Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 108

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread  (Read 82263 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: Pre-Game Planning
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2014, 01:27:53 pm »

I could do it.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2014, 01:29:17 pm »

OK democracy time. Let the vote begin is kj the leader or no.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:31:40 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2014, 01:31:27 pm »

Well Ril has the most experience, although not exactly willing experience. The elder in charge of a Lunarik village rarely wants control or gets a say in the matter. They just crop up around them over time.

And of course you read RA Lyeos, of course.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2014, 01:34:12 pm »

OK this is how the vote is going to work. If you vote kj post a J. If you vote Kev-senpai post a K. If you vote Lyeos post a L. Because i'm the GM/vote counter I'm staying neutral.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:37:44 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 06, 2014, 01:38:26 pm »

We should be doing the character that makes the most sense. A womanizing sleazy pervert a good leader does not make, anime tropes aren't realistic. I'm not even sure if Lyeos would want that, but if he did, Ril wouldn't subject an entire village to the whims of a soulsucking monstrosity.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 06, 2014, 01:40:39 pm »

Do you want to be in the vote Lyeos? The leader of the player characters does not leader your village just the player characters so the leader can't command the villagers.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:46:41 pm by Prophet »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 06, 2014, 01:45:41 pm »

I honestly don't think a definite leader would work. Ril wouldn't want to be the leader regardless of how much sense it would make and wouldn't be willing to subject the safety of an entire village to the whims of someone who actually wants power, Lunarik pick leaders based on virtues and if they dislike power, there hasn't been any infighting in the race's existence as this is an inborn instinct.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 06, 2014, 01:49:23 pm »

Should we have a leader or no?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 06, 2014, 01:54:25 pm »

I say no, the majority of the characters wouldn't be functional leaders and the one that would is busy with making sure nobody explodes and raising 37 hyper, genius by human standards, living potential magical bombs, and slightly insane children on top of a village of older similarly minded ones and several rather eccentric vagabonds that are tagging along.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 06, 2014, 02:13:26 pm »

I say no, the majority of the characters wouldn't be functional leaders and the one that would is busy with making sure nobody explodes and raising 37 hyper, genius by human standards, living potential magical bombs, and slightly insane children on top of a village of older similarly minded ones and several rather eccentric vagabonds that are tagging along.
Exploding, Trap, Keet, Mary Sues. Can't wait to KILL THEM ALL.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 06, 2014, 02:49:40 pm »

You would get torn to shreds and eaten if you tried killing them, quite literally, Lunarik are completely fine with eating sapients and a good number of them are into vore, since they can regen from that, it's a fairly common thing for them to do and they don't exactly discriminate when they go into heat. I would highly advise not setting off the horde, Ril wouldn't be able to or be willing to stop them if you riled them up.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 06, 2014, 02:55:57 pm »

Ril wouldn't be able to or be willing to stop them if you riled them up.
Hehehehe. Me and my horrible jokes.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 03:00:48 pm by Prophet »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 06, 2014, 03:07:46 pm »

That was intentional, I was hoping someone would notice that.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 06, 2014, 03:09:39 pm »

I like little jokes like that. I may not notice them all the time but I like them.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 06, 2014, 03:12:22 pm »

Subtle jokes are the best jokes I think.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 108