Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 84

Author Topic: Hephaestus No Longer Exists: Crater thread.  (Read 188676 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Hephaestus Techland: Let the testing commence.
« Reply #255 on: June 25, 2014, 06:07:19 pm »

M'kay then. Gonna put the new sheet here, since I'll be in this thread for the foreseeable future.

Spoiler: Xan's Clone (click to show/hide)
how many points do you have to randomly allocate again?

Anton Chernozorov

Hmm. Depends on if you're controlling it Via thought or via physical controls. The first, like saint is doing, is possible though with that body you're gonna need to adjust to it. The second works but has some difficulties.
It's a combination of both. Aside from having an option to do either, it should be possible to control the body from VR, but only have direct control over the arms and head, allowing the onboard CPUs to handle the walking. So, three control modes: Direct control from VR with extra limb issues, Command control via zombie functions, Hybrid control with zombie walking and direct looking and interacting. The hybrid mode would be like sitting in a mobility scooter.

The data from the rapidly created and scrambled scout drone swarm shows a large mass inhabiting the lower levels. They can't get too far in, mostly because the thing literally blocks those levels off with its mass, but it is definitely organic and seems to be feeding on the metal and the stone. It appears to not be growing any larger, and is simply eating its way down into the planet's crust to stay alive. It hasn't attacked the drones.

Anton looks over the footage and frowns.

"This is... interesting. It seems it's some kind of giant earthworm... burrowing down. Aresteve, can you give me a plan of our underground facilities located roughly along the path the creature? Extrapolate its course from the current observation data. I want to know if it's heading towards anything particularly important, and how much time we have until it gets there."

Request projection of the fleshworm's path from Aresteve.

If the remote RT design works, have a unit manufactured and equipped.

Search the database for known general (as in, not human-specific) toxins that work on contact, that we could produce in bulk.

Hmm. That could work on a centaur body. Though you'd probably be better off with control cuffs like in a battle suit. A Control cage as it were, around your upper body.

It's going down. Thats about it. Just down.

pass

You'd need a sample to test what toxin would work.

Right after Anton asks his question, Saint asks this:

"And more importantly, is there a spot that we could leave a cache of high explosives and detonate them once it burrows near, without damaging anything important?  Also, is the damage spreading outside of the creature's path, or is it the only cause?"

After that, Saint says over the radio "Simus, I've finished a program that allows remote control of robotic bodies.  It allows direct transmission of movement signals over radio and to a remote body, which does not need a brain inside it, and makes that body act on those signals.  It requires the user to already be a robot, because that's the simplest way to get those signals, so sadly it's useless for Anton.

I'm unsure exactly how much lag it causes, and am in the process of testing that.  If it's low enough, we can just use a fleet of drones equipped with signal relays to explore and repair the damaged areas.  If it's too high, we'd have to manufacture quantum entanglement communication backpacks, which might be too expensive to justify the drop in danger.

And Anton, it just occurred to me- if you're having trouble making an AI capable of navigating uneven terrain, why don't you program it to use MK.III buzz mode?  We'll probably want to send MK.IIIs down anyway, simply so they can get where we need them to go."

Actual actions (forward video of these to anyone who wants them):
1.Double and Triple check that my program shuts off properly when it shuts off.  I do not want to be trapped in the wrong body.

2.Use the program to transfer into one of the bodies I ordered earlier.  Test how dextrous I am in it- can I walk, run, interact quickly and accurately with tools?

3.If that goes well, get into one of the MK.IIIs, and test buzz mode, then go flitting around outside.  Take it very slowly- if any dangerous amount of lag starts to get into the system, stop flying, and walk to the next step.

4.Exit the base, and get away from any buildings or anything.  Preferably through flight, but walk if I have to.  Make sure a collection of signal drones follow.  Once out in the desert, start flying away, and route the connection through the drones.  How bad does lag get?  Is it to the point that manual dexterity is basically impossible?

yep
still being made
see above
see above

Hmm... how is it that it's 'eating' stone and metal, yet seemingly neither excreting similar or beginning to become composed of similar? And, why exactly it's trying to get deeper. Surely not just for protection, if anything it's making itself more vulnerable by exposing itself.

Aresteve, could you contact Steve and see if we can get into contact with the people who actually went into the thing before the Sword left? While I'm sure footage from their cameras is available regardless, I want to know what they have to say about it, if we can get that information.

And Saint, that's something, certainly - now if we need something more substantial than the drones Anton's made up, we can take one of those down from here. Doubtful we'd need to, but it's another option we have. Also, the people back on the Sword might find it useful, once you refine it so the user need not already be in a braincase. Especially so for anyone in Avatars. You can go ahead and make what prototypes you need.

Does the MkIV decompensator use a different style of detection to the other 3, or is there something else that makes it more accurate at detecting and stopping abnormal activity? And is it possible to modify a currently existing detection parameters without needing new patterns entirely, say going from detecting out-of-bounds activity in one pattern to detecting and activating on any activity involving that pattern?

>I have sent the request. However, I am unsure if they are able to be reached at this time.

The mk 4 are just better at detecting and influencing to correct. Just more tightly tuned and better designed.

Not sure, depends on the situation. Do you have something in mind?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 25, 2014, 06:16:59 pm »

Charles performs and records an ARM propaganda speech in private before sending it to his COs for approval.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 25, 2014, 07:26:12 pm »

2 mission's worth, 10 stat and 6 skill.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 26, 2014, 04:03:17 am »

Hmm. That could work on a centaur body. Though you'd probably be better off with control cuffs like in a battle suit. A Control cage as it were, around your upper body.
((Centaur's outside of the design scope, and a dedicated control chair might be overdoing it. Something more portable, on the other hand...))

((Well, yes, down - but is there anything we should hurry to prevent it from reaching, or is it turtles mining tunnels all the way down?))

pass
((Aw. :P Oh well, better luck next crisis.))

((The point was to check that we do have such toxins that we could produce in bulk. Even with the knowledge of how the Red Moon Rebellion was crushed and the nature of Hephaestus, a dedicated biotoxin refinery is not something one just expects to have around. :P

I'm gonna go on the assumption that we do have such production capacities then. Alright.))

Anton Chernozorov

"Darn. More complex than I can afford the time for. Later, then."

Anton closes the remote RT project and calls Simus.

"XO, I have a proposition. Since the creature isn't currently threatening anything of critical importance and is on a predictable course, and as such we have some time to spare, I'd like to outfit some drones with sampling equipment and try to bring back a few pieces of it for testing. I know it's not normally my forte, but since the simplest options we have are also the most destructive, I'd like to try using some form of poison to incapacitate it and allow it to be, for instance, reprocessed in our fleshpits, or just destroyed in a more controlled manner. At the same time I'd like to test its reactions to neutron bombardment. If I remember correctly, this thing came from an amp overload - if our plan A is a neutron bomb, I want to be sure it'll be effective at killing it, and not, for instance, make it capable of spewing deadly lasers four hundred times the power of the bomb back at us.

I'll be ordering some of my heavy-duty drones manufactured, with your permission. We'll be able to equip them with either weapons or sampling equipment as needed.
"

Have ten of the heavy-duty drones manufactured, and upgraded with my drone OS. See if there's any standard sampling equipment in the database, and if not just design some of my own, made to fit on the large drone and take decent-sized samples from a moving wall of flesh. Something like a harpoon cannon, except it shoots a tethered hollow metal tube with sharp edges and a cutting wire on the end - so it embeds in the flesh, the wire cuts off the captured sample from the rest of the mass, and then the drone reels the whole thing back in. Test in VR on something appropriate, and if it works have three such sampling kits manufactured and installed on drones.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 27, 2014, 12:48:20 pm »

I'm fairly certain you said you weren't gonna update Friday?  If so, this update is probably on the 28th or later- which means the medical facilities have been built and are online.  I would like to place orders for a steady stream of sods and robotic bodies, equal in number.

If sods AND robotic bodies are ready by this time, start converting them into robots.

If only robotic bodies are ready, do the thing in the spoiler below:
Spoiler: This thing (click to show/hide)

If only sods are ready, give one my old exoskeleton with the movement recording software, and tell it to go run around the obstacle course, then do the next thing as well.

If neither is ready, or only sods are ready, do the stuff in the spoiler below:
Spoiler: This stuff (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #260 on: June 28, 2014, 10:04:55 am »

Charles performs and records an ARM propaganda speech in private before sending it to his COs for approval.
You produce a great speech, not perfect, but if they aren't swayed by this, then they're probably so hard core against you that having them around would be a security hazard.

2 mission's worth, 10 stat and 6 skill.
M'kay then. Gonna put the new sheet here, since I'll be in this thread for the foreseeable future.

Spoiler: Xan's Clone (click to show/hide)

Strength                1
Dexterity               5
Endurance    
Charisma    
Intelligence    
Willpower              24

Skills
Speech    
Intuition    
Handiwork    
Conventional    
Unconventional      6
Exotic                  5
Auxiliary
Medical    

((Centaur's outside of the design scope, and a dedicated control chair might be overdoing it. Something more portable, on the other hand...))

((Well, yes, down - but is there anything we should hurry to prevent it from reaching, or is it turtles mining tunnels all the way down?))

pass
((Aw. :P Oh well, better luck next crisis.))

((The point was to check that we do have such toxins that we could produce in bulk. Even with the knowledge of how the Red Moon Rebellion was crushed and the nature of Hephaestus, a dedicated biotoxin refinery is not something one just expects to have around. :P

I'm gonna go on the assumption that we do have such production capacities then. Alright.))

Anton Chernozorov

"Darn. More complex than I can afford the time for. Later, then."

Anton closes the remote RT project and calls Simus.

"XO, I have a proposition. Since the creature isn't currently threatening anything of critical importance and is on a predictable course, and as such we have some time to spare, I'd like to outfit some drones with sampling equipment and try to bring back a few pieces of it for testing. I know it's not normally my forte, but since the simplest options we have are also the most destructive, I'd like to try using some form of poison to incapacitate it and allow it to be, for instance, reprocessed in our fleshpits, or just destroyed in a more controlled manner. At the same time I'd like to test its reactions to neutron bombardment. If I remember correctly, this thing came from an amp overload - if our plan A is a neutron bomb, I want to be sure it'll be effective at killing it, and not, for instance, make it capable of spewing deadly lasers four hundred times the power of the bomb back at us.

I'll be ordering some of my heavy-duty drones manufactured, with your permission. We'll be able to equip them with either weapons or sampling equipment as needed.
"

Have ten of the heavy-duty drones manufactured, and upgraded with my drone OS. See if there's any standard sampling equipment in the database, and if not just design some of my own, made to fit on the large drone and take decent-sized samples from a moving wall of flesh. Something like a harpoon cannon, except it shoots a tethered hollow metal tube with sharp edges and a cutting wire on the end - so it embeds in the flesh, the wire cuts off the captured sample from the rest of the mass, and then the drone reels the whole thing back in. Test in VR on something appropriate, and if it works have three such sampling kits manufactured and installed on drones.
It's actually gonna clear the mining levels soon and keep going, by the look of it.

You can produce standard nerve gases and other bio-unfriendly substances in bulk, yes. Though there's still the question of if any of them will work on the wandering tumor down there.

Yeah, we can manufacture some drones which can take samples. Underway now. They'll be back next turn.

I'm fairly certain you said you weren't gonna update Friday?  If so, this update is probably on the 28th or later- which means the medical facilities have been built and are online.  I would like to place orders for a steady stream of sods and robotic bodies, equal in number.

If sods AND robotic bodies are ready by this time, start converting them into robots.

If only robotic bodies are ready, do the thing in the spoiler below:
Spoiler: This thing (click to show/hide)

If only sods are ready, give one my old exoskeleton with the movement recording software, and tell it to go run around the obstacle course, then do the next thing as well.

If neither is ready, or only sods are ready, do the stuff in the spoiler below:
Spoiler: This stuff (click to show/hide)
Alright, but like I said, sods take a while to grow, and the pods aren't set up to grow isolated brains. So even starting now, it's gonna be a literal month until the first batch of sod-brain robots are ready. But we'll start production.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 28, 2014, 03:17:25 pm »

((Sigh.  I should really learn not to do those multiple-choice turns.))

1.Belay the last sod & robobody order for now.  Keep the other two.

2.Figure out an actual date for the arrival of the three robobodies I ordered eight days ago.

3.Figure out an actual date for the arrival of the thirty sods I ordered eight days ago.

4.Research exactly what would have to be done to the flesh pits in order to only produce sod brains.

5.Research whether or not the brains would come out 'right'- as in, able to move and control a body correctly.

6.If the answer to 4 isn't extremely difficult, and the answer to 5 is that they're normal, then order the conversion of a single flesh pit to produce only sod brains

7.Get a completion date for 6

8.Listen to Charles' speech, and judge it's quality.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2014, 09:12:22 am »

((Sigh.  I should really learn not to do those multiple-choice turns.))

1.Belay the last sod & robobody order for now.  Keep the other two.

2.Figure out an actual date for the arrival of the three robobodies I ordered eight days ago.

3.Figure out an actual date for the arrival of the thirty sods I ordered eight days ago.

4.Research exactly what would have to be done to the flesh pits in order to only produce sod brains.

5.Research whether or not the brains would come out 'right'- as in, able to move and control a body correctly.

6.If the answer to 4 isn't extremely difficult, and the answer to 5 is that they're normal, then order the conversion of a single flesh pit to produce only sod brains

7.Get a completion date for 6

8.Listen to Charles' speech, and judge it's quality.

Ok.
2.Robodies, if just normal, ie just mechanical, are done.
3.Normal sods right? 22 more days. Like I said, might want to work on speeding that up if you intend to use it a lot.
4.There are a few ways, the simplest being just altering the genes of the sod and building specialized tanks to supply them with nutrients.
5.sure, if you make em right.
6.Alright.
7.Lets see...not next turn, the turn after that.
8.It's pretty inspiring. Makes you want to go punch the UWM even more so.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 30, 2014, 11:35:01 am »

Decompensators for Will - would it be possible to make one, without any new scans, that simply detects any activity that would indicate that Will is being 'tested' and disrupts it? Essentially, in gameplay terms, making it completely impossible to roll for Will, substituting a normal failure (not a critfail - more an automatic roll of 2 or 3) or another side-effect (unconsciousness?) instead.

Also, listen to that speech.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 01:29:23 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2014, 07:54:28 pm »

Saint speaks over the radio "Simus, I've begun the conversion of a single flesh pit so that it produces simple sod brains ready to be placed into a robotic body, rather than full body sods.  I figured one would be enough to produce a strong vanguard for Heph.  Anyways, what are our plans for the overall composition of our sod forces?  I know Miyamoto had ideas for the exact percentage of robotic versus normal sods, but I'm not sure if that ever advanced beyond the idea stage, or if it was even VR-tested.  We should probably figure it out soon, so that we can create a good supply of troops ASAP.

Also, I listened to Charles' speech, and I recommend it.  It's quite good."

1.Look at how a fleshpit works, exactly.  Is it a large thing that produces whole platoons, or a singular tube, or what?

2.How many fleshpits do we have in all?

3.How long does it take for the modified fleshpit to produce a batch of sod brains?

4.In terms of resources, how expensive are flesh sods compared to robosods created from lone brains?  Will we get 25% more troops if we go with flesh only forces, or do fleshpits just produce a number of sods, without costing any 'resources'?

5.Afterwards, use the remote control program to transfer into one of the bodies I ordered earlier.  Test how dextrous I am in it- can I walk, run, interact quickly and accurately with tools?

6.If that goes well, get into one of the MK.IIIs, and test buzz mode, then go flitting around outside.  Take it very slowly- if any dangerous amount of lag starts to get into the system, stop flying, and walk to the next step.

7.Exit the base, and get away from any buildings or anything.  Preferably through flight, but walk if I have to.  Make sure a collection of signal drones follow.  Once out in the desert, start flying away, and route the connection through the drones.  How bad does lag get?  Is it to the point that manual dexterity is basically impossible?

((I updated the Hephaestus page on the wiki with stuff.  I read back over PW's posts in this thread to make sure I didn't miss anything important, but I still could have.

Also, Pyro, why'd you change your avatar?  It confused me when you first did it.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 01, 2014, 01:29:06 am »

((It was a joke with Radio from the plug.dj - see how many people get confused by not only my avatar changing, but the fact that it's an animated representation of a hypertoroid. Stare at it some more indeed.

I did have the intent on changing it back a the day after - kinda forgot.))

I don't think most of it was tested at all - there wasn't really all that much time, at the time. I personally don't see much reason to use normal sods over the robotic kind - the only major issue I can see with it would have been cost, except that's kind of irrelevant here, with the facilities we have. The only cost is time. Now, if Miyamoto wants us to send him some biological sods, that's up to him - but for our planetary forces, I think we can do without.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 01, 2014, 01:40:26 am »

((*stares at avatar a little more*

Well that's a little indecent.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 02, 2014, 11:02:22 am »

Anton Chernozorov

Check on the samples brought back by drones. Requisition an experimentation chamber, and have small quantities of various toxins that we could produce in bulk applied to individual samples. Also test samples for reaction to heavy irradiation, radiant heat, fire, and neutron bombardment.

((Can't RP at the moment, too busy.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #268 on: July 02, 2014, 11:36:53 am »

Decompensators for Will - would it be possible to make one, without any new scans, that simply detects any activity that would indicate that Will is being 'tested' and disrupts it? Essentially, in gameplay terms, making it completely impossible to roll for Will, substituting a normal failure (not a critfail - more an automatic roll of 2 or 3) or another side-effect (unconsciousness?) instead.

Also, listen to that speech.

Well, you'd need to know what will rolls look like in the brain, but yes, if you wanted to completely deprive someone of free will on a mechanical level.

Saint speaks over the radio "Simus, I've begun the conversion of a single flesh pit so that it produces simple sod brains ready to be placed into a robotic body, rather than full body sods.  I figured one would be enough to produce a strong vanguard for Heph.  Anyways, what are our plans for the overall composition of our sod forces?  I know Miyamoto had ideas for the exact percentage of robotic versus normal sods, but I'm not sure if that ever advanced beyond the idea stage, or if it was even VR-tested.  We should probably figure it out soon, so that we can create a good supply of troops ASAP.

Also, I listened to Charles' speech, and I recommend it.  It's quite good."

1.Look at how a fleshpit works, exactly.  Is it a large thing that produces whole platoons, or a singular tube, or what?

2.How many fleshpits do we have in all?

3.How long does it take for the modified fleshpit to produce a batch of sod brains?

4.In terms of resources, how expensive are flesh sods compared to robosods created from lone brains?  Will we get 25% more troops if we go with flesh only forces, or do fleshpits just produce a number of sods, without costing any 'resources'?

5.Afterwards, use the remote control program to transfer into one of the bodies I ordered earlier.  Test how dextrous I am in it- can I walk, run, interact quickly and accurately with tools?

6.If that goes well, get into one of the MK.IIIs, and test buzz mode, then go flitting around outside.  Take it very slowly- if any dangerous amount of lag starts to get into the system, stop flying, and walk to the next step.

7.Exit the base, and get away from any buildings or anything.  Preferably through flight, but walk if I have to.  Make sure a collection of signal drones follow.  Once out in the desert, start flying away, and route the connection through the drones.  How bad does lag get?  Is it to the point that manual dexterity is basically impossible?

((I updated the Hephaestus page on the wiki with stuff.  I read back over PW's posts in this thread to make sure I didn't miss anything important, but I still could have.

Also, Pyro, why'd you change your avatar?  It confused me when you first did it.))

1.Flesh pit is just the name of the general area, a sort of joking reference to the fact that the tubes used to hold the growing creatures are stacked vertically, usually with the control room at the upper level. Ie, you have a long shaft with tubes along it's inner surface and a control room up top. Hence, fleshpit.

2.One. But that one currently has 50 tubes, 5 stories of 10 each.

3. Well, once you have it properly modified, not terribly long. 2-3 days per fully formed brain.

4. Depends. They're more expensive from the outset, but they're faster to make and don't need to be fed anything beyond the standard brain nutrients and raw chemicals to keep it in a simulated body environment. So higher initial price, but very low maintenance. Plus, they'll survive more damage, meaning you'll have to make less of them.

5. Your motions are about a quarter second behind when you think they should be, which takes getting used to, but you're fairly good. You've got full range of motion.

6. Works fine as long as you don't get too far from the built up areas with transmission systems. There's an occasional lag spike as the system automatically reroutes the broadcast from one tower to the next, but over all, not bad.

7. At this point anything more then maybe a half mile away and the lag starts getting hard to manage. The data packets being sent by the system are quite large after all, so there's a rather sharp drop off in usability past a certain threshold.

Anton Chernozorov

Check on the samples brought back by drones. Requisition an experimentation chamber, and have small quantities of various toxins that we could produce in bulk applied to individual samples. Also test samples for reaction to heavy irradiation, radiant heat, fire, and neutron bombardment.

((Can't RP at the moment, too busy.))
Well, the flesh seems to still be alive, and exposure to toxins causes limited die off but it seems to build up a tolerance abnormally quickly. Fire is likewise, but radiation seems effective.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 02, 2014, 07:01:51 pm »

"I'm happy to hear that you share my opinion on the matter, Simus!  I'll have all our sod production facilities switched over to brain manufacture.  Sod brains are much, much faster to produce than full bodies, so we'll have quite an army in a very short time.  Still, we may want to expand the fleshpits more, depending on how overwhelming we want our forces.

Also, I tested that remote body control program, and it works remarkably well, as long as you stay within built up areas.  Using drones to relay the signal does not work well however, so if we want to do things with the bodies deep underground, we'll need Quantum Entanglement Communicators.  I'm ordering a pair right now."

1.Ah, so since we actually only have one fleshpit, and I asked for a single fleshpit to be converted to produce sod brains, did the entire thing get converted?  If not, make it do so now.

2.Before I asked for a batch of thirty sods to be made, and you said they'd take thirty days.  Does that mean thirty tubes were producing at once, and they'd each take thirty days?

3.If so, I guess that means a sod brain takes a fifteenth or a tenth of the time to produce as a full body sod?  You said one would take two or three days.

4.Our medical facilities- does someone with medical skill have to personally transplant each brain into a body, or is it mostly automated?  Basically, will I, as our only doctor, have to personally oversee the sod conversions, or can it just happen in the backround?

5.Ask Aresteve to start a continual production of standard robotic bodies, to match the rate of production of the brains.  Five hundred per RL month, if I understand correctly.  If we can't do that, then lower the rate of brains to match the rate of bodies.

6.Brain that body that I sent flying away for testing back to me, and leave it in the medical area, equipped with an MK.III and flamethrower.  If I ever need to work on someone there, I can just switch to that body.

7.Lock my main (brain containing) body in my room, and keep a feed of any cameras watching my room in the corner of my vision.  From now on, I want to be wandering the base in a remote robotic body.  Wearing one of the MK.IIIs, and wielding a flamethrower, of course.

8.Order two Quantum Entanglement Communicator Backpacks

9.Get a completion date for 8
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 84