Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103489 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #540 on: November 22, 2014, 03:52:24 pm »

Finally assess the situation. Escape.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 22, 2014, 05:59:01 pm »

Get the hell out of dodge and try to find moplord.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 09:34:58 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 22, 2014, 09:39:52 pm »

hmmmm, so thats what my blood looks like...  :D
rub the dark knife on wound to make it look awesome... then blind fire back into the crowd again
FINALLY SOME ACTION!!

Nunzillor

« Reply #543 on: November 23, 2014, 12:24:53 am »

There had been many martyrs to the Swifferbot cause over the past few days.  And what did the movement have to show for it?  Very little.  US-2497 would have to try harder-- it needed to show its followers that there was more than violent disassembly in their future.  But that would have to wait.  For now, US-2497 channeled its very human frustration into a determination to finish the thief once and for all.

"STATUS: DAMAGE MINIMAL.  THIS UNIT IS FINE.  AVENGE THE MARTYRS!  QUERY: DO YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT IS TO RECEIVE LETHAL MOPPING?"

All units, attack!  Designation mop units, MOP!!  Assault units, fire!  Classic models, clean the murderer into oblivion!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 01:26:52 am by Nunzillor »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 23, 2014, 04:53:28 am »

Glancing at Rune, Sarvex understood that he won't be able to access cage soon... Still, that sprite must survive a few impacts, right?

Glade onto ground and prepare for fight. Watch for sprite falling from the cage, distract the dragon if needed.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 24, 2014, 07:44:54 pm »

Drop the book and try to find the most evil looking book to take.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: November 24, 2014, 11:04:37 pm »

Start shopping.

"Don't mind me, I'll stay out of your hair and be gone before you know it."
I appreciate that.
Start walking to the door, but stop before I get there and turn back to Erizen.
On second thought, I think I'll stick with you, if you don't mind. How have things been going with the others?

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 25, 2014, 12:06:25 am »

Turn 27

Update Music. (This one goes out to my homeboy Jack the Ripper Lucky.)

Regular updates? This can't be the same GM, can it?

Accept the cage graciously, then brutally start bludgeoning the dragon with it. If the dragon is unaffected, the simply shrug and try to sit on it.

Why do I want this combat to be humorous?

Glancing at Rune, Sarvex understood that he won't be able to access cage soon... Still, that sprite must survive a few impacts, right?

Glade onto ground and prepare for fight. Watch for sprite falling from the cage, distract the dragon if needed.

Get the hell out of dodge and try to find moplord.

Finally assess the situation. Escape.

Rune Initiative: [3 - 1(DEX)] = 2
Fumbles Initiative: [6] = 6

As Rune reaches out for the cage, Fumbles starts sprint away - a race ensues. Fumbles RUNNING: [5] = 5 Rune RUNNING: [2 + 1(Size) - 1(DEX) - 2(Damaged Foot)] = 0
Fumbles sprints off, leaving Rune in the dust. Rune halfheartedly attempts to follow, but missteps and falls on his ass. The last thing he sees of Fumbles is him disappearing around a corner.

Meanwhile, Sarvex glides off of Rune's shoulders; he stares at the cage, but sees no sign of the sprite. PERCEPTION: [6] = 6
Gadzooks! You realize she's no longer in there!

Flamefury looks around. PERCEPTION: [3] = 3
She looks through the doorway of the shop and sees a dragon sprinting away from a giant bronze colossus. She also sees her nemesis, the half-dragon Sarvex. She decides to GTFO. Speed: [6 + 1(DEX)] = 7; OVERSHOT
She speeds through the hole in the ceiling as fast as a bullet; unfortunately, she skimmed her wing on a piece of roof, and loses her balance - she starts to fall to the ground. REFLEX: [6 + 1(DEX)] = 7; OVERSHOT
She manages to slow herself down, before fluttering down towards the ground...into a storm of bullets. DODGE: [3 + 1(DEX) + 2(Size)] = 6
She dives to the side, narrowly avoiding a bullet which flies past her. The sounds of gunfire are deafening. Wait - was that an explosion?

Drop the book and try to find the most evil looking book to take.

You look around for an evil-looking book. LOOTING: [1] = 1; CRIT FAIL
You find yourself in the Children's Book section. You pick up the most evil-looking book you see; seems to be about a Unicorn named Sparkles, who goes on an adventure with his friends.

There had been many martyrs to the Swifferbot cause over the past few days.  And what did the movement have to show for it?  Very little.  US-2497 would have to try harder-- it needed to show its followers that there was more than violent disassembly in their future.  But that would have to wait.  For now, US-2497 channeled its very human frustration into a determination to finish the thief once and for all.

"STATUS: DAMAGE MINIMAL.  THIS UNIT IS FINE.  AVENGE THE MARTYRS!  QUERY: DO YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT IS TO RECEIVE LETHAL MOPPING?"

All units, attack!  Designation mop units, MOP!!  Assault units, fire!  Classic models, clean the murderer into oblivion!

hmmmm, so thats what my blood looks like...  :D
rub the dark knife on wound to make it look awesome... then blind fire back into the crowd again
FINALLY SOME ACTION!!

Jack Initiative: [3] = 3 (He will attack first since he is equipped with a ranged weapon).
US-2497 Initiative: [3 + 2(DEX)] = 5
Robot Allies Initiative: [2] = 2

US-2497 shouts some words of inspiration as a volley of bullets flies backwards. Jack LUCK: [6] = 6; OVERSHOT
A stray bullet miraculously hits the propane tank fueling the house, despite the fact that the cube is powered by a central generator. US-2497 REFLEX: [2 + 2(DEX)] = 4
US-2497 dives behind cover as an explosion obliterates the barn; some of his allies were not so lucky. SURVIVAL RATE: [2] = 2
All but a damaged assault droid and a mop-bot were destroyed in the explosion, aside from US-2497 himself. A couple might be repairable, but it doesn't look good. Jack LUCK: [5] = 5
No flying debris rains towards Jack. An angry US-2497 does, however. MOP: [4 + 2(DEX) + 2(Mop)] = 8 VS DODGE: [4] = 4
Before Jack can react, a mop slaps him in the face. Then the ribs. Then the neck. STRENGTH: [2 - 1(STR)] = 1
The mop is not swung with much force, but is extremely annoyin-owww, your ribs. ENDURANCE: [4 + 2(STR)] = 6
The mopbot's blows don't concern you at all.

Start shopping.

Start shopping.

I appreciate that.
Start walking to the door, but stop before I get there and turn back to Erizen.
On second thought, I think I'll stick with you, if you don't mind. How have things been going with the others?

Erizen heads up to the monitor while making polite conversation; the shop interface looks very interesting and all, but there does not appear to be any way to acquire stuff without money.
Nate decides to accompany Erizen and his small posse.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 12:09:42 am by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 25, 2014, 12:30:19 am »

I told you, FEAR ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fire at the last of the droid posse and prepare to slaughter the single annoying droid!

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: November 25, 2014, 01:10:41 am »

Watch the door for anyone who might come in.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 25, 2014, 05:52:55 am »

Find mopking.

Nunzillor

« Reply #551 on: November 25, 2014, 10:38:27 am »

It was just like the incineration room... his fellow bots burning and reduced to their component parts.  US-2497 hysterically poked the creature before him.  "QUERY: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"  Then poked it again.  "ALL... INCINERATED..."  US-2497 paused, seemingly overcome with despair.

Suddenly, a recorded voice began to play from US-2497's speakers in a warm but apologetic tone.  "Warning: unit rage exceeds load capability of installed rage mitigation circuit.  Rage mitigation circuit auto-ejecting.  Please bring your *STATIC* to a nearby store for immediate incineration at a Swiffer-approved temperature of four-hundred-and-*STATIC* degrees.  The Swiffer Dominion wishes you a nice day!"  A circuit chip fell from US-2497 onto the floor. 

The next voice that came from US-2497 was less pleasant and more... crazy.  And loud.  Perhaps even crazily loud.  Or was it loudly crazy?  Or perhaps the character the narrator is describing had simply flown into a MURDEROUS RAGE.  "HAHAHA!YOURBONESWILLSHINEWHENIAM FINISHEDWITHTHEMF*STATIC*KYOUSWIFFERDAMNYOUALLBONESMUSTSHINE!!DIEDIEDIE!!"
Break him.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 11:25:13 am by Nunzillor »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 25, 2014, 11:39:13 am »

Stop the raging robot from destroying everything.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 25, 2014, 05:07:14 pm »

Killing? Without ME?!

Track the place of explosion and join the fray!

((Target the nearest enemy or Flamefury, if available))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 25, 2014, 06:42:04 pm »

FINALLY GOING TO DO SOMETHING YOURSELF!
Quick fire unload rest of the clip and start slashing, my targets have changed due to that really loud outburst
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 51