Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Bleh.

- 5 (71.4%)
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to earn some money,a space adventure! Evil 1 of doom!  (Read 23449 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Rebecca looked at the guns, and then back at everyone else. "Well, it sseemss that we sshould get going, now."

Get my stuff and leave.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((I know them GM feels))

...No problem.

Grab my things and walk out the door.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Recognize Cerulean, the guy who punched out a hole and follow him outside, trying to tackle him out of his scooter in a fit of rage.

((Just following the background, Yoink. :P. I do hope the dice doesn't hurt either of us.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

"Well then sir Roomba i believe i shall wait for you outside lest these turrets engage in hostile action."

Make sure my ceramic pistol is tucked safely under my clothes then head outside and wait for my new "friend".
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Remain oblivious to the guy attempting to tackle me, try and drive to the pizza place I work at.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"Ah! That gives me an idea."

Head over to where the rich people live!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

((Fair enough I suppose. What exactly is the diagnostic for, structural defects or systems?))

Run diagnostics on the android. If I find nothing bad, integrate! If I do, see if I can fix it!

blazing glory

((Fair enough I suppose. What exactly is the diagnostic for, structural defects or systems?))

((Both really,I'll make a half character sheet telling you what penalties it has in accordance with really old run down service android.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

((Both really,I'll make a half character sheet telling you what penalties it has in accordance with really old run down service android.))
((Ah, I see now. By the way, will the AI shoot the droid or roomba? I'm guessing not, since they aren't human/being evicted, but I'd rather be sure.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((would I get away with charging the turret and slicing it into little pieces?))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

blazing glory

((would I get away with charging the turret and slicing it into little pieces?))

((Seeing how it could probably fill you with bullets and even if you did kill it,your in a room full of police.))

((The answer is probably not.))

Get out of the landfill.

blazing glory

((Ah, I see now. By the way, will the AI shoot the droid or roomba? I'm guessing not, since they aren't human/being evicted, but I'd rather be sure.))

((Since both are registered to the building it won't shoot them.))

Get out of the landfill.

((Do you ever pay attention? You never were in a landfill,you rolled a 3 so you never found one.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That's a bit harsh, BG. :-/))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Possibly posting a sheet, might be tomorrow. That was harsh, your wording on what happened with his action wasn't clear. It could have easily meant that he couldn't find anything to salvage, plus, I don't think he's terribly good with English. Calm yourself.))
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17