again.
Try and keep my arm still so as not to further damage.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

continue searching for things hackable for money
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm talking about the pile of cash the group had before everything went down under thanks to your little escapade.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Aid lurker in searching for hackable things with money

blazing glory

Make sure the idiots aren't fighting any more, then head off to the bar.

Need to pick up a new contract...
(Mundane) You enter a bar,there's quite a bit of people here.

Run off in search of a doctor.
(1!) Just as you round a corner you see two death squads going down the street,breaking into houses as they go and killing everyone,from what you can overhear it's something about suspected collaberation with the enemy,you better leave before they see you. (Due to bad rolls and such,this station has been assigned as a dictatorship,with corrupt police and distinct lack of freedom,make sure not to have dangerous quantities's of !!FUN!!.))

Float horizontally up into the ceiling out of sight of the guards, then poke my head out of it and say: "Heyoooo!" Then see if the guards react in any way. If they come my way, raise my head into the ceiling.
(4) They are noticeably creeped out,their pointing their guns at you but their not shooting. Identify yourself!

Go further away from the patrol robot before looting rubbish again.
No repeating actions 3 times in a row,in fairness I'll let you repeat your action again for this time only. (8-2) You avoid the robot easily enough,(11) just as you start looting again it turns around,looks like it's not going to leave the street.

Rebecca sighs, before realising that the situation is somewhat getting solved without her needing to get involved. Leaning against a wall to collect her thoughts, she looked at her tools.. She might as well see if she cant go to the scrapyard to get some things to tinker with, with any luck she could make some money selling repaired junk, or even junk she made herself.

Search for a junkyard!
(2) There aren't any around,you see some death squads coming down the street though.

Thank Kaylin for helping Cerulean then look at the later.

"So... where's the money at?"

"Wh-what money? The hell are you talking about?! I d-don't have any freaking money, man, I don't..."
Cerulean clutches his arm, looking rather shaken.

>Watch Crimson closely whilst explaining myself, prepare to run if he attacks me again.
Try and keep my arm still so as not to further damage.

(Mundane)Both of you talk for a bit.

continue searching for things hackable for money

Aid lurker in searching for hackable things with money

(5) (9) Lurker finds a bank terminal and CAP finds another one but it has more security.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Go check out the black market in the back room. Find the 'job' board.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sneak away from the street.
Give up on looting rubbish and go somewhere else
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 03:41:59 am by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17