Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 72

Author Topic: Mission 14: Cult investigation: A Storm Is Coming.  (Read 182246 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 14: Cult investigation
« Reply #210 on: May 31, 2014, 08:17:28 pm »

"Sigh... understood. I'll go sit in the APC."

no loot waaaaaaaaaagh
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 31, 2014, 10:41:50 pm »

"Orders Ma'am?"
look to faith await orders, stand at attention respond to orders as neccessary
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 10:54:24 pm by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 01, 2014, 01:41:28 am »

"Sigh... understood. I'll go sit in the APC."

no loot waaaaaaaaaagh

"...everybody makes mistakes. I'm sure you'll do better next time. Though you do still need to clean up this time."

"Orders Ma'am?"
look to faith await orders, stand at attention respond to orders as neccessary
"Either go with whoever's exploring upstairs, or guard the ground floor if nobody's headed that way. Morul's checking out downstairs, but that racket probably woke the cultists. They may be on their way shortly. Don't attack them if you can help it, subdue if they're hostile and you can, pull out if they've got more firepower than you. We've got plenty of cavalry here, no need to go into a losing fight.

You may also do something different if you prefer or feel the need. That's a good default job, but it's not the only one."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2014, 04:19:19 am »

"Yes ma'am"
guard bottom floor of the diner contact faith on any signs of police and then follow her orders/begin moving to extraction point
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2014, 05:49:15 am »

"Whelp, upstairs it is then. I'll start sweeping floors, maybe I can learn something."

Start going upstairs, stop at the 1st floor (That is the first floor above ground level) and sweep the hallway with cameyes. try and keep riot shield somewhat in font of me at all times
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 06:11:55 am by Pancaek »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #215 on: June 01, 2014, 06:06:43 am »

((Why is everybody going to the second floor? Don't you want to clear the first floor and the ground floor first?))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 01, 2014, 06:11:07 am »

((Why is everybody going to the second floor? Don't you want to clear the first floor and the ground floor first?))
((The diner is the ground floor, so we've got that covered. But you're right, might as well do all floors.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 01, 2014, 06:22:36 am »

"...everybody makes mistakes. I'm sure you'll do better next time. Though you do still need to clean up this time."
((has failed at literally everything he's done since being unfrozen))
siiiiiighhhh
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 01, 2014, 10:17:43 am »

((Basements are always home to the worst stuff. Although someone should raid the cash register to make it look like a robbery.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 01, 2014, 10:19:59 am »

(("Ground floor" there means what Americans would call the first floor.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 01, 2014, 10:21:15 am »

((I know. I'm an American.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 01, 2014, 10:40:11 am »

((I know. Since you seemed to think that people were searching the basement, I was under the impression that you didn't realize that the first floor was the second floor up.
You know, I think that's the only quirk in differences between dialects that I've heard any speaker say that his dialect's version made less sense.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 01, 2014, 01:49:43 pm »

((has failed at literally everything he's done since being unfrozen))
siiiiiighhhh
((Welcome to ARM. :P

...actually you haven't killed anyone yet. What are you doing, newbie?! You think we bring ten people a mission because we need to end with ten people?!))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 01, 2014, 02:33:08 pm »

Take point at the top of stairs leading to the basement.

"Find anything?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 01, 2014, 08:23:22 pm »

Jack stands up and dusts himself off from being tackled.  "A bit more warning would have been nice."  He looks around the diner.  "I guess I'll head up.
Team up with Pancaek.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 72