Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Immortal Labyrinth  (Read 21429 times)

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Immortal Labyrinth
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2014, 08:40:16 pm »

Varee | Nunzillor : 24 Hours Until AI'd.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2014, 09:53:41 pm »

""Sry a little problem around here (coup)
"Guys let leave this place before someone do someting to kill us all."
And i slowly fumble to the door along the wall.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Nunzillor

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2014, 12:29:06 am »

Woah!  Wings?  Yup.  Awesome!  Hold on, what was I doing again?  This always happens to me.  Well, what's in that room?  Is that...?  Yes.  Darkness.  Oddly fascinating.  Man's oldest fear.  It seems to be calling to me, almost.

Close my eyes.  Use my third eye to look into the darkness.  Go ahead and let it look into me.  Through this exchange, gain the ability to instill fear in others at will.

((Sorry again.  I hate to hold people up.  Stay safe, varee.))
((Edited for compulsive editing))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:41:18 am by Nunzillor »

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2014, 12:15:17 am »

((Some wizard I'll turn out to be.))

If my robe has a hood, then I pull it over my face, take a long light-weighted spear from the wall and inspect the plant.
[1] You can't find your hood! You scramble around your whole body finding it and completely forget what you were doing.

((Wow. Just wow. That sucked/will continue to suck until my leg is fixed, if it ever gets fixed.))
"Are you kidding me?"
Test out my wand, holding it in my gauntleted hand, waving it and willing some healing magic to happen. Then try to stand and find something to use as a crutch before trying to move over to the door.
[4] You inspect your wand and examine it's wood aspects. You hold it in your hand with the gauntlet equipped to it and begin testing to see if it's willing to heal your leg. [Reaction : 2] You only manage to make it make a sound. You ignore your failure and stand up. [Movement : 2] You don't manage to go anywhere as your right leg is disabling you from doing so.

Take a bundle of wands and look for some smithing tools if I can find any. Then once I have everything, proceed to the next room.
[2] You try to take the wands and realize that maybe taking a lot of wands isn't the best of ideas.

Try to find a light.
[4] You look around for anything to give a source of light. [Luck : 1] You manage to find a bunch of wooden sticks lying in the corner.

""Sry a little problem around here (coup)
"Guys let leave this place before someone do someting to kill us all."
And i slowly fumble to the door along the wall.
[1 - 1 =1] You stagger around as your headache worsens... (Added one more action penalty to headache.)

Woah!  Wings?  Yup.  Awesome!  Hold on, what was I doing again?  This always happens to me.  Well, what's in that room?  Is that...?  Yes.  Darkness.  Oddly fascinating.  Man's oldest fear.  It seems to be calling to me, almost.

Close my eyes.  Use my third eye to look into the darkness.  Go ahead and let it look into me.  Through this exchange, gain the ability to instill fear in others at will.

((Sorry again.  I hate to hold people up.  Stay safe, varee.))
((Edited for compulsive editing))
[1] You look at the dark room as it begins to add fear into your body. You feel your heart racing as you remember the times in your childhood, being locked in a dark room for doing bad deeds...bah. You stop the memories and just stand still.

Something's moving...everyone turns to the back wall and see it getting closer. The room's closing! You better get your way out before any of you get crushed.

Statuses :
Spoiler: Varee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: blazing glory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinvara (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

blazing glory

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2014, 12:20:30 am »

Start rubbing the sticks together fast to ignite them,head into next room whether or not I fail or succeed.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2014, 12:37:37 am »

To the shadows... I run! EDIT: Drag Beirus with me.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 02:07:25 am by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2014, 12:39:56 am »

((And the leg injury continues to suck. Could somebody please drag me into the next room?))

Try again to fix my leg. Get to the next room.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nunzillor

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2014, 01:55:40 am »

"What do you mean we're out of Thunderbird, mom?  WHAT DO YOU MEAN??" ...UGGHHH not that memory.  Thought I blocked that one out.  Definitely gonna need some good old-fashioned Thunderbird when I get back to reality to wash down this shroom-induced hallucination.

Whatever.  Push the moaning figment with a messed up leg into the next room.  Follow.  Then, put on some pants and preen my wings.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 02:03:07 am by Nunzillor »

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2014, 03:00:34 am »

Slowl[size=78%]y crawl to the next room[/size]

Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2014, 12:14:54 pm »

Start rubbing the sticks together fast to ignite them,head into next room whether or not I fail or succeed.
[6] You gather the sticks and begin rubbing the pieces of wood together. You begin to see sparks, a lot of sparks...they fly at you! [Dodge : 4] You move your head to the right to dodge the little sparks. You continue rubbing the sticks together as a small fire begins to start. You move the fire towards the pile of sticks and ignite every single stick. A pile of torches are scattered across the floor. You take one and head into the next room. You enter the darkness as you feel the temperature drop. Luckily, your torch gives off enough heat. You move the torch around to find a light switch as you notice one on the wall. It really isn't a light switch, but you decide to pull it anyway. You push down on the lever as the room is illuminated. It's a pretty big room...but what's most unique about it is the floor. Ice. Under the ice is even more frightening...nothing. The ice is as clear as glass, yet nothing is below it. You begin to notice the ice you're standing on is melting...you jump back! You decide to walk back to the little passage from the first room to this room.

Pull Beirus into the next room with all of my strength, then look for my hood, preferably around the neck area.
To the shadows... I run! EDIT: Drag Beirus with me.
"What do you mean we're out of Thunderbird, mom?  WHAT DO YOU MEAN??" ...UGGHHH not that memory.  Thought I blocked that one out.  Definitely gonna need some good old-fashioned Thunderbird when I get back to reality to wash down this shroom-induced hallucination.

Whatever.  Push the moaning figment with a messed up leg into the next room.  Follow.  Then, put on some pants and preen my wings.
[4, 4, 4] All three of you look at Beirus, lying on the floor. Cooperating with each other, you begin to carry Beirus to the next room. [Strength-Sync : 5] Your combined strength is working! All three of you manage to bring Beirus to the passage in which blazing glory is in. He informs you of what the next room consists of. While waiting, Sinvara manages to find the beginning of his hood. Nunzillor grabs a pair of chain mail leggings from the other room and equips them. He then begins to preen his feathers as everyone watches in annoyance.

((And the leg injury continues to suck. Could somebody please drag me into the next room?))

Try again to fix my leg. Get to the next room.
[1] Realizing there's time to fix your leg, you begin to go at it. You begin punching at your leg waiting for a response...nothing.

Slowl[size=78%]y crawl to the next room[/size]
[1 - 1 = 1] You try to move towards the next room, but your mind doesn't allow it. At least your headache feels better.

The walls are getting closer...

Statuses :
Spoiler: Varee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: blazing glory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinvara (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2014, 12:31:53 pm »

"Thanks for carrying me out of there. Anybody know how to fix my leg?"

Fix my leg through force of will. If that doesn't work, try to fix it with the wand. Accept any leg-fixing help.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 07:11:53 pm by Beirus »

Nunzillor

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2014, 01:49:12 pm »

"No clue, figment of my imagination.  Want me to take a look at it?"

If he agrees, inspect his leg and think about how to best fix it.  Either way, pick up a torch and go onto the walkway just before the ice.  What is the height of the ceiling in the ice room?  Also, is there a visible doorway on the other side?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 02:04:13 pm by Nunzillor »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2014, 03:11:07 pm »

Yeah teamwork!

Point my finger at the ice and shout 'FROST' loudly, in an effort to use magic.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

blazing glory

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2014, 04:52:32 pm »

Take off at sprint and make my way to the third room praying that the whole thing doesn't collapse before I get across.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2014, 05:28:49 pm »

"No clue, figment of my imagination.  Want me to take a look at it?"

If he agrees, inspect his leg and think about how to best fix it.  Either way, pick up a torch and go onto the walkway just before the ice.  What is the height of the ceiling in the ice room?  Also, is there a visible doorway on the other side?

Accept help with the leg fixing.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11