Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 108

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread  (Read 82308 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: Pre-Game Planning
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2014, 07:55:38 pm »

I don't even know anymore. I think it was two for two, but honestly, as I was one of the two for the limited number, I don't really care. Whatever will get the ball rolling sooner.

Prophet, may I suggest temporarily slapping that list into one of your reserved posts and updating it as things get completed/added so we can glance at it to remember what was getting done?

Kevak, unless I read it wrong, you got permission to handle the stat system, so if you've already been working on a mana-based one, please go ahead. It's not that big a deal, and would allow people to use any spell they know instead of ones selected ahead of time.

And dude, what the heck? TayethXKate was way better.

Huh. I sound bossy.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 07:57:16 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2014, 07:59:27 pm »

Wait what?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2014, 07:59:52 pm »

I can make a learning system also, a general scale of difficulty for learning and casting, a range of complexity also, types of rituals/spells/divine channeling/various other things.

I have several good systems, I'll adapt them.

And if anyone is wondering why my "simple" seems complex to most people, I can calculate everything in my head, so simple for me really is simple.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2014, 08:06:25 pm »

Wait what?

We're back where we started on the magic system, we have a simplified list of things to be worked on, though some can wait until after we get started, Kevak's going to make people's brains hurt - particularly mine - and Prophet used a post for... *Sighs* shipping, which is why I made that joke. Although it could eventually be turned into a way to check the relationships between different factions.

If I wasn't an idiot, I would suggest some things that might get this done faster, but I am, so I have nothing particularly good. Nothing at all, really.

I suppose we could work out who starts with each other while we wait for Kevak's... Probably-gonna-make-me-wanna-shoot-myself-complex "simple" system. Seems we won't be doing the same thing after all, which I honestly think is a good thing, so it's either everyone on their own, we pick groups now, or we get randomly assigned.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:08:32 pm by Lyeos »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2014, 08:10:53 pm »

I'm up for picking groups.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2014, 08:18:53 pm »

Well Lyeos's character wouldn't be allowed to tag along with Ril's village, the Lunarik have a very set belief system when it comes to souls.

Otherwise anyone could be one of the vagabonds or wanderers tagging along.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2014, 08:27:31 pm »

Well Lyeos's character wouldn't be allowed to tag along with Ril's village, the Lunarik have a very set belief system when it comes to souls.

Ahem... In the words of Belkar Bitterleaf... I kindly request that you... "Stop oppressing my culture, you ethnocentric bitch!" But perhaps I'm using that quote in the wrong way. I just think it's hardly fair when she quite literally has to nom on them.

Anywho, since that's out of the way! Anyone who doesn't feel like being surrounded by a bunch of nude, explosive weirdos... Well, I'll go with whoever requests me. It hardly matters. Though you will have to deal with a slightly aggressive, soul-stealing "monster".

Though, Prophet's character will likely go with Ril. Just saying.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2014, 08:29:49 pm »

Kyle will take her! He need someone to reel him in.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2014, 08:33:08 pm »

Mine'll be alone, if that's ok.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2014, 09:02:47 pm »

Name: Rasheed El-Amin ((I'm going to be using Arabic names for this character and his descendants.))

Race: Daeshi. The Daeshi are a race that was born from Lukas's descendants breeding with demons so much. The have extremely long and pointed ears.((if you've ever played a game named Jak and Daxter think those kind of ears.)) They always have red or purple eyes or both. They also have Shark-like teeth. They only eat meat. They are much faster then a human is but are a little bit weaker then humans strength wise. All Daeshi are hermaphrodites. The Daeshi stop aging after they reach their coming of age which is random some Daeshi stop aging at 40 and some stop aging at 14 you get the point. They also don't have a soul like their demon ancestors they have a essence inside their body.

Description: Black hair. red eyes. He is 5'1. He has a androgynous face and body. He has darker skin.((Like someone from let's say Syria or Egypt that area.)) By the way he still looks 14 he has reached his coming of age.

Personality: He is very silent and apathetic. He likes to let others take the lead and is very neutral in all arguments that break out between the people he is traveling with at the time. He likes animals and has a hard time expressing his emotions to others.

Combat Skills:  ((I'm still working out how much these will affect the rolls.))
Fast: He is natural faster then most other races.
Shark Teeth: He can tear flesh right off the bone.
Daeshi: +4 to using demon ((Mostly demonic runes.)) magic +2 to using black magic ((Aka: Necromancy blood and flesh magic that kind of stuff.))

Combat Weaknesses:
Weak: The only part of him that has much strength is his jaw.
Small: He can have a hard time against taller enemies.
Daeshi: Is weak against holy magic ((Basically magic that involves a deity even the evil ones.))

Mundane Skills:
Sewing: +2 to sewing things.
Good with Animals: +3 to friendly actions with animals.
Bad At Social Interaction. -5 to persuasion.
Blank Face: +5 to lying.
Alchemy tradition: +3 to alchemy related actions

Worn: A very large coat, long pants, and Gloves.

Inventory:
A curved dagger.

Religion: A combination of demon and ancestor worship.

I'm freaking DONE! That was so hard to write for some reason. Yes i'll use one of reserved posts to host the list on. If i need to change my magic bonuses just tell me.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 10:33:02 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2014, 09:17:13 pm »

Well, there goes any chance of CMC joining.

Anywho, yes, I'm fairly certain being on your own is okay. The main concern I had was that... To put it in an intentionally suggestive way, you're going to be playing with yourself indefinitely until plot pulls us together. Which ended up splitting us apart last time.

Anywho!

Kyle will take her! He need someone to reel him in.
Wait, what? If you're talking about morals, she doesn't... I mean, she knows when it would be a bad idea, but she doesn't care as long as you aren't caught.

If you mean in another way... Your parts are not compatible.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2014, 09:25:08 pm »

If you mean in another way... Your parts are not compatible.

Yes just yes.  :P
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2014, 09:26:10 pm »

She has a mouth.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2014, 09:27:20 pm »

..........  :o

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2014, 09:30:39 pm »

.... Are we really going to have another discussion like this?

No saliva, for one thing.
Second thing, she wouldn't.
Mating is significantly different for those like her.
Finally, fangs. Sharp, sharp, soul-stealing fangs.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 108