Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Bleh.

- 5 (71.4%)
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to earn some money,a space adventure! Evil 1 of doom!  (Read 23423 times)

blazing glory

((Possibly posting a sheet, might be tomorrow. That was harsh, your wording on what happened with his action wasn't clear. It could have easily meant that he couldn't find anything to salvage, plus, I don't think he's terribly good with English. Calm yourself.))

((Yes,I admit I was being a bit harsh,and that my post was a bit vague,it's just his trouble understanding English is somewhat frustrating.))

Get out of the landfill.

((Do you ever pay attention? You never were in a landfill,you rolled a 3 so you never found one.))
[/quote]

((I assumed that I was in an landfill.))

Search the rubbish bins instead for items.

blazing glory

Stand up and do my best to get outside.

"Sorry about that honey, but I'm trying to not die at the moment."
(mundane) You go outside.

Rebecca looked at the guns, and then back at everyone else. "Well, it sseemss that we sshould get going, now."

Get my stuff and leave.
(Mundane) You are also outside.

((I know them GM feels))

...No problem.

Grab my things and walk out the door.
(Mundane) You are outside as well.

Recognize Cerulean, the guy who punched out a hole and follow him outside, trying to tackle him out of his scooter in a fit of rage.

((Just following the background, Yoink. :P. I do hope the dice doesn't hurt either of us.))

>Remain oblivious to the guy attempting to tackle me, try and drive to the pizza place I work at.

(6!)vs(12) (Dice going to hurt you anyway.) Just as you start up your scooter some guy starts coming at you! He knocks you off your scooter and you land on the ground rather hard,you feel something in your arm break and then loads of pain starts coming from it,meanwhile the guy who tackled you who you recognize as Crimson lands flawlessly.

"Ah! That gives me an idea."

Head over to where the rich people live!
(8) You head over to one of the more wealthy area's,one or two guards are around,they might react badly if they see you.

((Fair enough I suppose. What exactly is the diagnostic for, structural defects or systems?))

Run diagnostics on the android. If I find nothing bad, integrate! If I do, see if I can fix it!

Spoiler: Android (click to show/hide)

(5) You repair it rather well. (choose 2 traits to get rid of.)

Search the rubbish bins instead for items.
(9) You start searching the bins but a patrol robot starts coming up the street loudly announcing LOOTING REFUSE IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE,REFUSE IS RECYCLED FOR RESOURCES,REPEAT LOOTING REFUSE IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. you better run before it sees you.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Arrghh-- oh, shit!"
Simultaneously feeling a bone snap in his arm and recognizing the man who pushed him, Cerulean understandably freaks out a little.
Well, more than a little. He clutches his arm and quickly reacts, aiming a kick at his old accomplice's legs to try and defend himself.

>Try to kick Crimson's legs out from under him, or at lest fend him off long enough for me to get up!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Break up the fight between the idiots.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Cap looks at his new body. "Not quite a fitting vessel, but it will do for now."
He walks outside, heading for Lurker. "Greetings, meatbag. I thank you for your aid in getting me out of that wretched roomba."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

"Why you were in the roomba in the first place baffles me. more importantly though, what the hell are we gonna do now?"

((Did you pick your two traits to remove?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sneak away from the patrol robot.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Why you were in the roomba in the first place baffles me. more importantly though, what the hell are we gonna do now?"

((Did you pick your two traits to remove?))
((I figure I'll remove the two traits when i post my action, to keep it all in one place.))

"The life of an escaped army AI is full of mysteries, let us leave it at that. And I do not particularly care what we do. I will just follow you around a bit, as thanks for getting me out of that thing. I can hack and operate vehicles of any kind quite well, by the way"

Follow around Lurker. Remove the stiff joints and damaged optics
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 04:02:57 pm by Pancaek »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

"hacking eh? Perhaps we should plug you into a few ATM's or something then put some money down on a ship and get off this rock, im sure a few of the ohers would be interested."

((So guys, steal money buy ship? Or get shady sponsor?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((I could RP I have a stockpile of blood money.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

blazing glory

((So guys, steal money buy ship? Or get shady sponsor?))

((Well HarryBaldman seems to be looking for a wealthy person to fund an expedition to find artifacts.))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Rebecca looked at the accident, before rushing over and attempting to Aid the fallen scooter driver.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Hm. Well, luckily doors mean nothing to me. Go to a part of the estate where guards don't seem to be present and try to enter that way. Seek the owner!

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sorry for the broken arm but we need to have a little chat."

Dodge attack.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 10:01:22 pm by Crimson »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17