Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Immortal Labyrinth  (Read 21403 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Immortal Labyrinth
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2014, 12:59:37 pm »

((Anybody else notice that two out of three bad things that happened have been caused by Nunzillor?))

Close my eyes and wait for the headache to go away.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2014, 01:03:14 pm »

Try to put my back together in the same way.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

blazing glory

« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2014, 04:06:06 pm »

Get up.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2014, 06:41:20 pm »

Try wake up and shout and moan and try blame god for all the shit coming my way
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2014, 08:23:59 pm »

If this was real, I'd probably start to feel pretty bad.  But now it's just fairly hilarious.

"Whoops!  Well at least the wings work, right?  Thanks for letting me test them out, illusory extremely injured guy!"

Briefly wonder what happens if I get murdered in a dream/hallucination.  Go behind everyone.  Need to keep the vengeful where you can see them, as good old dad used to say.  Man was a font of wisdom.
[4] You ignore all the injuries you just caused and head to the wall of the first room. You keep your eye out for any revenge, and notice nothing. You begin to rest, hoping to land in a dream of your murderer doing his last deed. Instead, you end up in a room. It's dark, there's someone in the corner, it's a girl.

((Anybody else notice that two out of three bad things that happened have been caused by Nunzillor?))

Close my eyes and wait for the headache to go away.
[1 - 1 = 1] You try to rest but your headache brings too much pain. At least you made it worse.

Try to put my back together in the same way.
[6 - 1 = 5] You decide to try out your chiropractor skills. You begin tinkering with your back as you begin fumbling. [Heal : 1] Your skills have shown that you can't fix a back. You manage to worsen your back as you notice a slight bleeding.

Mentally encourage the plant on my arm to heal my body, if not, then, well, explore dreams I guess?
[5 - 1 = 4] You wake up from your dreams and begin talking to your plant. You encourage it to heal your body. [Response : 5] The plant begins to glow as you notice, shining roots, that are not really there, that move towards your head. You feel the inside of your skull begin to heal. You feel around, as you notice your skull to be healed at most. You also notice the bleeding to have stopped.

Get up.
[1 - 2 = 1] You decide to hug the floor.

Try wake up and shout and moan and try blame god for all the shit coming my way
[5 - 1 = 4] You wake up from your slumber and begin to yell at the gods...if they're even listening.

The figures begin to move...icicles fall from the skies. The ground rumbles...the bodily figures begin to stand! They have emotionless facial expressions, and are as tall as the room. They aim their cold empty eyes at you.

Statuses :
Spoiler: Varee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: blazing glory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinvara (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Nunzillor

« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2014, 08:48:31 pm »

I have no idea who that is, but I like this better than being surrounded by the pain I have inflicted, real or not.  Still pretty sure this whole "immortal labyrinth" thing is just a bad trip from those shrooms last night.  Only plausible explanation, really.

Approach the figure warily.  "Hey.  Thanks for getting me out of there.  So... how's it hanging?"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 01:13:29 am by Nunzillor »

blazing glory

« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2014, 08:59:05 pm »

Eat floor.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2014, 09:10:21 pm »

Meditate. Get rid of this damn headache.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2014, 01:09:35 am »

Thank Sinvara, take some ice and melt it to water the plant (EDIT while it heals me, for clarification).
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 01:17:01 am by _DivideByZero_ »

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2014, 11:12:51 am »

Call for help and first aid myself
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2014, 08:07:08 pm »

I have no idea who that is, but I like this better than being surrounded by the pain I have inflicted, real or not.  Still pretty sure this whole "immortal labyrinth" thing is just a bad trip from those shrooms last night.  Only plausible explanation, really.

Approach the figure warily.  "Hey.  Thanks for getting me out of there.  So... how's it hanging?"
[6] You carefully watch your steps as you walk towards the figure. It seems as though she doesn't hear you...CREEK. The floor under you lets out a noise. The girl's head turns to the right, not making eye contact and looks back forward.
You must leave...he will get you and your friends. You mustn't believe a word he says. He's more powerful than any mage there is. I would know. I'm his sister.
She turns to you as you notice her face. She looks as though she's in her teen years, yet her posture tells otherwise. She closes her eyes and reaches out. In an instant, a staff appears in her grasp. She hands it to you.
Take this, it bears the truth of this labyrinth.
You take the staff as you notice it to be light.
So, do you have any questions?

Eat floor.
[1] You remember the floor can't be eaten and decide to not do it before people begin calling you a freak.

Meditate. Get rid of this damn headache.
[1 - 1 = 1] You try to reach into your sanctuary and remove your headache, but all you manage to do is worsen it.

Stand up and reach over to DivideByZero, encourage, but do not force, the mind plant roots to repair his back.
[4] You stand up and head towards _DivideByZero_. You mentally tell the plant to heal him. [Response : 5] The plant glows! A flashing line of light flows into _DivideByZero_ as he feels his back reforming itself. He endures no pain as it also stops the bleeding.

Thank Sinvara, take some ice and melt it to water the plant (EDIT while it heals me, for clarification).
[4] You shake hands with Sinvara, and thank him for his help. You test out your reformed back and crack the ice near the passage. You crack enough for the land of ice to not make a hole and begin transferring your body heat to the ice. It melts in a matter of seconds as you cup the water. You pour the water onto the plant on Sinvara's arm. [Reaction : 1] The water is quickly absorbed by the plant.

Call for help and first aid myself
[2] You cry in pain as you manage to call for no one.

The Ice Golems begin to wander around the room, as if you were all nothing.

Statuses :
Spoiler: Varee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: blazing glory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinvara (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:31:08 pm by Ethereal »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2014, 08:24:17 pm »

Damn you, headache. Get out of my head.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2014, 08:59:11 pm »

((Didn't my bleeding get fixed?))

Hide on the ground behind my shield and make loud noises.

blazing glory

« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2014, 09:15:34 pm »

Get up.

Nunzillor

« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2014, 09:39:15 pm »

"Thank you.  I do have some questions: how did I get here, to this so-called 'immortal labyrinth?'  Why were we chosen to come here?  And what does your brother want?  What is his goal?"

While speaking, inspect the staff carefully.

Might as well go along with it.  Hallucinations are much more fun that way.  And is this a dream in a hallucination?  Damn, didn't even know that was possible.  Trippy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11